The Demon Within (Sign up/Comic)

Started by sulfur, 2015 Apr 24, 05:57:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sulfur

2015 Apr 24, 05:57:59 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 24, 09:29:22 by sulfur
Hello everypony this is the roleplay for the comic i'm currently writing. So please don't just jump in if you want to join go to this link and sign up for it.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14447.msg902227#msg902227
If you sign up make sure you don't mind your Oc being used in my comic.
The main characters are Sulfur, Karsh and Rave. There can be more as the comic/roleplay goes on.

Post Merge

'Life has never been simple for me or the ponies I know.' Sulfur thought as she looked towards ponyville through the thick trunks of the everfree forest. 'Not like theirs... they have it easy. But I know i'm not alone, And that my friends and my brother will always be there for me.'

"Sulfur!"Diablo called.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready to leave?" Karsh asked with a kind smile.

"I am, and I wont miss this town." She turned away from the fading image of ponyville.
'Our story wont be simple but I get to start a new page with the people I love. I get to leave the place that's been my curse. Where I was never accepted for who I was. Now though I'm frightened of what my new life will hold.'

'We traveled for days, But we finally got to our new home.'

"Hay Sulfur wake up. We're here!" Karsh called.*Yawn* "How long was I asleep?" She asked trying to blink the sleep out of her eyes. "Not that long. There's the city." Karsh smiled as he saw the look of happiness on his marefriends face.

"Wow. That's amazing how did you manage to found a kingdom so big!" Sulfur smiled a happy glint in here eyes.

"You like it it's your new home we will be living here from now on. My father is the one who left it to me." Karsh smirked.

Diablo glared at Karsh. "You run a kingdom funny."

Sulfur sighed at the two stallions antics. They were always fighting over something. As she looked around she noticed a black butterfly hovering in the air and as she walked towards it it moved away. "Hay wait." She followed it down an ally. Not looking where she was going she bumped into something. She looked up to see a large red pony.
"Sorry I-I didn't m-mean to bump i-into you..."

Post Merge

Diablo looked around. "Ehhh...Where did Sulfur go?" Diablo and Karsh looked at each other. "Oh no." They both had a look of pure panic on their faces. "We need to find her. These streets aren't all that safe." Karsh said as he ran off to look for her, Diablo following behind him.

GlassMirror

*Relic then got close to her height to better talk to her... He smiles gently*
Relic: I should be the one apologizing... I was in the way. I'm sorry...
((I'm in school so I'll PM you when I'm ready!))

sulfur

Sulfur looked at the stallion. "B-but I wasn't looking where I was going it was my fault...Please forgive me." She moved her gaze to the stallions body. He had wings and claws just like her, with the addition of the horns on his head.

GlassMirror

Relic: No really, it's my fault. A mare like you shouldn't take the blame for anything like this. Is their anything I can do for you?

sulfur

"E-ehhh if you don't mind could you tell me where you came from? Your the only other pony I've ever seen with wings and claws like mine."
She looked at him with a pleadingly.

GlassMirror

Relic: I'm just as curious as you are, being in a place like this... :] But first, my name. I'm Relic. I'm a dragon pony. heh, and about my claws...

*he puts his claws away into his hoof (you know like how lions or some animals have their claws hidden until something happens? that's hat he's doing)

Relic: I forgot why I even had my claws out. So, where did you come from..?

sulfur

"Ohh okay. I thought you might know. Hay never mind that. My name's Sulfur!" She smiled brightly at Relic. "So what are you doing here?"

GlassMirror

Relic: I can't really tell you, but I'm with some friends doing some... Research on this place. It's quite a comfortable place to be as a matter of fact... That's not the reason I'm staying behind though, I'm taking a break...
*he stares at her*
Relic: What are you doing here...? You don't seem to be lost or anything. :]

sulfur

"I'm not lost my Coltfriend is the ruler of this kingdom. We are moving here." Sulfur looked to the castle at the center of the city. "And that's our house." She pointed to it with a big grin on her face.

GlassMirror

Relic: Impressive. it reminds me of the castle I now live in... Almost. ;)
*Relic stops and looks up to see two others running towards them*

Chromastone64

2015 Apr 25, 17:54:44 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 25, 17:57:21 by Chromastone64
There was a blue teen pony walking through the same street as Sulfur and Relic. He had a black coat on, a hood slightly hiding his face. He looked quite uneasy.
"Sorry, excuse me..."
Obviously in a rush, he pushed past the two.
(Sorry if I'm not meant to post yet or anything)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

sulfur

2015 Apr 26, 05:00:36 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 26, 05:02:37 by sulfur
Sulfur frowned at the pony that pushed passed. "Ehhh wha..."

She looked towards the two. "Oh no." She hid herself behind relic. "Their gonna kill me."

Diablo and Karsh ran to sulfur and relic. "Where have you been we were worried sick." Karsh yelled while trying to get her, but every time he moved she would move away.

"I'm sorry you were fighting and I saw this butterfly and so I kinda followed it and met this pony." She said while moving around relic.

{Chromastone 64 your fine I accepted you.}

Stryder221

2015 Apr 26, 05:51:35 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 26, 06:10:19 by Stryder221
[I signed up quite a while ago, before I even knew this would turn into an RP, but I don't know if I'm properly accepted. If it turns out that I am, I will be waiting for a better time to introduce myself.]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

GlassMirror

Quote from: sulfur on 2015 Apr 26, 05:00:36
Sulfur frowned at the pony that pushed passed. "Ehhh wha..."

She looked towards the two. "Oh no." She hid herself behind relic. "Their gonna kill me."

Diablo and Karsh ran to sulfur and relic. "Where have you been we were worried sick." Karsh yelled while trying to get her, but every time he moved she would move away.

"I'm sorry you were fighting and I saw this butterfly and so I kinda followed it and met this pony." She said while moving around relic.

{Chromastone 64 your fine I accepted you.}

*he stares at Diablo and Karsh and says nothing...*

sulfur

The two looked at Relic. "It's nice to meet you i'm Karsh and this is Diablo. We thank you for looking after this troublesome mare." Karsh held out a hoof to relic, while Diablo caught Sulfur. "That was reckless you could have been hurt!"

waaaaaaah

(I signed up a while back too, is there a point where I should start posting, or is now okay?)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

GlassMirror

Quote from: sulfur on 2015 Apr 27, 02:19:08
The two looked at Relic. "It's nice to meet you i'm Karsh and this is Diablo. We thank you for looking after this troublesome mare." Karsh held out a hoof to relic, while Diablo caught Sulfur. "That was reckless you could have been hurt!"

*Relic's claws eject back out and grabs Karsh's hoof, and shakes it, while smiling...*

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 27, 04:26:59
The pony who barged past before soon returned. He was looking around quite quickly.
"Um, hi. Sorry about just now..."

((that's kind of a wrong time to be in, not in a bad way lol))

Chromastone64

(sorry, just trying to find a way to interact without stealing the spotlight)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

annosrules

A few miles out , a burgundy stallion wearing a brown hat halts on the road to look up at the spectacle of the castle before him. "Finally, I've arrived."

((Was bored so I foreshadowed my character))

sulfur

Diablo looked at sulfur with a frown. "Brother i'm sorry, you two were fighting and I saw this cool butterfly and I followed it then I met Relic..." Diablo rolled his eyes. "You need to be more careful."
Karsh smiled at Relic. "So what brings you to my fare kingdom?"

Go Up