Pony Image Thread

Started by Misty, 2012 Apr 29, 18:11:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Secret

videogamehunter

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Bravo 658

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lusterless Nova

SweBow

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 26, 18:29:56
Did anypony else notice the telephone?
[/quote]

Actually yes, thats the first thing I saw... that must be bad right?

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

tigrean

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 26, 18:29:56
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jun 26, 07:11:12

Did anypony else notice the telephone?

I noticed the telephone and that is one hell of an optical illusion.  I blame Pinkie Pie because it is just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie lol

PrincessButton

ovO heh.

Celestia and Chrysalis be stalking....  :o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 09:50:21
ovO heh.

That's creepy. Celestia and Chrysalis...

Night Pony

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 09:50:21
ovO heh.

Yay my two favorite Alicorns!I don't have anything against Celestia and The changeling queen(if she can be considered as a corrupted alicorn or something like that) but for some reason i like Cadence and Luna more.  :3

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Book Smarts

That's going to end badly  o_o

Trilight Dashie

Luna looks like she's enjoying it more than Cadence lol Oh, you Lunie, you =P

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Dawnstar

Don't think this one's been posted yet, but I have to admit this was the first piece of MLP fan art to overwhelm my resistance to cute to the point where I literally dawwed out loud.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Jun 29, 14:42:07

Don't think this one's been posted yet, but I have to admit this was the first piece of MLP fan art to overwhelm my resistance to cute to the point where I literally dawwed out loud.

I'm surprised you didn't post it earlier. It was out on Drawfriend Stuff yesterday. But yes, tiny "drunk" Dashie is cute and already awesome, hah. In such a young age  :3

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Book Smarts

I feel bad for Pinkie Pie and cotton candy like tail  :')

Dawnstar

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 29, 16:16:10
I'm surprised you didn't post it earlier. It was out on Drawfriend Stuff yesterday. But yes, tiny "drunk" Dashie is cute and already awesome, hah. In such a young age  :3

I only found it about two days ago so I didn't even know it existed before then. I did seriously let out a "daww" though as soon as I saw it which my brain immediately followed with a "wait, did I just...? Wow..."

Kinda glad my roommate was busy playing a shooter with his headphones on at the time.

Go Up