Post-Season 4 discussion

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Aug 20, 16:31:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sammym07

i CAN INFER THTH TWILY IS A BACKROUND CHARACTER!

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Chishio Kunrin

This was a pretty good episode. From the synopsis, I thought she was literally going to go help the author write a new Daring Do book, and there would be daydream sequences as Rainbow Dash and the author tried to discuss possibilities of what should happen next in the story.

I figure Rainbow Dash being on the cover of the new book would be taken as "Ohmygosh that fan is so lucky that she got to be in one of the books!" She might have changed a bit of the story about Rainbow Dash. Did anyone else notice the hat and messenger bag that Dashie was wearing on the cover?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lemongrass

It was a good episode, I don't like the way the main 6 just watched her battle all those ponies, also this face:

=P

nightfyre

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Dec 09, 04:42:39
It was a good episode, I don't like the way the main 6 just watched her battle all those ponies, also this face:

=P

I thought it was great   ^-^ like "oh yeah rainbow dash is so totally awsome." i loled

lemongrass

What is going on with her mouth though!?  ovO they should totally make tat face an emoticon! XD

PrincessButton

I think it's so funny how the fans end up taking something so random and making a big deal about it. Like first it was the twi-scepter and and now it's the rainbow dash smirk. X3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

lemongrass

2013 Dec 10, 16:32:26 #106 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 11, 13:30:15 by lemongrass
She stared into my soul  o.O

Flagwaver

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 10, 15:52:46
I think it's so funny how the fans end up taking something so random and making a big deal about it. Like first it was the twi-scepter and and now it's the rainbow dash smirk. X3
I know, but... dat face!!!

HammyB

Dat mouth kinda killed the face for me, I cringed when I first saw it. I guess it's warming up to me, but I loved her little dance when seeing Daring Do the best. I never realized how cute Dash is when she's fangirling!

Joylight

Quote from: nightfyre on 2013 Dec 09, 17:26:57
Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Dec 09, 04:42:39

=P

I thought it was great   ^-^ like "oh yeah rainbow dash is so totally awsome." i loled

Someone make that an emoticon, now~

lemongrass

That's what I said!  lol

Joylight

lemongrass

sammym07

Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Dec 08, 18:53:36
i CAN INFER THTH TWILY IS A BACKROUND CHARACTER!

idk y I ever said tht, butwhatever. XD

Spoiler: show
That WAS an AWESOME episode! I totally agreed w/ all of u, but honestly, well...idk y, but I...I sorta think the dialogue was slightly cheesy, & it was more of a little-kid type of ep. :/ I STILL DONT KNOW WHY! X3

I can't turn this around

Gharial

Going back to the season opener did anyone notice that Luna Celestia and Twilight's cutie marks were on the tree of harmony? Maybe someone should examine that episode a bit more and see if it hints at future plot since they seem to be trying to make a overarching plot. And their cutie marks were on that tree that's got to mean something.
A note for Transformers fans and Bronies. Never get Unicron and Unicorns confused.

sammym07

Everyone knew about that! XD I'm pretty sure it's just Fausticorn bein a troll, and she's like "Imma put these pictures on here cuz I can" *a billion years later* HOLY SHIZ THERE'S THREE ALICORNS WITH THOSE SAME EXACT CUTIEMARKS  I'M AWESOME!" So...yea....

I can't turn this around

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Gharial on 2013 Dec 11, 21:14:43
Going back to the season opener did anyone notice that Luna Celestia and Twilight's cutie marks were on the tree of harmony? Maybe someone should examine that episode a bit more and see if it hints at future plot since they seem to be trying to make a overarching plot. And their cutie marks were on that tree that's got to mean something.

Well, it seems to mean something, but the fact we have so little information on that tree makes it impossible to predict anything related to it. The only thing we can do is create different hypotheses about it, like it has, from the beginning, foreseen who would be the wielders of the Element of Magic. I just don't know.

sammym07

I need to think...or go to sleep...yea! I like the second option better...g'night!

I can't turn this around

lemongrass

Aaaw I thought Scootaloo was gonna learn to fly or one of them would get their cutie marks!  :'(

sammym07

I can't turn this around

Go Up