Yay!

Started by Brightshadow, 2012 Sep 29, 11:58:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brightshadow

Hi, everypony! I'm Darkshine Brightshadow, but you can call me Brightshadow. I love to read, draw, roleplay, play MMOs, watch anime, cosplay/go to conventions, and of course, watch MLP:FiM! That's about it. ^-^ Talk to me anytime!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums Brightshadow and to LoE please enjoy your time here check out the rules and explore the many topics we have avalable there is so much to see so start rejecting common sence and make the inpossible possibe  ^-^

Night Pony

Hello and welcome!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

hello there my new friend! I hope you have a great time doing all that! :DD

Brightshadow

Thanks so much! :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Brightshadow on 2012 Sep 29, 11:58:14
Hi, everypony! I'm Darkshine Brightshadow, but you can call me Brightshadow. I love to read, draw, roleplay, play MMOs, watch anime, cosplay/go to conventions, and of course, watch MLP:FiM! That's about it. ^-^ Talk to me anytime!
Hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  Glad you're with us :)  I notice that you enjoy roleplaying; I hope you can take a look at our Roleplaying board sometime! I personally GM Pony Cosmology, Before Equestria, Royal Academy of Magic and P&S Adventures, and if you're at all interested I'd love to invite you to check them out to see what you think ^-^  However you choose, I wish you a wonderful time here at Legends of Equestria!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up