GlassMirror

cute!
could she be.... A donkey pony?
Spoiler: show

Teal Turken

2013 Oct 29, 17:03:47 #61 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 29, 17:44:47 by Teal Turken
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Oct 29, 13:06:56
Why is she just an inch tall?

I think you asked this question the first time I posted her OC tab.
I haven't created a new bio for her yet but I thinking it has to do with magic tree sap...
Work in progress. Unless you're not asking on a bio standpoint.

Post Merge

If you're wondering about her size as a choice of mine well:
~Tiny characters I find to be quite fun to play and a few other seem to think so as well.
~1 inch is about the length of an adult human's pinky finger. Take your pinky finger and stands it on the palm of your other hand you'll see just how big 1 inch is.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 29, 17:03:47
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Oct 29, 13:06:56
Why is she just an inch tall?

I think you asked this question the first time I posted her OC tab.
I haven't created a new bio for her yet but I thinking it has to do with magic tree sap...
Work in progress. Unless you're not asking on a bio standpoint.

Post Merge

If you're wondering about her size as a choice of mine well:
~Tiny characters I find to be quite fun to play and a few other seem to think so as well.
~1 inch is about the length of an adult human's pinky finger. Take your pinky finger and stands it on the palm of your other hand you'll see just how big 1 inch is.

dang  O:
so basically she's like a pixie pony  :3

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Teal Turken

Yep. Basically a pixie pony.

And yes she is cute.

I'm thinking of redesigning her appearance. I don't hate it but it looks a little...too refined in the mane and tail. I might also do something with the eyes.

GoldenTerrabyte

Also, I like her because she could be the start of somethin' new.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 29, 18:08:50
Also, I like her because she could be the start of somethin' new.

You know I made this OC 8 months ago or something now. x3

GoldenTerrabyte

I did know that, I just meant to say she's something nobody else here has done.
I'm back

Teal Turken

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, I like your OCs because they're all exotic, but not weird like a lot are.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Thank you again. x3
Though I do have this trend with pegasi. :\

GoldenTerrabyte

And I have lots of unicorns. Although pegasi are my favorite.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Sanny might be changing to an earth pony, but we'll see. I'm reworking her appearance in two creators right now.

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, there was even a point when I thought of Rainstorm as an earth pony, but I realized it wouldn't work with his weather changing talent.

Also, I'm thinking of giving Flower a new name...
I'm back

Teal Turken

2013 Oct 29, 18:38:19 #74 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 29, 18:55:05 by Teal Turken
I have two models, one is on the Hub's pony creator but it's not yet finished. I'll have it up in a few minutes.
Here's the generalzoi remodel of Sanny that I like. I could just add wings if anyone thinks she should stay a pegasus.

Post Merge

Alright and here's the Hub Pony creator rework. Some of the stuff on there was very neat but I didn't use any of the clothing items and the mane styles were the only part that truely failed me besides the eyes.

Post Merge

So who thinks one of these is better than the other?

Post Merge

By the way. I had a background idea but it'll only work if someone else wants to do it.
The idea comes from my changeling RP from Omega in which her royal character has a changeling that was shrunk to serve as a personal assistant. I was thinking Sanny's background could be similar, with differences of course. The only problem is that she would need somepony to be the assistant of.
Anyone want to get in on that idea or scrap that background choice?
It's just an idea.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Teal Turken

You like the hub creator version more? Do you like it more than the original design?

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, in my opinion,  the eyes on the original look odd to me.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Is that the whole deciding factor for you?
I mean...I could just change the eyes but I thought big beady pink eyes would've been cute or something. :\
Personally I'm liking the new generalzoi pony creator model.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Oct 29, 19:16:34 #79 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 29, 19:19:18 by Yellowpikmin476
No, it wasn't the whole deciding factor, it just looked odd to me. But they're both better than the first.

Post Merge

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 29, 18:38:19
I have two models, one is on the Hub's pony creator but it's not yet finished. I'll have it up in a few minutes.
Here's the generalzoi remodel of Sanny that I like. I could just add wings if anyone thinks she should stay a pegasus.

Post Merge

Alright and here's the Hub Pony creator rework. Some of the stuff on there was very neat but I didn't use any of the clothing items and the mane styles were the only part that truely failed me besides the eyes.

Post Merge

So who thinks one of these is better than the other?

Post Merge

By the way. I had a background idea but it'll only work if someone else wants to do it.
The idea comes from my changeling RP from Omega in which her royal character has a changeling that was shrunk to serve as a personal assistant. I was thinking Sanny's background could be similar, with differences of course. The only problem is that she would need somepony to be the assistant of.
Anyone want to get in on that idea or scrap that background choice?
It's just an idea.
Well, looking at the eyes again, it does actually look pretty cute.
I'm back

Go Up