Fire Emblem: An Equestrian Tale (recruitment and information)

Started by Blue Shield, 2014 Apr 26, 23:04:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

This RP takes place 1000 years BEFORE the times of princess Celestia, Luna, and so on. Starting classes MUST be basic classes from Fire Emblem: Awakening. To put things in a nutshell, the group is the first to attempt to overthrow discord, whether or not they succeed is all up to the players and their skills.

RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
Since the My Little Pony universe doesn't apply to the classes of Fire Emblem, I'll have to post some to make it fair for all other classes and species.

-Magic based classes such as cleric, troubadour, valkyrie, and so on can ONLY be unicorn.
        -Classes in this list include:
               Manakete
               Taguel
               Valkyrie (female only)
               Troubadour (Female only)
               War Cleric/ War Monk
               Cleric/Priest
               Dark Knight
               Sage
               Mage
               Sorcerer (Can use tome, dark tome)
               Dark Mage (Can use tome, dark tome)
               Tactitian (Can use sword and tome, can suggest tactics to other units, but CANNOT take control of other units)
-Flying based classes are restricted to pegasi and griffons ONLY Classes include:
               Pegasus knight (Classes are only allowed to use lances and are weak to arrows)
               Griffon Riders (Can only be griffons and can only use axes)
-Other classes are allowed to be whatever race they want to be, and even has special perks, HOWEVER, the pegasus of other classes aren't allowed to fly, and unicorns aren't allowed to use magic. Other perks include:
                Pegasi are granted an agility bonus, allowing them a slightly better chance of avoiding a hit.
                Unicorns are granted a resistance bonus, allowing them a slightly better chance of ignoring magic damage.
-Falcon knighs and Dark Fliers can ONLY be alicorns, being that they can fly and use magic, so to make things fair, they are not allowed.
-Other classes that are restricted are Lodestar, dread fighter, and bride, since I didn't have the DLC to the game, and don't understand how they work.

Now that we've gone over the classes and restrictions, we'll now go over stats. Since most stats are about the same, I'm going to keep it simple and combine some of them.

Attack and Strength have the same effect, both raise your base physical damage. Griffons are granted a +5 this if choosing another class other than Griffon Rider.
Hit and Avoidance can be combined into an Agility stat, since Hit is your base chance of hitting the enemy unit, and Avo is the base chance of avoiding damage. Pegasi are granted a +5 bonus to this when choosing a class other than the listed flying classes.
Critical is the base chance of a critical hit, often times, they result in a one hit KO.
Mag is the base skill adding to magical damage.
Resistance is the base chance of guarding from magical attacks. Unicorns are granted a +5 in the res stat when using a class other than those listed above.

EXP to next level is 100, max level is 20. You can only reset to level one when using a master seal or a second seal, which allows you to change classes. Master seal allows you to change in your class tree, second seal allows you to change to any class.

The list of all characters are in the link, though keep in mind of their restrictions when using this.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fire_Emblem:_Awakening_Classes

All you need is a character in the OC characters thread, and a link. A picture as well if possible. After that, I'll generate your stats, and you'll be ready!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11615.0

Name: Blue Shield

Level:1
EXP:20

HP: 20
ATK: 15
Agility: 15 (+5)
CRIT: 13 (at a 1% Chance)
MAG: 0
RES: 10

Note: Pegasus Knights are agile classes and have virtually limitless navigation, but in harsh terrain, their movement is severely limited. (as opposed to being able to move approx. 20m, they could only move 3m per turn.) They are also weak to arrows.

Now, if there's anything I'm missing, feel free to ask, and I'll fill you in on it and add it to the seet! :) Thank you, and have fun!

***EDIT***

Team based combat WILL be allowed in the game. Since this would take place in the time of Discord's rule, relationships between units will be HIGHLY useful, and may greatly increase both character's stats depending on their relationship.

Please note that like in the game, as you spend time with team members, and battle alongside them, your relationship level will increase.

F- 1 interaction
E- 5 interactions
D- 10 interactions
C- 20 interactions
B- 40 interactions
A- 80 interactions
S- 100 interactions (ONLY available through opposite-gender pairings and the permission of the other player. This relationship level is marriage.)

Hurricane Bash

All you need is an OC, a link, and possibly a picture?
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Blue Shield

Quote from: Hurricane Bash on 2014 Apr 29, 04:04:24
All you need is an OC, a link, and possibly a picture?

Yup! That's all you need! Then just tell me your class, and I'll do the rest! Hoping to get about two more players to start off well, but I can probably get a good start with just two characters until then. :)

MoonFalll

Welp, hi, blue, my char will be Shadedsword, a dark gray stallion with a spiky night black mane and tail, deep blue eyes, and https://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/avatars/183771_128.png?1398566933 is his cutie mark. And, if chu don't mind, my other oc, SilverBells, a slight gray mare with a smooth, bouncy, and long silver mane and tail, sky blue eyes, https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrsjAhdXLLIrPtd2Z80abp8tbn2mQ9nFUNjZMuBxjx81lvFR9I Is her cutie mark. Shaded is a Pegasus, Pegasus knight if you will, and silver is a unicorn Mage.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Hurricane Bash

Oh yeah, and Hurricane is my char, he will be pegasus knight pony.

sfg

Scruffy the Bearded, Scruffle Gus's ancestor, will take his part in your quest. Just imagine this unicorn with a full grown round beard, and a cape representing his faction. Some may call him crazy since he occasionally lapses into episodes of talking to himself and pursuits of knowledge has caused him to take extreme measures, but anyone who truly got a chance to know him will understand how much stress he personally undertakes on his quest for infinite knowledge and magical mastery.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10707.0

Guess this information should make him a sage, but your call. He should definitely be something magic related.

MoonFalll

Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Blue Shield

Quote from: Hurricane Bash on 2014 May 04, 04:20:43
Oh yeah, and Hurricane is my char, he will be pegasus knight pony.

I REALLY don't know how to multi quote... So I've gotta keep copying the quotes and moving them to the edited post...

Anyway, Hurricane, can I get a link to your character?

Quote from: sfg on 2014 May 04, 09:47:29
Scruffy the Bearded, Scruffle Gus's ancestor, will take his part in your quest. Just imagine this unicorn with a full grown round beard, and a cape representing his faction. Some may call him crazy since he occasionally lapses into episodes of talking to himself and pursuits of knowledge has caused him to take extreme measures, but anyone who truly got a chance to know him will understand how much stress he personally undertakes on his quest for infinite knowledge and magical mastery.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10707.0

Guess this information should make him a sage, but your call. He should definitely be something magic related.

Okay, Sage'll work.

So your stats are:

EXP:0

ATK: 5
Agility: 6
MAG: 14
RES: 15

Quote from: MoonFalll on 2014 May 03, 12:24:20
Welp, hi, blue, my char will be Shadedsword, a dark gray stallion with a spiky night black mane and tail, deep blue eyes, and https://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/avatars/183771_128.png?1398566933 is his cutie mark. And, if chu don't mind, my other oc, SilverBells, a slight gray mare with a smooth, bouncy, and long silver mane and tail, sky blue eyes, https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrsjAhdXLLIrPtd2Z80abp8tbn2mQ9nFUNjZMuBxjx81lvFR9I Is her cutie mark. Shaded is a Pegasus, Pegasus knight if you will, and silver is a unicorn Mage.

Normally I only allow one character per player, but considering the low traffic of this, I'll make an exception.

Your stats will be:

Shaded Sword:

ATK: 15
Agility: 20
MAG: 0
RES: 7

Silver Bells:

ATK: 5
Agility: 6
MAG: 14
RES: 15

HOPEFULLY we might get a healer or two of some type in...

Blue Shield

Quote from: Hurricane Bash on 2014 May 07, 17:33:28
Quote from: Hurricane Bash on 2014 May 02, 08:48:37
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11475.0 and my OC is Hurricane Bash

Yes, its right here.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I can really take this character... For one, the page isn't that very well written, since it doesn't help me understand who the character actually is. Picking up soundwaves with your ears is hearing. Literally just hearing... And I'm afraid the MPD and bipolar that you said your pony has might hinder the gaming for everyone else.

MoonFalll

XD welp, its life bro, and i think he means like whispers, thigns others cant hear.. or somethin.

sfg

Superman's super hearing, capable of hearing Lois scream for help from the depths of space, where sound can't even travel. Is that what you're trying to get at?

Cause if you are, that's overpowered.

Hurricane Bash

No no no. Moonfall's reply was correct. Hurricane can hear things that ponies normally don't hear, like whispers and really high pitches. Thus enabling him to hear really well

blobking156

My character is in my signature, Blobking. Class: Tactitian.

Blue Shield

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 May 14, 17:07:05
My character is in my signature, Blobking. Class: Tactitian.

Okay! There's one of our Tacticians! And a good choice too. :) Since they're a magic using class, I can allow this. Anywho, here are your stats.

Blobking:

ATK: 6
Agility: 3
MAG: 10
RES:  10

NOTE: The TACTICIAN class can use swords AND tomes, allowing for magical OR melee based combat. However, preferring one over the other will show in weapon skills.

blobking156

Cool! but you just copied from a previous set of stats, i see.

Dragionia

Can I join,I got a dragon pegasi hybrid mare, here name is Dragionia.
God has blessed all of us to be who we are, we love to be ourselves, people try to take that away... please don't take it away, for god, has blessed you all...

Checkmate

If this is enough, my OC has a link in the bottom of this post, his picture is my avatar, and for a name like Checkmate, obviously he's a Tactician.   0:)

DawnsEmbrace

Oh my goodness graphics.
[I]This[/i], I must join.  Even if this page has been cold for a month.

My favorite class has always been Wyvern Lord, the promotion of Wyvern Rider.  But I'm afraid this is rather vague on where those fit in.  You mention the other flying units, but not Wyverns.  Might I get some clarification?
<br />

Go Up