Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by RainbowDash, 2015 Feb 27, 06:13:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunshine Smash

Yea, I screwed up. I'm probably not good enough yet.....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

RainbowDash

i was the one that died horifficly

Sunshine Smash

Woo! Finished my Dire Miralis set, boosting my defense by over 140, giving me better buffs, while granting more gem space and eliminating the need for the gems I used before, giving me more opportunity to fight.

On a side note, anyone know how to make Brachydios dual blades? I haven't looked too far into it, but right now I can only find a start by starting with Yian-Kut-Ku+ dual blades, later upgrading into what I want. Problem is, there are no regular Kut-Ku missions that I know of, only guild quests and that one annoying capture quest, which is hard to do at my level. I'd really like to get those blades, as they were part of my signature set-up from the last game, and I really love their glowing slime designs.  :3

Rikaria

Certain monsters are Guild Quest-/Expedition-only after defeating them in a Caravan-specific Quest; Yian Kut-Ku is one of them. (And obviously, its subspecies.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Sunshine Smash

Exactly, I don't want to grind expeditions just to get the chance to fight this one monster, I barely see anyone hunting one, and even then, there's no guarantee it's a low-rank. If it's the only option, I will, but I want to know if there's another way.

Rikaria

There isn't, sadly. I guess it's to encourage players to do Expeditions or something. (After all, some endgame stuff can be found that way.)

Sunshine Smash

Ugh, I already have Miralis armor. Thanks game, for making me do this... Ah well, it's worth it for my favorite piece of equipment from my favorite monster.

Rikaria

I want to try to get something happening again this weekend, but I have absolutely no idea what time works for everyone. (Actually, it doesn't even have to be this weekend if everyone's available at one given time.)

Sunshine Smash

2015 Apr 29, 15:16:08 #268 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 29, 15:35:22 by Sunshine Smash
Based off of yesterday's..... Event.... I'm gonna try and gear up better, level up my armor, get the Lightbreak Twins and better gems.

EDIT: I got my Kut-Ku+ blades and immediately upgraded it to it's second to last form, the Spectral Demolishers.

Chromastone64

I finally have awesome Kirin armour!
Now I just need Fate Decorations...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 29, 15:51:07

What does Fate do?

Rikaria

2015 Apr 29, 15:58:03 #271 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 29, 16:06:23 by Rikaria
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 29, 15:51:07

Have fun getting Silver/Golden Eggs >_< *victim*

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 29, 15:56:48
What does Fate do?

Increases rewards from defeating a large monster, NOT capturing it. Consequently, if you have the negative versions of the skill, it lowers rewards.

If you're curious about the capture-based skill, it's called Tranquilzr (that's not a typo, by the way) which actually doesn't have any negative versions.

As far as I know, both skills only apply to you, but I could be wrong.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 29, 15:58:03
Have fun getting Silver/Golden Eggs >_< *victim*

How DO you get those, anyway?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 29, 16:30:55
How DO you get those, anyway?

I think More Mohran gives you Golden Eggs.

Rikaria

Search for them on Kiranico. That's all I'll say.

Sunshine Smash

Didn't mention this yesterday because I went to sleep right after, but I got the Lightbreak Twins! They're so awesome! I love their design and the glow of the slime on them! They're so cool!

Rikaria

Hehe... So I just finished a Gogmazios hunt. Ended up cannonballing it out of the sky and defeating it at the same time \o/

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 30, 13:08:52
Hehe... So I just finished a Gogmazios hunt. Ended up cannonballing it out of the sky and defeating it at the same time \o/

Nice! Same thing happened for me with a Silver Rath, just started to take off when I used my Glaive jump up knock it out of the air and take it out.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 30, 13:22:49
Nice! Same thing happened for me with a Silver Rath, just started to take off when I used my Glaive jump up knock it out of the air and take it out.

That happened to me with a Gypseros online a while ago. It tried to flee, but my vault attack killed it. DENIED, SIT DOWN!

Rikaria

2015 May 01, 15:13:13 #279 Last Edit: 2015 May 01, 15:54:49 by Rikaria
Surprised no one posted about this month's content... Well anyway, so it's mainly Megaman, Metroid, Street Fighter, and Taiko stuff, but what others probably might overlook is that we can get more free item packs.

Also, don't forget to download the free Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS HOME Menu Theme.

Go Up