Celestia, I broke the world. (Sign up OPEN)

Started by Renatan, 2014 Jan 01, 23:15:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain caught a glimpse of Laebenal accidentally burning the cupcake. Hmm, that pony's having odd magic trouble too. Did they get this problem too? "Hey, um, you wouldn't by any chance have woken up... different this morning, have you?"
I'm back

Laebenal

"Me?" Laebenal asked a bit surprised. "Who is he and why he asks something like that? Does he know something?" Laebenal thought. "Umm... yes. Did you?" She said to Rain and finished eating the burnt cupcake.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yes. I'm supposed to be a pegasus, but for some reason I'm a unicorn now. I could tell you had the same problem. I saw the way you're struggling with getting used to magic. The same way I am."
I'm back

blobking156

(That pony Rain's talking to... he- or she, I can't tell from this angle- looks a bit different, sinister even.)
Blob thought as he walked around  the confectionary.

Cotton Ball

she looked at the cover
"oh.... this was the comic page...."
she grabbed the Ponyville Gazzette and read it searching for answers
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt woke up, unsure of where he was in his timeline. He checked the calender. Oh! So... Discord was recently defeated. Good, that's still the same. He walked to the bathroom, and took out a brush, to run through his mane. Something was missing, something important. Something he probably needed later. What was it...

My horn is gone.

It came out calmly, almost lackadaisically. Nothing to fear, probably just an after effect of a potion that would wear off in a bit. Maybe it was just a practical joke. And then, he saw he had wings. And, of course, potions don't do that.

Ponies on the street would later say that it must have just been one of those days for Laserbolt, as he fell out of his window, running straight for Sugar Cube Corner, yelling the whole way.

PINKIE! CODE RED! SOMEONE WAS MESSING WITH MY GENETICS!

He crashed through the door, into Lyra, who was purchasing a banana cream pie. It's always banana cream, isn't it. Laserbolt knocked the mare off balance, sending the pie into the air. Laserbolt whipped around, staring at it, as it fell onto his face.

Oh yeah. No magic. Pinkie! I need your-

Lyra cleared her throat.

Sorry, Lye. Laserbolt tossed her a bag of bits he carried around for these situations, then ran upstairs to Pinkie's room.

Pinkie! I need your help!

Cotton Ball

Flutter turned the page hmmmmm
"Aha found it"
She held it up to Blobwing
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Laebenal

"I didn't even try to use it..." Laebenal said quietly. "Umm... Do you know how to turn back?" She asked from Rain.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

"Sorry, I don't. I wish I did though. Hmmm... This seems like something Zecora could help with..."
I'm back

Renatan

The bright pink mare fell out of the closet as Laserbolt charged in. Balloons and rubber chickens tumbled out after her and when she sat up confetti was stuck in her mane. " Oh hey!," she laughed, getting up and trotting over. "What's the matter, Laserbolt?" as she finished speaking, her eyes widened. "Oh hey! Look! Your horn is gone! It's like when Discord was around! Did he do this? If he did, we should team up and take him down! Grrr!" she hollered, leaping onto her bed and waving a balloon around like a sword before it popped. She fell back to the floor, giggling. "So, is that what you need help with?"
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

"Um, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm afraid I must go!" he said, rushing out the door. He tried to see if he could search town to find anyone he knew, to see if they had the same problem. After a few minutes, he gave up, not seeing anyone he recognized.
I'm back

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, breathing quickly, explained his situation. I woke up this morning, and I saw that I had no horn. And then I saw that I had wings. Something has changed me. I don't know why, or who, but I'm gonna assume it's either Discord, or gremlins. It's usually gremlins. He stopped talking for a bit, then his breath returned to a steady rate. Also, good morning. I should have led with that. He cast a glance toward the pile of rubber chickens, and tried to use magic again. It did not work. I don't know what I'm gonna do, Pinks. I can't handle life without magic! I don't think I even know how to hold things anymore! For a couple seconds, he started hyperventilating again, then regained his composure. Will you come with me into Everfree? I don't really wanna be in there alone after the incident with the moths, but I think Zecora will know something about this.

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain sighed. "Guess I'll go back to plan A. I'm gonna go into the forest to talk to Zecora!"
I'm back

Renatan

Loath Flash looked off in the distance, noticing a pony who had been rushing around. "What's he doing?" she asked Dark, looking up at her master. Dark looked to where the filly directed. A stallion was there. He didn't seem familiar, but maybe he knew something. Heck, what would they lose in asking? "You there! State your name!" she called, walking over to him with her head raised high and eyes narrowed. Trust nopony was what she lived by; this was no different.

(Oh Celestia short post I'm a failure  >A< )
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

((Are you addressing Rain? Just need to make sure.))
I'm back

Renatan

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 22, 20:36:43
((Are you addressing Rain? Just need to make sure.))

((Yes. Also: OOC board ohmygurdwhathaveyoudone?))

blobking156

Blob looked at the page. well, what about it.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Uh, Rainstorm. So, what is it you need?"
I'm back

Laebenal

"Hmm... Zecora is that crazy zebra in Everfree. Maybe I should go see if she knows how to turn me back." Laebenal thought and was about to leave not paying attention to the other ponies in the Sugarcube Corner.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
My OCs

Go Up