An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonman3509

Before Boa leaves, he turns to Venom. He knows that look. He's seen the look a million times before. Boa's horn glowed, levitating out Celestia's Journal, and the amulet he had found in his shop. "From what I can tell, the Boa of this world knew what was going on. Seems this world's Celestia was keeping tabs on everything he was doing too."

He grinned. "It'll be an interesting read between the time I leave and when I return with everypony. But...do skip the first page. Its not interesting in the slightest."

Boa raised his wand, he was enveloped in a faint blue light. "Well...I'll make this as quickly as I can. That blizzard won't be letting up any time soon. I need to find them before it becomes impossible to see anything."

With that, Boa runs out.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well have a good time trying to save them... I guess." said Venom. Carter was still drinking a chocolate milkshake.

"What? I'm still thirsty." said Carter.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

As Bassaro, Slate and golem trudged through the snow Bassaro suddenly poked himself in the nose with a hoof.

"Why did you do that?" Slate asked. "Its so cold I can't feel my nose!"

*poke* "Oh, neither can I... I really hope this is the right direction."
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

LunarDusk

"?!"
Silver tried to catch up through the snow as fast as he could before he noticed that Virulent was falling behind. She wasnt the only one that was having a hard time as he was getting weak himself. Raising his head more so his lit horn was more visible he continued to close in.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

tonman3509

Boa could barely see. The wind and snow were vicious, and threatened to knock him off of his hooves. The Cold Resistance spell was working, but the rest of the blizzard was still going to take his toll on him. Regardless, he pressed forward. He didn't know where anypony was, but as long as he could find them, he could teleport back to the Crystal Empire, now that he knows where to teleport.

"Cloud! Virulent! If you can here me, say something!" Boa screamed as loud as he could, hoping his voice would reach   them through the snow.

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 16, 19:27:24 #505 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 17, 17:58:15 by FakeSmile
As Virulent flipped to the page she was looking for her legs gave out. She collapse in the snow, out of breath and energy. Gasping for air, she could feel the harsh wind seeping through the force field. Virulent examined her situation: the wind was too hard for them to continued and the cold would be the end of them. She knew only one spell that would last for a while; but it would drain her of her magic. But, if it meant furthering their chance of survival then it was worth it. Virulent started to trace small, cryptic symbols around her. Before she read the spell she looked up at Cloud Shine. With fear in her voice she sheepishly said,
Virulent: I am so sorry I blew up at you! You did nothing to deserve it. I hope you can forgive me.
The mare took a deep breath of the cold wind as she read the spell:

[shadow=red,left][glow=black,20,300]dɹoʇǝɔʇıuƃ ɯǝ ʇɥɹonƃɥ ıʇ ɐןן.
qnʇ ʎon sʇɐʎǝp ɐʇ ɯʎ sıpǝ,
ʍǝɹǝ ɟɐɹ ɐup dןǝuʇʎ,
ʇɥǝ ʇʍısʇs ɐup ʇnɹus,
ʍonןp dɹoʌǝ ıʇsǝןɟ
ʎon ɐssnɹǝp ʇɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ ɹıƃɥʇ ouǝ
ʍɥǝu ı pıpu,ʇ ʞuoʍ ʍɥıɔɥ dɐʇɥ ʇo ʇɐʞǝ,
ıu ɯʎ ɐqʎss oɟ pɐɹʞuǝss.
ʎon ʍǝɹǝ ʇɥǝ ןıƃɥʇ
qnʇ ʎon ƃɐʌǝ ɯǝ ɥodǝ.
pɐɹʞuǝss snɹɹonupǝp ɯǝ,
[/glow]
[/shadow]
The mare's eyes seeped black smoke as she read the cryptic spell. The smoke fell to the ground; filled the symbols with its magic. Through out the spell, the symbols would rise higher and higher till they passed Virulent's horn. As the mare allowed the spell to flow from her mouth, the symbols glowed an eerie black light. Once the last word was spoken, the symbols fell to the ground. For a few minutes there was silence; Virulent sat motionless as the magic continued to flow out of her. She then tilted her head back and raised her hoofs toward the sky. The symbols grew into tall, black crystal shards that surround the duo and the stranger following them. As the last crystal sealed there window to the real world; small black particles bounced from wall to wall. Virulent continued to raise her hoofs toward the sky. With each second of her hoofs being raised, her magic was being drained in order to keep the crystals standing tall.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

"What in the..." Boa noticed the black crystals rising from the distance. It had been in the direction he had been running since he left the Crystal Empire. His horn glowed, forming a magical grip around his prosthetic. He was prepared to fight, unsure if there were any other dangers aside from the blizzard. He ran forward, continuing to call out to the others.

"Cloud! Virulent! Where are you?!"

_BlazingInfinity

"Wow I just hope no one is using black magic... said Carter.

"Yeah it uses so much of their energy." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"Eugh, old magic b-b-being cast to our front-left!" Slate said.

"Let's go there S-s-slate, with some luck its some warm k-kind of magic."

Brave Fleet

"Oh, heh, I guess my leg is fine then" Brave said, letting her hoof touch the ground. Brave looked at her surroundings again, and looked at Bassaro.
"How long have I been asleep?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

tonman3509

As Boa ran, he saw another group coming into view. He ran towards them, expecting to see either Cloud or Virulent. It wasn't them, instead Boa saw a face he hadn't seen since he had left Ponyville. He had never gotten his name, but he knew who he was.

"Hey!" Boa called out through the blizzard, hoping to get their attention.

Nuserame

"Oh, Captain! Fancy seeing you out here!" Slate shouted through the snowy onslaught.

"I don't suppose you know the way out of this miserable storm, or maybe whatever dodgy magic there was?"

(OOC: Uhoh, Bassaro seems to exist in two places at once! Timetravel? Changelings? Or has Slate just gone bonkers?) Tune in next week and fgaskgbalfrrgk

tonman3509

"Yeah. I can get us to the Crystal Empire. But I got something to do first. There's two ponies out there that haven't made it yet, and its pretty much my fault they're still out there. So before we get back, I gotta find them!"

Boa levitated his horn, pulling out the wand. He raised it into the air, and blue light surrounded the group, giving them Cold Resistance and keeping up the resistance already on Boa. "This'll keep the cold from doing anymore harm to you. It won't make you warm, but it'll keep you from freezing to death."

He then turns back towards the black crystals, and began running towards them, continuing to call out for CloudShine and Virulent.

_BlazingInfinity

"Wonder when they are going to get here." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 17, 12:29:24 #514 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 17, 12:33:02 by Bassaro
"A while back"

"We don't know how much you were out Brave. Time is hard to measure in this world. You were out cold when we found you and we don't know how much time the trip lasted after that. But overall considering some events that occurred I guess you slept for over half a day." Bassaro doubts his conclusions though as time seems almost absent in this world.

"Right now we are trying to find the rest of ponies stranded here, as for some reason, they all thought to come here and are within reach of the Crystal Empire, but this blizzard makes it hard for them to approach the city. We believe that the castle might have a gate mirror that could get us out of this endeavor and back in to our own world." Slate looked at Bassaro with an annoyed look on his face.

" Ok Slate, I will waste no more time. With this said Bassaro activated his windshield ability, it will negate the blizzard chill effect and calm down the wind from within a radius of 50 feet and improve the view sight. In combination with the healing mithril armor, Bassaro can use his ability indefinitely, as the small wing damage he receives is instantly healed(boy, I bet this is boring).

" Now let's go find those ponies, despite the fact that we don't know where to look for, have no way to pinpoint then and we will probably get lost anyway. I bet they might find their own way, it would be funny if they will try to find us instead of just wait here and think of a plan, so this merry-go-round would never stop."

tonman3509

Boa reached the black crystal, it stretched high beyond his current field of vision thanks to the blizzard. Looking around, he didn't see any kind of entrance and he couldn't see inside of it. "What is this? I didn't see it on the way to the Empire. Then again, I was halfway unconscious..."

"Bah! I don't have time to be looking into this!" He turned around. "Cloud! Virulent!" He had to find them soon. The Blizzard was not going to calm down any time soon, and if those two are still stuck in this...

Boa bit his lip. He had enough blood on his hooves, he did not need any more.

_BlazingInfinity

"Think we should help them?" asked Carter.

"As long as they have my potions in their possession I'm doing my part." said Venom. He knew that they would realize that they had his potions in a while.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

The small black particles glowed as the group was sealed from the real world. Virulent sat motionless with her hoofs raised past her head. She didn't speak nor did she blink; she just sat there like a statue. The crystal walls will fall once the blizzard dies down or when Virulent is drained of her magic. But for now, the mare sat as she continued to look up toward the sky.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I'm going to make some potions that I have never made before." said Venom. He got out his brewery kit and started putting the extracts into the heater and liquidation container. He puts in some vanilla extract and some sort of metal in the kit.

'Thank goodness I have a PhD in chemistry.' thought Venom to himself.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa had begun to become desperate. He still hadn't managed to find them, and the storm refused to ease up. "Cloud! Virulent! Please! If you can hear me, say something!"

Boa lost his footing in the snow, falling back against the black crystal. He sat there, his spell had slowly begun to wear off. "Please...if you're still alive...just please, say something. Anything..."

Despair had finally begun to set in. Boa was beginning to believe that he would never find them.

Go Up