Royal Academy of Magic (Jump-In!) - IMF&M ended; Current Class: Dragonology

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Aug 30, 16:37:00

previous topic - next topic

IMF&M ended, current class: Dragonology.  Please vote for the next class!

Inter-Magical Forces and Magitronics
0 (0%)
Dragonology and Other Beasts
3 (7.5%)
Summoning
4 (10%)
Biology
1 (2.5%)
Swimming
0 (0%)
Space and Flying Studies
1 (2.5%)
Music
1 (2.5%)
Practical Applications of Magic
0 (0%)
Magical Items
2 (5%)
Runeology
4 (10%)
Magic Glyphs
1 (2.5%)
Magic Drawings
0 (0%)
Shadow Magic
8 (20%)
Healing Magic and Herbology, Potions
4 (10%)
Elemental Magic
9 (22.5%)
Ancient Magic
2 (5%)
Other (please suggest in OOC or PM me)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Go Down

PPBG

The dragon flashed a grin before replying, "I flew here." He had always been a tad prideful on his aerial abilities, all magic based, judging from his lack of wings. "And the atmosphere? Which one?" he asked, chuckling at this own wit.

Shard smiled wryly and rolled his eyes. He glanced down at his pocket watch before taking another object or two out of his saddlebags --a notebook and a pencil-- for Kyslu probably would not be able to solve any riddles in the limited time they had left.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Winds

"I would assume that a dragon is not a common sight for ponies. But anyway, this place should be very different from your home, do you like it here?" The pegasus flew higher in order to talk to him at the same level. She thought that was more respectful.

Even though time was running out, she was getting interested in the conversation.
The sky is our friend. We need but to learn. ~Whispering Winds

My knowledge surpasses yours tenfold. ~Nightstar Dreams

LostSanity

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Dec 29, 21:14:01
The dragon flashed a grin before replying, "I flew here." He had always been a tad prideful on his aerial abilities, all magic based, judging from his lack of wings. "And the atmosphere? Which one?" he asked, chuckling at this own wit.

Shard smiled wryly and rolled his eyes. He glanced down at his pocket watch before taking another object or two out of his saddlebags --a notebook and a pencil-- for Kyslu probably would not be able to solve any riddles in the limited time they had left.

Mage and Flare began to gather their items since it seemed as though there wasn't much time for the class left.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

PPBG

"I... like it here. Enough. It's nice to travel, although Canterlot is a bit crowded and..." The dragon looked up to meet the pegasus' eyes. Well, higher than his gaze had been earlier. Kyslu cracked his neck as he searched for the word. "...unnatural to me."
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Bravo 658

Wavelength had been silently moving around the dragon with a tape measure for quite a while now, but after lingering on the dragon's tail for the past several minutes, he finally spoke.  "Er... would you mind if I were to hold your tail down?"  He ducked to narrowly avoid being slapped by the thick rudder-like fur at the tail's tip.  "It seems to have a mind of its own, and I'm having a high degree of difficulty measuring its precise size..."

PPBG

"Eh?" He turned his head to face the stallion. "Oh. Sure?" The dragon let his tail lay limply on the ground though it still twitched occasionally.

Bravo 658

"Thank you," Wavelength sighed with relief as he got to work measuring the now less-active tail.

Winds

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Dec 30, 22:39:31
"I... like it here. Enough. It's nice to travel, although Canterlot is a bit crowded and..." The dragon looked up to meet the pegasus' eyes. Well, higher than his gaze had been earlier. Kyslu cracked his neck as he searched for the word. "...unnatural to me."

"I think I know the feeling. Both from adventuring and this unnatural feeling that Canterlot brings. Although I came here with the sole purpose to learn, I am enjoying things such as the beautiful garden surrounding the building or even the interior decorations." The pegasus made a motion to the dragon while in the air. "Flying is wonderful isn't it... the sky..." she let her voice trail, almost hypnotized by the subject.

PPBG

"Mm." He nodded in agreement, and was slightly pained that he could not fly freely here. For what sane pony is going to shrug off a dragon flying through the sky? And using cloaking magic or flying at high altitudes did remove this issue, but the level of effort that had to be put in was unequal to the pleasure gained.

"Alright, if anypony has any riddles, you may read it aloud today, and I'll try to get word back to you by our next class," Shard said, flipping through the pages of his notebook before settling on a blank sheet. "Oh, and if you have a hard copy of the riddle already written down, if you wouldn't mind giving it to me? Thanks."

Grizzly

//awww i really wanted to join in again but i'm completely lost :c
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

bauccgia0

Earl sat at his desk, trying to formulate a class syllabus. But the filly kept creeping back into his mind. Who was she? Why was she so resistant to the idea of hospitality? What must she have gone through for all those scars to develop? It was maddening, but he had to work. He was going to have to teach soon, and that was what he needed to pay attention to.

Voidwalker

Cloudy pull the page with her riddle scrawled on it from her note book, and holds it out to Shard.
"Here is the hard copy of my riddle. It's a bit messy, but it should be legible."
Spoiler: Cloudy's Riddle • show

What entity pushes forth horses in vain?
To those who dare ride it a lurking bane?
It reaches to the lunar sphere,
sometimes sparkling, sometimes drear.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

PPBG

"Alright. Thanks, Cloudy." Shard levitates the riddle over to the dragon, who accepts it, taking hold of it with his own levitation magic and setting it before himself. "Okay, class, let's go back to building. If you need to go back into my classroom because you left something there, it'll be unlocked."

Bravo 658

Wavelength quit taking precise measurements of each individual claw and packed up his notes, returned the tape measure to professor Shard.

Winds

Whispering Winds nodded in understanding to the professor. "See you later then." She addressed Ky, looking downwards to the ground. It was a bit unsettling for her to leave. She landed on her hooves next to everypony and got ready to move back to class.

LostSanity

Quote from: PPBG on 2014 Jan 05, 00:09:33
"Alright. Thanks, Cloudy." Shard levitates the riddle over to the dragon, who accepts it, taking hold of it with his own levitation magic and setting it before himself. "Okay, class, let's go back to building. If you need to go back into my classroom because you left something there, it'll be unlocked."

Luckily... Mage and Flare had already brought most of their items with them. So, after Professor Shard said that, they made their way back to the library.

Once there... they once again began to intensely study their magitronics book until they received notice of the next class.

((Yeah... I still don't understand anything from that...  :'( ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Grizzly

After what seemed like an eternity of studying all the books and making notes Blue sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Oh, wow.  This really helped..." She looked around the liberary and noticed that there are more ponies around. "Guess the dragon class ended." she said and looked in her schedule for what the next class was supposed to be.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Voidwalker

Cloudy Zenith checked her bag to see if she had left anything behind.
Finding that she had left behind one of her textbooks, Cloudy follows Shard back to the classroom.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

FlameandIce

Flame sighs leaning back in his chair a bit going over his agenda for his class while he waits
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

bauccgia0

Go Up