Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

((My reaction to us losing a cop again and that my suspicion was way off.))
((Guess I'll sit and watch now hopefully I last longer next round.  ovO ))

PrincessButton

((Ooooo Teal you really should've taken the game seriously, not just for yourself, but because you were important to the civilians!! You betrayed them.  >:O ))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Teal Turken

((I was having fun. You guys made the choice to suspect me of being corrupt. You also made the choice to banish me. I only had fun. You only have yourselves to blame for your choice to banish me.))

Lary

(( Well of course you're supposed to have fun, but you wanna win too! :( ))
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lorelai

Teal, though I'm sorry for banishing you, you could have taken it more seriously; you shouldn't have signed up in the first place if you weren't going to. We were trying to play and you kind of threw us all off. :/

Teal Turken

((I'm sorry for not taking it seriously. I didn't know everyone wanted to win so badly. If I did I would've taken it more seriously but I didn't. Sorry. :c))

PrincessButton

((*Pinkie sits next to Lary so she can pretend she's a moderator of the game too*  ovO ))

Lorelai

((Wait oh are we supposed to use these
S'ok, it isn't a big deal. :P))

Rissian

((I'm sorry for voting as well I actually thought you were trying to throw us off Teal, because of random food topics.  :s ))
((Day Phase 1 is so chaotic.))

Teal Turken

((Actually Trege I think Lorelai was apologizing for being a bit upset for me not taking the thread game seriously X3 but thanks anyways))

Rissian

((Ah okay then, as long as people remember it's a game and just have fun.  :D ))

Lary

Brackets are saved for the sidelines and are not for people in the game. I used them by accident.

Well, get voting. Muahahaha!

Legulus

Sorry Teal. You kinda threw us all off   >.<

I'm kinda disappointed Trege was taken, though. He seemed like a good person.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lary

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 17:04:35
Sorry Teal. You kinda threw us all off   >.<

I'm kinda disappointed Trege was taken, though. He seemed like a good person.

Which was why he was eliminated. ovO

Zilla

Well now that my Teal working with Blaze theory was crushed, I don't know who to vote for. Bah.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Rissian

((I actually can't wait to see what role I get next match, are jailers and stuff ever gonna be introduced, or does that need more people?)

Legulus

Well, see, this is where voting first day really comes in handy. Trege was taken in the night, and we also know what relations he shared with the other people in the game.

Now let's take a look at things....

Why would Trege have been targetted rather than someone else? Well, later in the day phase, Trege suggested that Teal and Snarf were both suspicious. We know now that Teal was in fact, innocent. But then, what about Snarf....?

Snarf voted for me after Teal voted for me, therefore siding with someone else against me in order to lessen the suspicion on himself. And he was trying pretty desperately to make me seem corrupt. Then, as the suspicion shifted from me to Teal, Snarf changed his vote to Teal as well. What does this mean exactly? He's trying to blend in and pick us apart... as a corrupt.

What do you guys think?

Edit: And another point is, Trege was a threat to Snarf. So Snarf would have wanted Trege out to protect himself.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lary

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 02, 17:08:50
((I actually can't wait to see what role I get next match, are jailers and stuff ever gonna be introduced, or does that need more people?)

As the rounds go on, I will slowly introduce more roles. I'm only using the basic ones right now so newcomers don't feel overwhelmed.

Zilla

(I kinda like the Vigilante role. Just eliminate who you find suspicious.)

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 17:14:18

Snarf voted for me after Teal voted for me, therefore siding with someone else against me in order to lessen the suspicion on himself. And he was trying pretty desperately to make me seem corrupt. Then, as the suspicion shifted from me to Teal, Snarf changed his vote to Teal as well. What does this mean exactly? He's trying to blend in and pick us apart... as a corrupt.

What do you guys think?

Good point. Will keep that in mind when I cast my vote.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

PrincessButton

Go Up