Seriack

[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Firefly

Pony off-topic topic is getting off-topic :P  lol
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Dragnmastralex

I'm thinking that LoE will have to have 24 hour GM's working around the clock policing the game deleting clones... because you just know your going to have someone making clones of the cannon characters from the show and finding unique ways of naming them after them too.

Which can result in Hasbro giving the game a C&D
[/center]

LostSanity

Good. As Light Yagami would say...

"Just as planned"

Spoiler: show
DISOBEY THE DICTATORSHIP
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Julius

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Feb 15, 11:00:35
Good. As Light Yagami would say...

"Just as planned"

Spoiler: show
DISOBEY THE DICTATORSHIP

Nice subliminal messages bro. lol
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2013 Feb 15, 10:25:03
I'm thinking that LoE will have to have 24 hour GM's working around the clock policing the game deleting clones... because you just know your going to have someone making clones of the cannon characters from the show and finding unique ways of naming them after them too.

Which can result in Hasbro giving the game a C&D

:nod:
That's why there'll be a censor in naming your pony. No foul language, no canon character names. Hopefully not even background ponies, as those are trademarked as well.
I'm actually not sure if it'll support any of those fancy crazy-looking special letters or not. Hopefully not. They're a bit annoying to look at sometimes, and people use them to get around censors sometimes.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Block non-letters when naming.  ovO

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 15, 14:14:54
Block non-letters when naming.  ovO

So we don't get any R41NB0W D4$H ponies and whatnot. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

I dream of a day when copyright is dead and gone, Hasbro is run by reasonable people and fandoms are encouraged, not hated/alienated by companies.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

LostSanity

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 15, 20:41:06
I dream of a day when copyright is dead and gone, Hasbro is run by reasonable people and fandoms are encouraged, not hated/alienated by companies.

QFT.

AMEN MY BROTHER.

Blues-Music

Actually that would be terrible. Then tons of people could claim the show as their own by copying it , and making money from it. Not to mention anyone could just grab any of their toys , and sell them claiming that they are his.

What should happen is that companies let fans make what they want as long as they don't make money out of it.

Julius

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 02:08:04
Actually that would be terrible. Then tons of people could claim the show as their own by copying it , and making money from it. Not to mention anyone could just grab any of their toys , and sell them claiming that they are his.

What should happen is that companies let fans make what they want as long as they don't make money out of it.

That seems better to me. :]

If only that day was today...
Purr~

Blues-Music

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 03:09:32

Well imagine you worked so hard on a game , and then I took all your hard work  , and sold it as my own. Would that make you happy?

Julius

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 03:46:39

Well imagine you worked so hard on a game , and then I took all your hard work  , and sold it as my own. Would that make you happy?

No, silly, I was agreeing with you. lol
Purr~

Blues-Music

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 03:57:51

Oh silly me. Sorry I misunderstood you  lol .
I think it does still make a point though.

Night Pony

While there's a need for copyright laws and such some are far from perfect.

Jenzy

When you create an OC, it's technically copyrighted to you. lol

In many requests, I go
This pony (C) This person

Yeah. Some of the Copyright laws are very flawed.

Night Pony

I bet the game 'Racing is magic' has helped the closing of Fighting is magic. It would be very easy to assume that Fighting is a official game.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 04:05:11
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 16, 03:57:51

Oh silly me. Sorry I misunderstood you  lol .
I think it does still make a point though.

I'm with you, my brothers.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

LostSanity

Hasbro doesn't understand us anymore.

That's pretty much obvious at this point.

Go Up