Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cryoid

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 23, 00:22:32
Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 23, 00:20:24
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 23, 00:11:40
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 23, 00:00:05
On-Topic: Sometimes I have dreams in the 3rd person. Like, I'm watching myself. o_O I guess it's kind of like an out of body experience. It's weird.

I get those when I dream about things that happen in the future.
Which makes it even weirder when I realise that its happening in real life :I.
I forgot what its called but its still weird.

Precognition?

Umm... I dont think so. Maybe. I remembered it 10 mins ago but I forgot again. (STUPID SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS!!!)

You said: 
"I get those when I dream about things that happen in the future.
Which makes it even weirder when I realise that its happening in real life :I.
I forgot what its called but its still weird."

It's called precognition. Lol

Lord of Madness

I have one of those future dreams once.... something bad happened and it actually happened ON THE DOT the EXACT way it depicted it would happen a week from then at the right time.

Cryoid

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 23, 00:32:04
I have one of those future dreams once.... something bad happened and it actually happened ON THE DOT the EXACT way it depicted it would happen a week from then at the right time.

I've never dreamed of the future.. All my dreams have been of impossible events. 

AAA13

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 23, 00:35:34

I've never dreamed of the future.. All my dreams have been of impossible events.

Example?
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Lord of Madness

turning into GODZILLA with the power to turn into paprika!
^ that sounds about impossible enough right?

hyper drive [HD]

i had one when i was napping. i had blt then it exploded with monkey pie
i dont even understand :'(

Firey

I never remember dreams.  :c
I just can't...
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Cryoid

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 23, 03:14:26
Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 23, 00:35:34

Example?

Bwaha, you've commented on three of them already ^^  But yes, Um... *Thinks hard for a few minutes*
Usually my dreams happen in present time, some in space some in here there.. everywhere.  I never, though, dream of a future that comes true like the precognition we were discussing.  Anyway.  Let's see, I think once I dreamed of a girl, She was running some sort of errand and it was as if mother nature herself was hell bent on keeping her from doing this.  Obstacles appeared out of nowhere trying to stop her.  I remember many different things from many different dreams.  Fighting ninjas, Killing zombies.  You name it I've dreamed it!  But they tend to be twisted, like a game world not fully loaded there are "holes" in which things sneak in and out freely making any world their home.  Hmm.  I'm not sure how to explain that further. perhaps, think of it like a movie.  My dreams are movies that play through with pre-wrtten scripts.  They change and bend as they wish (as I imagine all peoples do) But they twist in ways that are just so wrong, adding characters, making up new ones from scratch.  I guess I'm just a raving lunatic, aren't I?   
Spoiler: show

lurk852

A week or two ago, I started keeping a notebook and pen next to my bed so I could write down dreams immediately before I forgot them. Then I had a weird dream, then dreamed that I woke up and wrote it down, and immediately forgot about most of it.  >:O
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Cryoid

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 23, 18:47:48
A week or two ago, I started keeping a notebook and pen next to my bed so I could write down dreams immediately before I forgot them. Then I had a weird dream, then dreamed that I woke up and wrote it down, and immediately forgot about most of it.  >:O

That's so evil! The irony of it is funny but, geez!  You totally got robbed there.

AAA13

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 23, 19:17:53
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 23, 18:47:48

That's so evil! The irony of it is funny but, geez!  You totally got robbed there.

Yeah, your dreams adapted... OA <---(Odin Almighty) the dream world is going to consume us all :I
[move][/move]

Cryoid

Okay so I just dreamed that the cop kid (Robin) from the newest batman movie was up at this cabin way up in the mountains, when suddenly someone told him that The Joker was lose and had never been rounded up after the prison had been opened.  Now Robin had come to acquire this ring that THe Joker was very interested in and at one point, even drove a car off a cliff in an attempt to get it.  Giving up the ring to save a kid that The Joker threatened to drown, Robin set off on an epic quest to find him, enlisting the aid of (You guessed it) Ponies!  Though they were like, miniature ponies, and they slept in a cage.  The first night, they all made funky noises and kept him up, except for Pinkie Pie who somehow managed to get out of the cage and was sleeping on a pillow right behind it.  In the morning they team set out to find the joker and stop whatever it was he planned for that ring.  They entered this minecraft/skyrim mixed world, and began to hunt.  The joker, being used to this sort of chaos, began to fool with them, playing tricks and messing around.  After a few minutes a messaged appeared on the center of the screen (So I guess my dream was a movie or something, maybe a video game) that read: "After 6:33 The Joker has won with no items."  They arrived at The Jokers lair, trying to figure out how exactly he won, only to find that when they attacked him his head grew into an oversized kinda creepy looking troll face, and he began to run super fast chasing people down. A few well placed arrows killed him, only for him to respawn as Shaco (League of Legends champ) and come charging again, growing a troll face each time he was attacked, it being reset when he died.  Though unable to discover what he had won, the group managed to defeat The Shaco Joker  and get the ring back.  They decided to lock it up somewhere safe, and then my mom yelled: "Brook, breakfast is done"

I woke up, flying out of my bed ready to have some french toast, only to find that that was also a cruel trick of my dream.

AAA13

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 24, 10:04:38
Okay so I just dreamed that the cop kid (Robin) from the newest batman movie was up at this cabin way up in the mountains, when suddenly someone told him that The Joker was lose and had never been rounded up after the prison had been opened.  Now Robin had come to acquire this ring that THe Joker was very interested in and at one point, even drove a car off a cliff in an attempt to get it.  Giving up the ring to save a kid that The Joker threatened to drown, Robin set off on an epic quest to find him, enlisting the aid of (You guessed it) Ponies!  Though they were like, miniature ponies, and they slept in a cage.  The first night, they all made funky noises and kept him up, except for Pinkie Pie who somehow managed to get out of the cage and was sleeping on a pillow right behind it.  In the morning they team set out to find the joker and stop whatever it was he planned for that ring.  They entered this minecraft/skyrim mixed world, and began to hunt.  The joker, being used to this sort of chaos, began to fool with them, playing tricks and messing around.  After a few minutes a messaged appeared on the center of the screen (So I guess my dream was a movie or something, maybe a video game) that read: "After 6:33 The Joker has won with no items."  They arrived at The Jokers lair, trying to figure out how exactly he won, only to find that when they attacked him his head grew into an oversized kinda creepy looking troll face, and he began to run super fast chasing people down. A few well placed arrows killed him, only for him to respawn as Shaco (League of Legends champ) and come charging again, growing a troll face each time he was attacked, it being reset when he died.  Though unable to discover what he had won, the group managed to defeat The Shaco Joker  and get the ring back.  They decided to lock it up somewhere safe, and then my mom yelled: "Brook, breakfast is done"

I woke up, flying out of my bed ready to have some french toast, only to find that that was also a cruel trick of my dream.

I told you! The dreams are adapting, using our weakness's against us! One day we could get trapped in the dream world and never wake up at all! (Yep, I love being paranoid.)
[move][/move]

Skardan

Well I had a weird dream once:

I was lying in my bed and I saw many letters flowing around me.
Then they turned into a book. I tried to read it but after every sentence the text changed but still it made sense.
I really wanted read it but then I woke up. The weird thing was, I still had the picture of the book in my head so I was able to read more.
Then on thing came to my mind "write it down!" so I stood up and took a piece of paper and a pen.
But the memories faded really quickly... I couldn't write down anything...
I knew it was important, something I wanted to know! But I just can't remember anything...
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

123chrisrules

I once had a dream where i was a white world and Freddy Kruger was there with me. I was really scared because i thought,"What if he killed? Will i die in real life?". And then he started to move around like supersonic speed and i got confused and decided to watch him go crazy. It was funny actually since he reminded me of Scout from TF2 being given a huge amount of Rockstar energy drinks.  And this is all i remember from the dream since i forgot the rest, but this has to be one of my most random dreams i had ever faced
This is my forum signature. It's very awesome.

lurk852

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 Jul 24, 23:56:37
Well I had a weird dream once:

I was lying in my bed and I saw many letters flowing around me.
Then they turned into a book. I tried to read it but after every sentence the text changed but still it made sense.
I really wanted read it but then I woke up. The weird thing was, I still had the picture of the book in my head so I was able to read more.
Then on thing came to my mind "write it down!" so I stood up and took a piece of paper and a pen.
But the memories faded really quickly... I couldn't write down anything...
I knew it was important, something I wanted to know! But I just can't remember anything...

The whole "get up, instantly forget dreams" thing happens a lot; supposedly you have better odds of remembering them if you lie in bed for awhile after waking up, going over the dream in your mind.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 25, 20:11:30 #156 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 25, 20:19:13 by Chishio Kunrin
I was having a horribly difficult time sleeping last night. I kept having a hard time falling asleep, and when I would sleep, it'd be a light sleep, so any repeated noise woke me up.

I managed to have a dream where other people were having trouble sleeping too, and they kept waking up. I told them they couldn't sleep because they had their traumas and troubling thoughts on their minds, and if they managed to get through their problems, they'd sleep better.

One weird thing was that we were all in some kind of facility or something, all strapped into open pods or something. It was kinda dark. The walls and pods were darkly colored, black maybe. And the walls were curved, like the giant room we were in was kind of almost spherical, but in more of an oval shape than a circle. It was more likely an egg shape.

This was all in first-person point of view. I think the only reason I remember it so well is because, when I woke up, I stayed laying in bed and thought about it, went over it in my mind, and visualized it in my mind. Like Lurk said.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cryoid

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 25, 20:11:30
I was having a horribly difficult time sleeping last night. I kept having a hard time falling asleep, and when I would sleep, it'd be a light sleep, so any repeated noise woke me up.

I managed to have a dream where other people were having trouble sleeping too, and they kept waking up. I told them they couldn't sleep because they had their traumas and troubling thoughts on their minds, and if they managed to get through their problems, they'd sleep better.

One weird thing was that we were all in some kind of facility or something, all strapped into open pods or something. It was kinda dark. The walls and pods were darkly colored, black maybe. And the walls were curved, like the giant room we were in was kind of almost spherical, but in more of an oval shape than a circle. It was more likely an egg shape.

This was all in first-person point of view. I think the only reason I remember it so well is because, when I woke up, I stayed laying in bed and thought about it, went over it in my mind, and visualized it in my mind. Like Lurk said.

You don't happen to be... Krogan, do you?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 25, 22:16:46

Krogan? o.O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cryoid

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 25, 22:21:00
Quote from: Cryoid on 2012 Jul 25, 22:16:46

Krogan? o.O

Go Up