Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General News / Legends of Equestia's very own...
Last post by Ellowee - Yesterday at 11:24:59
Hey there everypony!

With the help of Everypony in the Winter Warmup, Spring has arrived in Equestria again! And with it, a new update! Maybe there will be new faces for us to meet, as we explore all that this new update has to offer! now available on Our Website!

Speaking of exploring, it appears that Equestria has become more aquatic than ever, as ponies have been spotted diving under water. Get ready to saddle up and dive into the fun!

Who knows what cool things you may find underwater. What are we waiting for? Let's all go for a swim!

Not only that, but it seems the new season has also brought along a new face to the recently added docks, as an uncharted ship has dropped anchor at the docks!

Like always, you can find a list about everything that's new in our changelog. Hope to catch you in-game soon!
Game Updates / Legends of Equestria Changelog...
Last post by Ellowee - Yesterday at 11:21:00
  • With Spring in full swing, Equestria is now more aquatic than ever!  Adding the ability to dive in selected waters
  • Added a steam ship near the docks
  • Added multiple hidden caves underwater
  • Added a Kelp Wrap consumable
  • Added a Kelp Salad consumable

• Added back the Spatial Crystal mining area in Bramble Woods
  • Added a confirmation prompt when trying to delete a character
  • Added butterflies flying around in certain parts of the map, prettying up the scenery
  • Added a keybind to enable glide mode for pegasi, bound to "x" by default
  • Added the ability to pick up cookies from the plates in Gala Hall
  • Added a Ranger Shirt cosmetic
  • Added a Ranger Hat cosmetic
  • Added a Snorkel cosmetic

• Added many of the cooking recipes into NPC shops that specialize in cooking
  • Reduced the drop chance for some of the cooking recipes
  • Adjusted the prices for recipes

• Optimized the networking code between server and client
  • Optimized our server backend in regards to the handling of quests
  • Improved the download and update process of talent marks
  • Improved the health danger flash effect when taking damage
  • Improved the sharpness quality of the skybox slightly
  • Improved the handling of overlapping mining areas in terms of calculated mining speed
  • Improved many of the skill descriptions, adding more info to them

• Fixed issues with the Teleport skills of unicorns sometimes invalidating a position for seemingly no reason
  • Fixed an issue where certain items may display as broken with placeholder name and description
  • Fixed issues with the Diamond Kite not being colourable, despite the item saying it was
  • Fixed issues with the reticle not being on the correct height when targeting Manticore
  • Fixed issues with the hotbar not always saving
  • Fixed an issue where a few talent marks may not download properly

• An NPC called Auburn Rays has been added to White Tail Park
  • An NPC called Snow Flurry has been added to Cloudopolis
  • An NPC called Andromeda has been added to Cantermore
  • Fixed an issue in the "Foal Life Consequences" quest where the journal entry may not show up when you first start the quest
  • Fixed an issue in the "Foal Life Consequences" quest requiring you to talk to 3 people to before you could skip the tutorial
Music / [what song does this lyric com...
Last post by Speedy Storm - 2024 May 09, 16:31:01
Hello everyone,

I had a great idea where somepony post a lyric of a MLP song and we must guess where it come from!  :D

I post an easy to began, good luck!  :]

"I used to wonder what friendship could be"
General News / Re: The Europonia Server Will ...
Last post by FkZizzyDizzyMC - 2024 May 07, 06:39:28
Quote from: ZizzyDizzyMC on 2024 Apr 25, 12:19:57Hello, I wanted to come by and ask what kind of server hardware you need.

I run The Pony Archive which archives pony content.  As part of our project I offer hosting to fandom sites that need it free of charge.  Feel free to reply here or reach out over Discord.

I can do anything from vps servers to full dedicated hardware nodes, if custom hardware is required let me know.

F**k you. Stop scamming people with your VPS and fake "game".
Empress Slashina
Festive Colors
Garden Variety
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Blossom
Marussia Kopytova
Mister Giggle
Rainbow Dashflash
Red Velvet
Shuffle Beat
Snappy Set
Sunlight Crusader
Violet Shiver
Windy Camo
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - May 4th 2024 • show
Here's to you, Europonia!

AdamsDash
Blazing Donutglaze
Boopers
Cheryl Alves
Homage
Lemon Cloud
Lighting Blossom
mango muffin
Mantle
Marussia Kopytova
Murrr Death
Rainbow Dashflash
Red Velvet
Shuffle Beat
Starfire Dream
Sunlight Crusader
Thunder Sky
Trixie Cutiepox
Windy Camo
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - April 27th 2024 • show
Hey everycreatures!!!

I just had a great idea  ^-^
With this topic, i will create a trend where anycreatures can post a link to a image and we have to guess which episode (or movie) it comes from  :D
I post the first image here, good luck !!! ^^

Introductions / Re: Can't log in
Last post by SolarHue - 2024 Apr 29, 22:56:29
having this issue too, i was just assuming it's because chromebooks are very bad to game with (despite having a playstore that lets you play games..) and/or since a lot of games that are on mobile dont think to accomodate for chromebook. the login screen is very laggy (easier to tell because of how low the framerate is on the bg of the login screen..) if it is my computer, i hope it'll fix itself soon.

for me, it kept telling me to make a password key. then it said "logging in", i waited, nothing. i clicked login again just in case, and it told me to re enter the password key, so i did. still logging in... and nothing. ahhh

UPDATE: reopened and waited longer, now it says something about not being abel to connect to a "destinated host"
Introductions / Re: Can't log in
Last post by DELIVERYBOY3000 - 2024 Apr 27, 16:19:19
this is making me go insane a little bit  ovO i tried logging in after making my new account, still cant get user. could it be because i have numbers in my username? I have used the correct login information each time I try, and I even decided to change my password to see if that would help. Nothing  :c  If anybody has anything that can help that doesnt involve making an entirely new user unless necessary, you are an angel  0:)
General News / Re: The Europonia Server Will ...
Last post by ZizzyDizzyMC - 2024 Apr 25, 12:19:57
Hello, I wanted to come by and ask what kind of server hardware you need.

I run The Pony Archive which archives pony content.  As part of our project I offer hosting to fandom sites that need it free of charge.  Feel free to reply here or reach out over Discord.

I can do anything from vps servers to full dedicated hardware nodes, if custom hardware is required let me know.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10