The Ponyville Square.

Started by Echo, 2012 Mar 20, 11:37:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Haned tom.

Dhaos says "surpise me and my refined taste for tea."
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Lord of Madness

*Oddly the tea he gives you tastes like Pumpkin pie, but you can tell with your refined taste that there is a hidden honey flavor also hidden in it he tells you that its a very rare blend and will cost 20 bits*

Haned tom.

Dhaos gives madness 22 bits and says " impressive you deserve a tip."

Lord of Madness

*Madness seems very happy and almost ecstatic! he swallows the bits*

Haned tom.

Dhaos says "  um why did you swallow the bits?" He then thinks (well he is madness after all.)

Lord of Madness

"to keep it safe till later..."

Nova Class

Nova watches the scene go down. She lightly starts moving her tail out of boredom. ((Insane))

Nala Valor

Jester wanted to land close to the shop but miss his landing and now, he look like a bird in those animated tv show that charged into a window and failed. He said "ouch..."

Lord of Madness

*Madness seeing Nova bored feels bad and thinks for a moment and talks to himself.. he then suddenly headbutts the table that Nova is on and it breaks in half he then glomps Nova, he then sees Jester get hurt opens then window and holds him in his mane and sits next to Nova*

Nova Class

Nova hugs Madness back and laughs. She then rubs Jester, "Oh my poor baby. Are you okay?" She laying on the ground with Madness on top of her and Jester in his mane. ((LOL the pictures!!!  ovO ))

Nala Valor

"it hurts... I think I'm bleeding." he put his paw close to his beak and a bit of blood was there. (he basically hit his beak hard and it bleeds a bit)

Lord of Madness

*Madness seems very upset and his mane wraps around Jester in a warm cocoon, it feels like silk*

Nova Class

"Oh My Celestia!" she she hugs Jester close, meaning now shes holding Madness' head.

Haned tom.

Dhaos readies a healing like spell. He then says "may I please see the wound." Thinking (what is going on with me?)

Nala Valor

2012 Mar 21, 23:04:39 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 21, 23:19:45 by Nickel Valor
Jester get confortable in Madness' silk like mane and his beak start getting better. The bleeding stoped almost completely but the pain was still there. Tears where almost going down his cheeks but they where going anywhere because of madness's mane.

Nala Valor

He stick his head out of Madness' head and asked "how is it? Is it bad?" with a small tear of pain.

The Wandering Magus

Feather Scroll stretched as he walked out of the Ponyville Library with another load of scrolls and books filling his saddlebags.  He planned on going to market to see how Juniper was doing, but as he passed by some small shops he notices what looks like a griffin with blood drops staining the beak.  Confused and somewhat concerned, he trots over and politely asks the ponies who were gathered around the griffin "Um, pardon me, but is there some sort of problem?  I notice there's some blood..."

He takes out a small device covered with glowing runes, and with a soft hum the thing begins making a casual diagnosis of  the situation.  Strangely, it looks like it used a mix of pegasus, earth pony, zebra, dragon and unicorn magic all at once, but all tied together in some sort of strange spell matrix or another.  If any of the other ponies had been at market earlier they might have noticed Juniper Blossom's woodworking stand selling similar items just this morning.  Regardless, it didn't seem to be doing any harm, but it was rather curious and strange.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tiger

"Right, if I'm to deal with this, I'll..." Tiger was saying to herself. Then she saw Madness's tea shop. It had been a while since she had gone there. Terrible memories started arising.

"Don't think about it Tiger. The Wraiths are your main problems right now," she said to herself, walking on.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nala Valor

2012 Mar 22, 06:08:17 #38 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 22, 07:50:05 by Nickel Valor
Jester had still his paw on his beak but suddenly, it started to hurt pike never before; he felt like if somepony put some acid there and in the same time, he almost couldn't feel it. A loud shout of pain was heard from his beak. His tear where going down Madness and he hugged Madness and Nova and tries to forget the pain.

The Wandering Magus

Feather Scroll startled as warning signals flashed on the reader.

"Oh dear... that's a lot of pain..."  [I]...and that is definitely NOT normal.  It seems to be exacerbated by an outside factor, but whether that factor is my scanner or...[/I]

He notices a new icon and pony of interest appear on the miniature map display.

[I]Hmm, a Ms. Tiger hmm?  This is proving quite an interesting day.  I will have to experiment on the interaction of Zebra-Unicorn magic waves with griffin anatomy and magic.  Curious, curious.[/I]

He slinks forward towards Jester shyly.

"Um... is there some way I can help?  I kind of know a little medicine... I mean, if that's ok with you, if you don't want to that's fine..."

[I]Celestia banish me, I really have to work on my assertiveness!  Oh, but I wouldn't want to hurt anypony...  And they might not want my help...[/I]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up