Halloween costumes?

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Oct 30, 18:09:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

not sure if there is a topic yet but what will your costumes be? :/

The Wandering Magus

not sure yet.  maybe my taekwondo uniform.  or something.  I have a bunch of random costume pieces but no real complete one x3 and... might not have time to go out either with exams >.<
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 30, 18:11:28
not sure yet.  maybe my taekwondo uniform.  or something.  I have a bunch of random costume pieces but no real complete one x3 and... might not have time to go out either with exams >.<
ya i wanna scare with my ghilie suit. but then again i havent broken out my dj pon3 hoodie yet

SapphirePony

My fursuit is going to be mine  :3

Stitchin Time

I'll try sewing some ears and a mane onto my white hoodie and go as my ponysona. :P I may not even go, but then at least I'll have brony clothes. Kinda.

LaptopCommandStation

For halloween i'll be a Meat Manager  :D

as I work tomorrow night and can't go out(1st time in 5 years I can't go out with my niece and nephew) :l

lurk852

I don't trick-or-treat any more, but back in the day I had some pretty awesome costumes - I went as an atom one year (with hula hoops for orbitals), and an ATM another year (that was not a comfortable one to get around in...)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Coffee Rush

I don't have one yet, its probably going to be a box, but my friend made a brilliant one. Hide as a potted plant.
My OC can be found here!

Lord of Madness

Im dressing up as slinderman and going to peoples halloween parties and not telling them who I am :3

Im also doing other things that are awesome. Perhaps Ill tell you later. Swebow already knows though :P

lurk852

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 30, 20:24:52
Im dressing up as slinderman and going to peoples halloween parties and not telling them who I am :3

Have someone sneakily videotape your shenanigans, if possible. It'll be awesome.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Tiger

Nil. We don't celebrate Halloween here.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 30, 21:53:02

:I You don't?! :'( That's so sad.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 30, 21:58:05

Nope. The entire country doesn't.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 31, 00:12:27

Oh. That's really sad. :c Do you celebrate any holiday where you get free candy? I mean, I'm aware that not everyone celebrates Easter either, and December holidays aren't necessarily Free Candy holidays. Valentine's Day isn't as fun as Halloween.

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 31, 00:15:22

Oh. That's really sad. :c Do you celebrate any holiday where you get free candy? I mean, I'm aware that not everyone celebrates Easter either, and December holidays aren't necessarily Free Candy holidays. Valentine's Day isn't as fun as Halloween.

Nope. Our family doesn't at least.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 31, 00:19:55

I'm sorry. :(

Well, guys, I don't get to go Trick or Treating anymore. But my grandparents across the street always have a bunch of leftover candy after Halloween, so they give it to me, and my aunt always mails me stuff each holiday except Thanksgiving and Christmas, when she comes to town. I think my mom and I are gonna buy candy the day after Halloween because it'll be on sale.

Stitchin Time

I'm not allowed to go trick or treating, so Imma just nab some candy from the cupboard and make a shrine to NMM and Luna.

Rissian

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 31, 00:19:55

That sucks, maybe you could ask for candy or something at least?  :c

My grandma usually buys candy for everyone on Halloween Easter and Valentine's Day. Since me and my sister don't go trick or treating anymore. I used to wear a scream costume without a mask, since it looked like the Wraiths from lord of the rings. I actually felt bad though I was pretending to sound scary one year at my aunt's house with the wraith costume and scared this little kid who was trick or treating with his mom, which caused me to take off the hood and say it's okay I'm not a ghost I was only joking. He was actually almost crying.  >.< His mom said he would be fine though and he still got his candy.

Chishio Kunrin

For some people, scaring other people and kids is their favorite part of Halloween, though. One guy actually sat on his porch dressed as a stuffed scarecrow, and when someone would ring his doorbell, he'd jump up and scare them. I think he might have stopped after one guy accidentally punched him in the face.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 31, 00:46:30
For some people, scaring other people and kids is their favorite part of Halloween, though. One guy actually sat on his porch dressed as a stuffed scarecrow, and when someone would ring his doorbell, he'd jump up and scare them. I think he might have stopped after one guy accidentally punched him in the face.

Where I used to live, a guy dressed as a scarecrow and sat by his candy bowl. If someone took more than one piece, he would jump up and scream at them. lol

Go Up