Go Down

sammym07

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Chishio Kunrin

Spoiler: show
YES! It looks like they'll be following up with stuff about the chest throughout the season instead of trying to stuff it all into 40 minutes! YAYYYYY!

Also, this was an awesome episode. I loved it! Did it remind anyone else a little bit of cartoons from the 90s/2000s? It was fun, interesting, and funny. Though, I had guessed pretty early on that the cloaked figure was
[spoiler]Pinkie Pie.
[/spoiler]

Post Merge

Also: "Did anypony else know that I can play the organ?! Because I didn't!!" lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ArtVeigar

For some reason I've totally forgotten about Pinkie through the episode, and couldn't stop laughing at the end lol I should have thought it was her.

But yea, awesome episode! Made me laugh almost the entire time (I love seeing people (ponies in this case) get scared, it's too fun! :P)

Looking foward to next week! :D

Cotton Ball

at the end of Castle-Mania I knew Pinkie was playing the organ
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Mizuki

Not really a spoiler, but was anybody else staring at the pretty scenery in this week's episode?

I kept fantasizing about Legends of Equestria expanding upon the old castle in Everfree Forest, now that we've seen more of it  :3 I'm sure that's pretty low on the list of priorities but I still couldn't help but dream~

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Jenzy

Pretty splendid episode!
Totally called that ending!

"Wait. There are only 5 of them there. OH, I bet it's Pinkie! Haha..." Gee, I wonder what gave it away...

And the painting was probably Pinkie watching. They never explained that part, but hay! Blue eyes. You could probably still connect it to her. At least, that's my analysis for that part. ovO

Anyway, the story went pretty well. I'm not gonna go too highly hypocritically critical. I don't even need to. So far, Season 4's going in a pretty great direction no doubt! :D

And it's nice too that they didn't find the answer yet in this episode. And... ooh, that cliffhanger. I wonder about who or what that "mysterious shadow pony." I guess we'll find out next episode or a later one. It's always great to find something from a past episode make a surprise appearance in a way later one. Heh. Only time will tell.

I guess that wraps it up for now~ Heh. I'll probably make up "level" names for the episodes, just 'cuz. :]

World 1-1: The Princess is in Another Castle [Princess Twilight Sparkle Pt. 1]
World 1-2: Rooting for Harmony [Princess Twilight Sparkle Pt. 2]
World 1-3: Castle-Mania Scramble [Castle-Mania]
World 1-4: Daring Don't [Daring Don't]
World 1-A: Flight to the Finish [Flight to the Finish]
World 1-5: Mane-iac Power Showdown [Power Ponies]
World 1-B: Bats! [Bats!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Dec 01, 01:19:45
Pretty splendid episode!

"Wait. There are only 5 of them there. OH, I bet it's Pinkie! Haha..." Gee, I wonder what gave it away...

And the painting was probably Pinkie watching. They never explained that part, but hay! Blue eyes. You could probably still connect it to her. At least, that's my analysis for that part. ovO

Anyway, the story went pretty well. I'm not gonna go too highly hypocritically critical. I don't even need to. So far, Season 4's going in a pretty great direction no doubt! :D

And it's nice too that they didn't find the answer yet in this episode. And... ooh, that cliffhanger. I wonder about who or what that "mysterious shadow pony." I guess we'll find out next episode or a later one. It's always great to find something from a past episode make a surprise appearance in a way later one. Heh. Only time will tell.

I guess that wraps it up for now~ Heh. I'll probably make up "level" names for the episodes, just 'cuz. :]

Yes! Best way to surprise viewers is to bring back something from several episodes ago that seemed completely and totally insignificant. They'll have forgotten about it by then.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Dec 01, 13:44:31
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Dec 01, 01:19:45
Pretty splendid episode!

Yes! Best way to surprise viewers is to bring back something from several episodes ago that seemed completely and totally insignificant. They'll have forgotten about it by then.

Yep, but I really hope they won't wait until the two parter at the end of the season to bring it back.

GoldenTerrabyte

Same here. But I'm so excited to see a continuing story finally!
I'm back

LostSanity

Wow.

That was a pretty cute and hilarious episodes. I liked the "Scooby Doo" vibe it set off for me as well. I really liked that episode as well.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Teal Turken

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Nov 30, 15:57:50
For some reason I've totally forgotten about Pinkie through the episode, and couldn't stop laughing at the end lol I should have thought it was her.

But yea, awesome episode! Made me laugh almost the entire time (I love seeing people (ponies in this case) get scared, it's too fun! :P)

Looking foward to next week! :D

Hey the same happened with me! I forgot all about her too! So strange...I think all the humor is supposed to make you forget.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Dec 02, 19:53:03
Hey the same happened with me! I forgot all about her too! So strange...I think all the humor is supposed to make you forget.

I totally don't know how I didn't think about her... I even got to think it could be Luna, because the mysterious pony seemed to know what it was doing playing that organ, and it was too small to be Celestia (and I want more Luna... :P)

lemongrass

I knew it was gonna be pinkie! When she wasn't there in the first place I got suspicious, they wouldn't have only 5 of the main six in the third episode! Then I saw the blue eyes in the portrait and the figure playing the organ.  :0

sammym07

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Dec 02, 20:38:09
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Dec 02, 19:53:03

I totally don't know how I didn't think about her... I even got to think it could be Luna, because the mysterious pony seemed to know what it was doing playing that organ, and it was too small to be Celestia (and I want more Luna... :P)

I thought it was Luna as well, cuz in Celestia's diary it said. "Luna loves playing the Organ to the Outside", & I was like "YEEESSHHHHH!!!!! MOAR LUNA!!  :3 O: :nod: =P

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

lemongrass

celestia has a diary!!! I wonder what else can be found in its pages... :P

PrincessButton

I found it rather concerning that Twilight was like "Oooo a diary, I'm going to disregard the privacy of others and read it." I mean, I understand her curiosity, but still she didn't even hesitate. o -o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 04, 16:47:17
I found it rather concerning that Twilight was like "Oooo a diary, I'm going to disregard the privacy of others and read it." I mean, I understand her curiosity, but still she didn't even hesitate. o -o

Well, she did say something like "Maybe this is the book Celestia wanted me to find."

Dawnstar

Plus you have to consider the fact that pretty much everything in that castle has remained relatively undisturbed for roughly a thousand years. If it didn't belong to the two sisters in the first place then whoever it did belong to is long gone by now.

Overall though I have been enjoying the new season a lot so far. Of course this has been helped along by me going out of my way to avoid spoilers as much as possible which has made everything fresh and new rather than knowing all the twists ahead of time.

I do have to wonder though, why in Equestria were there so many traps and trick walls in the old castle? I realize it was built in a potentially troubled time period, but a lot of it seemed excessive if not unnecessary or even pointless from a practical standpoint (comedic potential is another matter).

Totally knew it was pinkie playing the organ though, or at least highly suspected from the start, and the school bell ringing was hilarious.

Also, hearing Rainbow screaming next to Apple Jack made me realize just how high pitched the character's voice really is when it's not being blurred together with the others.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2013 Dec 04, 22:03:28
Plus you have to consider the fact that pretty much everything in that castle has remained relatively undisturbed for roughly a thousand years. If it didn't belong to the two sisters in the first place then whoever it did belong to is long gone by now.

Overall though I have been enjoying the new season a lot so far. Of course this has been helped along by me going out of my way to avoid spoilers as much as possible which has made everything fresh and new rather than knowing all the twists ahead of time.

I do have to wonder though, why in Equestria were there so many traps and trick walls in the old castle? I realize it was built in a potentially troubled time period, but a lot of it seemed excessive if not unnecessary or even pointless from a practical standpoint (comedic potential is another matter).

Totally knew it was pinkie playing the organ though, or at least highly suspected from the start, and the school bell ringing was hilarious.

Also, hearing Rainbow screaming next to Apple Jack made me realize just how high pitched the character's voice really is when it's not being blurred together with the others.

What if Celestia and Luna aren't the ones who built the castle? o_O They just took it over when the old, not-so-nice resident was gone.

Dawnstar

2013 Dec 04, 23:49:13 #79 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 23:55:29 by Dawnstar
Possible, I'd be willing to bet the castle was constructed some time after the founding of Equestria, but before the sisters came to power. The only ne'er-do-wells we know of after that point that actually resided in Equestria were Discord (who'd rather just sit on his hill-throne) and Luna (who is responsible for the castle's current state) so I'd say whether the castle's builders were good or bad is up for debate.

[Spoiler=Edit:]
Of course I almost forgot! The bee dare at the beginning: Granny Smith has both Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash beaten. No bee suit for her if anyone remembers.[/Spoiler]

Go Up