Losing interest in everything.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Jul 28, 01:43:37
My artwork is just rapidly degrading now and It just seems like I can't do anything to get better anymore... Even some of the simpler things I did in the past just doesn't look right when I draw.

I'm a failure at art, and I'm wondering if I should ever just give up or something.

I used to doodle with pen to practice trying to get the little voice in my head to stop saying "It doesn't look right" as much. When you doodle in pen, you end up telling that voice "Too bad. I can't erase it."
You can also draw multiple lines, then erase the extra lines to where you only have the good line left.

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 28, 07:28:58
When some people pretend a certain someone is real when everyone knows it's not the case.

o.O

Having to babysit for four or five hours and not getting paid a single cent for it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Angels Breath2

Things that annoy me are really stupid people and their stupidity its like use your brain besides for a coat rack I mean common sense heller :P

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 28, 15:43:30
When some people pretend a certain someone is real when everyone knows it's not the case.

o.O
Having to babysit for four or five hours and not getting paid a single cent for it.

Ellowee.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 28, 16:46:52

o.O

Ellowee.

Well, yeah, she's a pony. :P Pretty pony mascot.

Teal Turken

People who don't read the rules and then make topics on this forum. :l
Specifically new people.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 28, 19:50:05
sticky, muggy weather.

I agree! It's so bad here in Florida during the rainy season! (which is just about all of summer!) DD:

Zaner

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 28, 19:57:52
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 28, 19:50:05
sticky, muggy weather.

I agree! It's so bad here in Florida during the rainy season! (which is just about all of summer!) DD:

I was down there about a month ago. So much rain...

Teal Turken

Really? That's neat, wish I caught you Zaner.

Yes the rain has been really mean this year. It storms almost daily/nightly.

The Wandering Magus

when the ground gets all boggy and the grass all dies and goes brown and ugly, and you can barely drive on the roads.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 28, 17:27:28

o.O

Ellowee.

A pony made by the team for a face of sorts. The part that annoys me is that she posts things like 'how she audition and joined the team' and 'how she became a brony'.  :l

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zaner

When no matter where you are on the internet, someone is arguing about bronies.

One time on a tf2 server someone joined and just said in chat "HEY, BRONIES ARE *censored*" for no reason.

Ryo_D_Disk

patranising customers im just sitting at my desk being polite while working on some spare tasks

Customer comes upto the desk no items in hand and places both hands on the desk and goes "you must have a simple job" and just walks out

im just sat there going  o.O is that an insult and just why  :s and now due to the way i think im now questioning it far more than i should which is annoying me further  darn my brain sometimes

Teal Turken

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Jul 29, 08:44:00

One time on a tf2 server someone joined and just said in chat "HEY, BRONIES ARE *censored*" for no reason.

It's sorta died down a bit but not too much.

People who create extra accounts to wrongfully report, false flag (youtube), downvote, hate on, and ban people from the internet.

Spineless husks of people that say that everyone can have opinions but the second your opinion is against something they like they call you a terrible person.

Liars who are not children. (anyone 13 or older shouldn't be lying)

narwhaliagames

im moving to a different house closer to my friends but my mom keeps having these house showings and she makes me move to another room whenever someone comes over ovO
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 29, 09:53:24
Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Jul 29, 08:44:00

It's sorta died down a bit but not too much.

People who create extra accounts to wrongfully report, false flag (youtube), downvote, hate on, and ban people from the internet.

Spineless husks of people that say that everyone can have opinions but the second your opinion is against something they like they call you a terrible person.

Liars who are not children. (anyone 13 or older shouldn't be lying)
Or when someone even MENTION the words black or white and an idiot says "OMG UR SO RACIST" when that's not at all what they were talking about.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jul 29, 15:30:56 #10277 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 29, 15:36:03 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 29, 02:59:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 28, 17:27:28

o.O

Ellowee.

A pony made by the team for a face of sorts. The part that annoys me is that she posts things like 'how she audition and joined the team' and 'how she became a brony'.  :l

o.O What? That's weird.

Post Merge

I remember what I was gonna post now.
When someone says "I could care less." It's "I couldn't care less."
Could care less = You do actually care to some degree. Literally, it is possible for you to care less than you do.
Couldn't care less = Your care level is at 0. You literally cannot care less because you absolutely do not care a single bit.

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 29, 15:30:56When someone says "I could care less." It's "I couldn't care less."
Could care less = You do actually care to some degree. Literally, it is possible for you to care less than you do.
Couldn't care less = Your care level is at 0. You literally cannot care less because you absolutely do not care a single bit.

Jenzy, this. :P
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

college tuition.  oh, and interest rates.

Go Up