My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

"Wouldn't the sledgehammer just go through?" <---- She was bluffing. She was never going to break it anyway. She just needed Twilight to think she would break it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

2013 Aug 01, 03:00:30 #262 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 01, 03:48:16 by Night Pony
"Deep down inside they all are actually colts." This line made me laugh so hard.  lol

Teal Turken

I just got around to watching this movie and I'm so glad I did!
It does have flaws but everything does. It was still fun to watch. x3

LostSanity

2013 Aug 04, 18:12:40 #264 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 04, 20:08:15 by Book Smarts
So...

Please get off of my back about never watching this movie and acting like it doesn't exist.

Because with this done, my decision sticks for good.

Thanks.

Please stay on topic, and nobody is forcing you too watch Equestria Girls (if somebody is, please message a mod) 
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

We're not trying to make you watch it. X3

Night Pony

2013 Aug 05, 01:55:26 #266 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 05, 13:30:29 by Night Pony
If you are acting that it doesn't exist, then why are you even opening this thread?   o.O It's about discussing the movie last time I checked and not for repeating "Oh this is bad I will never ever watch this because X is in it!"

Link

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Aug 05, 01:55:26
If you are acting that it doesn't exist, then why are you. even opening this thread?   o.O It's about discussing the movie last time I checked and not for repeating "Oh this is bad I will never ever watch this because X is in it!"

Reminds me of people that go to specific Youtube videos (pony ones, for example) and downvote it and leave a typical "omg ponies so lame l0l0l0l0l" comment (the cleanest thing I can post here). It makes you wonder if they only go to X video in the first place just to start flame wars...
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Teal Turken

Quote from: Link on 2013 Aug 05, 09:14:16
If you are acting that it doesn't exist, then why are you. even opening this thread?   o.O It's about discussing the movie last time I checked and not for repeating "Oh this is bad I will never ever watch this because X is in it!"

Reminds me of people that go to specific Youtube videos (pony ones, for example) and downvote it and leave a typical "omg ponies so lame l0l0l0l0l" comment (the cleanest thing I can post here). It makes you wonder if they only go to X video in the first place just to start flame wars...

I don't get this kinda stuff. I don't go to CoD videos and hate on them. I have better things to do than to waste my time hating on strangers' opinions.

Link

Back on topic, anyone else notice the guy doing Gangnam Style in the background of the final dance scene?  lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 05, 15:05:20
Quote from: Link on 2013 Aug 05, 09:14:16

I don't get this kinda stuff. I don't go to CoD videos and hate on them. I have better things to do than to waste my time hating on strangers' opinions.

Basically, it's "Ugh, bronies are so weird. It's unnatural for a man who's right in the head to like a girly show for babies. I hate bronies, and they need to know this! They need to know there's something horribly wrong with them!"
Quote from: Link on 2013 Aug 05, 15:36:31
Back on topic, anyone else notice the guy doing Gangnam Style in the background of the final dance scene?  lol

Didn't notice him until someone pointed it out in a video. :P

Teal Turken

By the way, does anyone know how Sunset Shimmer knows of Twilight's crown, or her magic, or her being Celestia's star student, or even her existance? It seems like total mule that she just happen to know where Twilight's crown was/where Twilight was sleeping.
Also how did she plan to get better at magic her own way by going to a world where magic is pretty much non-existent? Sorta looks like a her plan was to lazy out and wait for someone to unlock the element of magic for her.

I'm just questioning it though. There's actually more bad writing than just this. x3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 05, 22:25:43
By the way, does anyone know how Sunset Shimmer knows of Twilight's crown, or her magic, or her being Celestia's star student, or even her existance? It seems like total mule that she just happen to know where Twilight's crown was/where Twilight was sleeping.
Also how did she plan to get better at magic her own way by going to a world where magic is pretty much non-existent? Sorta looks like a her plan was to lazy out and wait for someone to unlock the element of magic for her.

I'm just questioning it though. There's actually more bad writing than just this. x3

It looks like she spent her time at Canterlot High working on getting all of the students under her thumb. I wonder if she didn't go to the other world until after Twilight became Celestia's student. She just left the academy before that, and then left through the mirror after that.

By the way, as for why the Fall Formal crown happens to look like Twilight's element, I'm guessing that Sunset was on some committee that got to design the crown.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 05, 22:45:45

It looks like she spent her time at Canterlot High working on getting all of the students under her thumb. I wonder if she didn't go to the other world until after Twilight became Celestia's student. She just left the academy before that, and then left through the mirror after that.

By the way, as for why the Fall Formal crown happens to look like Twilight's element, I'm guessing that Sunset was on some committee that got to design the crown.

I just thought the crown was the same in appearance because the universes are similar in people and names.
Also I'm still laughing that Sunset wanted to use an "army" (as in about 120-220 students in the school) of teenagers that don't have any combat experience (or being ponies) to fight all the guards of Equestria plus the princesses.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 06, 02:06:16

I just thought the crown was the same in appearance because the universes are similar in people and names.
Also I'm still laughing that Sunset wanted to use an "army" (as in about 120-220 students in the school) of teenagers that don't have any combat experience (or being ponies) to fight all the guards of Equestria plus the princesses.

1. According to the staff at my high school, my school had about 2,300 students. Not all high schools only have 200 something students.
2. I just work on the assumption that she would be controlling them, plus the fact that they could probably be used as hostages, considering the nature of Equestria.
3. That, and Sunset probably thought "Nothing is stronger than the Element of Magic! Mwahahahahahaha!" which is where Twilight is suddenly saved from burning to death and proves her wrong ("The magic of friendship is stronger than the magic of... um... magic." or something like that).

Night Pony

I doubt Celestia will harm any innocents even if they are brainwashed.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 06, 05:08:36

1. According to the staff at my high school, my school had about 2,300 students. Not all high schools only have 200 something students.
2. I just work on the assumption that she would be controlling them, plus the fact that they could probably be used as hostages, considering the nature of Equestria.
3. That, and Sunset probably thought "Nothing is stronger than the Element of Magic! Mwahahahahahaha!" which is where Twilight is suddenly saved from burning to death and proves her wrong ("The magic of friendship is stronger than the magic of... um... magic." or something like that).

I guess I understand that.
I hadn't ever been to a highschool, I only went to elementary and we had a few hundred students...wasn't it 500 or something?
I just didn't know.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 06, 11:35:01

I hadn't ever been to a highschool, I only went to elementary and we had a few hundred students...wasn't it 500 or something?
I just didn't know.
a hostage situation with just civilians from another parallel universe?  Equestria's got Gods like Discord and Goddesses that can control the Sun and Moon.  There's also dragons the size of cities, hydras, cockatrices, and more.  If I were Celestia, if the choice was between bowing to some pathetic mortal with a trinket she barely understands and the lives of a few mortals, well, to Tartarus with the hostages, Sunset's a crater in the ground.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Aug 07, 16:33:45
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 06, 11:35:01

I just didn't know.
a hostage situation with just civilians from another parallel universe?  Equestria's got Gods like Discord and Goddesses that can control the Sun and Moon.  There's also dragons the size of cities, hydras, cockatrices, and more.  If I were Celestia, if the choice was between bowing to some pathetic mortal with a trinket she barely understands and the lives of a few mortals, well, to Tartarus with the hostages, Sunset's a crater in the ground.

Good thing you're not Celestia then.  :P

The Wandering Magus

seriously though, who cares for a bunch of aliens from a completely different universe?  A bunch of aliens that can't do anything and a whiny, selfish little jerk with an ego big enough to fit a planet.  Threatening four Goddesses of Harmony, a God of Chaos, an empire of dragons, an empire of Griffons, an empire of alchemist zebras, the Imperial Army, Imperial Navy, Imperial Air Force...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up