Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 03, 01:09:48
I killed a gigantic spider with nanobots. He was gloating that his plan had worked and there was nothing I could do to stop any of it or save anyone, so I used nanobots to kill him.
Nice!
To bad its impossible to video-tape dreams coz I'd so wanna see that lol
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Lord of Madness

There is a device created that can in fact record your dreams. It give blurred  images because it cant quite exactly pin point the nerves it needs

AAA13

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 03, 15:38:24
There is a device created that can in fact record your dreams. It give blurred  images because it cant quite exactly pin point the nerves it needs
Maybe oneday they'll perfect that machine. (seriously hoping... I dun care if I'm dead by then.)
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Oct 03, 15:38:24

Yeah, I heard about that. o_O
Also, there's a video game coming out about a future that has a company that can record people's memories and dreams, so those recordings can be shared and watched. :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

this all sounds very interesting. :D

one time I  had a dream... where none of the computers worked... and for some reason would not ever again.

Vertigo

I had a dream where our house was in a tornado like the wizerd of oz and the care bears were telling me to jump out the window. ( I cant believe I still remember this)

Chishio Kunrin

Usually, when my dream has a tornado in it, there are lots and lots of tornadoes, but no one else seems as concerned about it as I am. Is there some kind of symbolism going on there or what?

Rissian

So I finally had a Slenderman dream a day or so ago, but it wasn't really scary in fact I was chasing the Slenderman with a buster gun from the Megaman series as odd as it is. And it also had a lifebar I almost won but I stared too long and fell down. It also reminded me of a video where Chuck Norris punches a Slenderman someone posted that on youtube.

I'm starting to think this is a sign I've played too many games.  ovO

Lord of Madness

chuck norris is awesome in dreams lol

Chack

Last night I had a dream that the 10th Doctor was giving Rose Tyler a gift. It was some kind of coin. A random guy walks up and asks if he is about to give it to her. He says yes. All of the sudden, this guy peals off his skin revealing that he was the Terminator. The Terminator demanded the Doctor to give him this coin. It ended up being a chase scene on a train, and a second Terminator showed up joining the first. I forget how the Doctor and Rose escaped, but the dream ended when it switched to Miles Edgeworth at Twilight's house, complaining that he failed or something.
Wait for it...

Rayman

I once had this crazy dream where I was running from something...I don't what it was  but it was dangerous. I kept the chase on rooftops and then I reached to one rooftop and then I fell down. I went straight through the ground and kept falling into oblivion until I woke up. I had no idea why or what made me to have this dream.  >.<
Sometimes when life give you rules you just gotta say, "Forget it. #Yolo."Also thank you Jenzy for the icon. :3
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4521.0#new <- To those who wants to know my

Zygrograxgra

I was in some weird FPS RPG game, and I was in this weird junk yark. Every so often were these posters that said "JOIN" and had a picture of a helmet or something like that. Some of the posters near them said "G.S.U" vertically and had a weird syringe, and a different one advertized "Waterside Academy" or something like that. I misread the "G.S.U" thing as "G.U.S." after reading "JOIN" and then read "Waterside Academy"
Then, it hit me, and the words moved to spell out "JOIN US Waterside Academy."
The music changed to a slow, creepy, evil thing.
"Hey guys, I found out the secret about where the Dark Brotherhood is located!"
I ran off to tell other people, fell off a ramp, tried to get back up...
Dream ended.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Stitchin Time

I had a dream about Fallout a while ago, this one stood out more then the others.

I was wandering around downtown Salem, Oregon which had been hit by a nuke, pretty much crying over it because I used to live there. I passed where a children's museum used to be, then made a mad dash towards a carousel. The building the carousel used to be in was relatively unscathed, but was completely gutted. All the carousel horses were outside, walking around like they were real. My companions talked to the owners of the carousel, and I walked around back. There were more horses, but with huge pointed teeth. I got too close to one, and a ghoul ran out from behind some bushes and threw radiated water at me. I managed to throw a knife into her before escaping. :I

Flamestriker

I had a dream in a dream and inside another dream. Lots of spiders. With machine guns. Best dream inside of a dream inside another dream ever.
[move][/move]

Vertigo,

I had two dreams where i was shoping for ponies. (it was awsome  :3)

Rissian

I had a weird Minecraft Wind Waker fusion dream I think it had like a world styled in block shapes like Minecraft, I was on an island though, and for some reason I had to cross a pipe to get to another island it was a small pipe going over the ocean which looked like the Wind Waker ocean. Anyways a huge wave or something pulled me under the pipe and I was somehow stuck on the bottom of it. The pipe was only barely above the ocean so I was stuck underwater and couldn't move. Shortly after that I woke up, oddly though I was paralyzed for a bit I think I was still half asleep until I finally fully woke up and could move again.

I've had dreams like that before where I wake up paralyzed slightly then a short amount of time later I can move again. Not sure why that happens other then me being half asleep.

Ramisha

I had LOTS of wierd dreams,so I'll just name few.
Spoiler: Pancakes • show
I was in my kitchen,the lights were on and my mom and aunt were there. My aunt was washing the dishes and there was a plate with pancakes on the counter. I approached them and saw that they were levitating so I laughed. The end.

Spoiler: The Killer • show
Please take your time to read this. It's epic and I think it could make a good movie or a book.

I was in front of my house with my friend and the kids(my street is full of kids 5 years younger than us and they want us to play with them...and we're 14.) and then the Killer comes and tells us not to run away cause he'll kill us(he'd kill us anyway) so I started running away. I hid behind a car but he saw me so I sprinted away,but he caught up with me.... Then I ran into  the street next to mine and saw some lady(she looked like my friend's Sackgirl from Little Big Planet for some reason) so I told her to run away because there's a killer chasing us. She just smiled and nodded and kept walking. The Killer came and he told me she has no brain. They were from the future and he said that in his time you had to decide whether you'd like your brain taken away(then you can only walk around and eat,sleep,whatever just to stay alive but you can't think or anything) or have something taken from your life. He chose the latter option and they took his family so he went mad and started killing people. I chose to have something taken from my life so I could still think and stuff so they took my mobility(I don't know who) and the Killer pushed me around in a wheelchair. He became nice,and he even took me to see the future. It was nice, just like in all of the movies,with flying vehicles and skyscrapers.
Then suddenly everything changed to a different dream...sigh.

Oh,may I also add the Killer was actually Vaas Montenegro (that guy from Far Cry 3) but he looked like Dave Grohl...?

Spoiler: awesomely beautiful house of awesomeness • show
This is the dream I've had today.
I came to a beautiful house that I've planned to buy.It was placed on a very high hill. It had 3 pools behind it. Each one was lower than the previous.They were huge,and the look from them was incredible; really tall hills (like the one the house was on) covered with forests....and between my house and those hills was a LAKE! A beautiful teal lake. It was amazing. There were also flower pots everywhere around the house. Then I got in the house and took my drawing utensils and planned to paint the view,but my parents told me not to draw because it was dark. I went outside,and really,everything was dark.  :c

Oh,I also remember that I cried out: I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR... It really was amazing. Best dream I've ever had.

Chishio Kunrin

The night before last, I had a dream that I was starting a year at high school again, but they hadn't printed some students' schedules. They were letting students copy down their schedules from a book, but only one student could use it at a time. Someone else was using the book, but there was no one else waiting, so I figured I'd wait and just quickly write down my schedule and hurry to class. But when the other person finished, a bunch of other people came over, and someone else took the book. I was like "Hey, I was here first! It's my turn! Please, I'll just write down what classes I have today!" But they wouldn't listen.

Weirdest part is, I'm 20. Why would I be dreaming about going to high school? :I Though, this isn't the first time I've had a dream about going back to high school and the school being so horribly incompetent that I didn't have my schedule.

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Aug 28, 05:04:01
Please take your time to read this. It's epic and I think it could make a good movie or a book.

I was in front of my house with my friend and the kids(my street is full of kids 5 years younger than us and they want us to play with them...and we're 14.) and then the Killer comes and tells us not to run away cause he'll kill us(he'd kill us anyway) so I started running away. I hid behind a car but he saw me so I sprinted away,but he caught up with me.... Then I ran into  the street next to mine and saw some lady(she looked like my friend's Sackgirl from Little Big Planet for some reason) so I told her to run away because there's a killer chasing us. She just smiled and nodded and kept walking. The Killer came and he told me she has no brain. They were from the future and he said that in his time you had to decide whether you'd like your brain taken away(then you can only walk around and eat,sleep,whatever just to stay alive but you can't think or anything) or have something taken from your life. He chose the latter option and they took his family so he went mad and started killing people. I chose to have something taken from my life so I could still think and stuff so they took my mobility(I don't know who) and the Killer pushed me around in a wheelchair. He became nice,and he even took me to see the future. It was nice, just like in all of the movies,with flying vehicles and skyscrapers.

Oh,may I also add the Killer was actually Vaas Montenegro (that guy from Far Cry 3) but he looked like Dave Grohl...?

I'd watch that movie. :D

hyper drive [HD]

i fell asleep listening to this. and all i had was a dream of me holding some girl in the rain lying on the ground crying because she was hurt or killed idk.

Ramisha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 28, 11:15:15
The night before last, I had a dream that I was starting a year at high school again, but they hadn't printed some students' schedules. They were letting students copy down their schedules from a book, but only one student could use it at a time. Someone else was using the book, but there was no one else waiting, so I figured I'd wait and just quickly write down my schedule and hurry to class. But when the other person finished, a bunch of other people came over, and someone else took the book. I was like "Hey, I was here first! It's my turn! Please, I'll just write down what classes I have today!" But they wouldn't listen.

Weirdest part is, I'm 20. Why would I be dreaming about going to high school? :I Though, this isn't the first time I've had a dream about going back to high school and the school being so horribly incompetent that I didn't have my schedule.

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Aug 28, 05:04:01

I'd watch that movie. :D

Well maybe school is haunting you because it was really stressful and you have bad  memories about school?

Ps. Today I dreamed I was playing the Sims and my sim was some chick that repaired stuff, and she hid from the kids from my street (probably because I hide from them too,they want me to play with them and I'm 5 years older than they are!!!  >:/ They're really annoying.).

Go Up