Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cblood519

2014 Jun 18, 02:03:32 #4820 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 18, 02:05:06 by cblood519
blood feeling as if he was about to lose control again .. he tried to fight it off but it only resulted in him passing out

Colt Zero

Noticing the lights of the diner were on, Olivine figured that she might as well give it a chance. She walked up to the door and let herself inside.

M00nGl0w

Moon still concerns about that mechanical pony in it's words.

Child. Does it refers to Justice Scale? This whole metal case thing really bug me for quite sometime. I should really have done something but since I couldn't find such item.

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

DawnsEmbrace

Justice Scale...
White let the name ring through his head for a bit, then remembered why he was here.
"Congratulations on your filly, my friend.  I'll bet you didn't think you'd be a father quite so soon, eh?  But I digress.

Did anypony else hear the lau-
"
White's sentence was cut short by Blood falling to the ground.
<br />

Grizzly

//Oh, i was wondering, is Justice now your OC, or grey's? Anyway, i'm going to make breakfast now, so i wont be responding for some time.

Blue giggled at the poke, then tried to jump in the crib, she was luckily very small so it should not pose a problem.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ChibiGrrl

"Ah!" Sweet gasped as Blood fell to the sand, unconscious.

Checkmate

Checkmate looked down at the fainted pony.  Er...interesting...anyway, no, I didn't expect it soon.  Perhaps it's good we rushed the wedding after all.  Still, I have a gift for you.  Only for your eyes.  Checkmate knew that White would rib him about it forever, but he had figured it was so funny he couldn't keep it from his friends.  Checkmate levitated out a photo and gave it to White.  A young filly and I couldn't sleep, so we played truth or dare to pass the time, and she was devious.

cblood519

as blood hit the ground his eyes opened revealing one eye filled with despair almost crying and the other with rage and hatred

M00nGl0w

Moon notices over the crowd and Sweet's sudden screams. He wonder if any pony was hurt or something.

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

ChibiGrrl

Sweet's attention was on Blood, looking him over.

When he opened his eyes, she reared back in fear.

"B-Blood? What's wrong?" she asked in a quivering voice.

Checkmate

Checkmate looked down at Blood, narrowing his eyes.  I've already been through one life attempt today, if this is another one I will show no mercy.  He said coldly, any friendliness leaving his voice.

Colt Zero

((I'm a little confused. Some people seemed to be in the diner and some seemed to be out on the beach, but now I'm not sure where anypony is anymore since everypony seems to be interacting with each other.))

Checkmate

((Sweet, Check, Blood, and White are on the beach.  Moonglow and Blue are in the diner with a sleeping Grey and an awake Justice.))

cblood519

blood waking up .. this time with his usual glassy eyes and stand up as quickly as he could and asked woah what just happened ?

Checkmate

You passed out, then your eyes opened and closed again, and here we are.

M00nGl0w

Hearing those spiteful words, Moon Glow does wonders whether somepony could even handle such pressures.

DawnsEmbrace

Moving between Sweet and Blood, White attempted to assess the situation.
...One possible combatant, two spell ready Unicorns, and an Earth Pony civilian.  We could win.
<br />

cblood519

"hmm .. odd well lets hope it dont happen again " blood said with question in his voice

ChibiGrrl

Sweet stepped toward Blood hesitantly, perplexed by his behavior.

"Blood. . .are you sure you're feeling alright?
Did you hit your head earlier?
" she asked, feeling confused.

Grizzly

Once in the crib with Justice Blue started to tickle the newborn filly, trying to be as gentle as possible, and giggling with her.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Go Up