Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lichmewtwo

with my whole pokemon thing, i feel like my actual dad (who i currently live with) is more like a roommate. we joke around, watch tv, play video games and thats it. and i think it might be placed deep in my psyche that mewtwo is my actual care taker. :I
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Chishio Kunrin

Apparently, singing Pinkie's Smile song in my mind doesn't help much when a nurse takes 6 vials of blood out of my arm. :s It's hard to fight a phobia.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lurk852

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 May 28, 21:54:16
I eat ice cubes.

There's no shame in that! I love eating ice cubes. In fact, I should do it more often. Thanks for reminding me.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 29, 16:12:12
I eat ice cubes.

There's no shame in that! I love eating ice cubes. In fact, I should do it more often. Thanks for reminding me.

Some suspect that if you crave chewing on ice cubes, you have an iron deficiency. o_O How odd is that?

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 29, 16:12:49
I eat ice cubes.

Some suspect that if you crave chewing on ice cubes, you have an iron deficiency. o_O How odd is that?

Odd. I've heard a bit about that "pica" stuff (cravings to eat unusual things) but I can't think of why ice would be one of its targets. 'Course I'm sure not all ice-eating is caused by pica, though.

(new tip: don't look up "pica" on wikipedia, it's kind of disturbing)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 29, 16:18:28
Spoiler: show
I eat ice cubes.

Odd. I've heard a bit about that "pica" stuff (cravings to eat unusual things) but I can't think of why ice would be one of its targets. 'Course I'm sure not all ice-eating is caused by pica, though.

I didn't mean pica. x3 Pica is where you eat inedible things. Right? The link between eating ice and not having enough iron in your body is likely not pica.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 29, 16:21:47
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 29, 16:18:28
Spoiler: show
I eat ice cubes.

I didn't mean pica. x3 Pica is where you eat inedible things. Right? The link between eating ice and not having enough iron in your body is likely not pica.

...Yeah, come to think of it, I guess it doesn't really qualify. Once again I jump to the weirdest possible conclusion. It's a potentially similar type of thing, though!

Nala Valor

Do you want to know what I am typing in the search bar of google?
"ways to suicide with out pain"
I really feel like I'm coming close to the end... I just lost my last friend today, I don't even have one good note in school (my best note is 68%)), I feel like my parents don't understand that instead of helping me, they are torturing me! Nothing is right with me... I started again to talk to my plush because I don't have someone IRL to talk of my personal problem exept my parents that instead of trying to fix or finding solutions, they are only saying "well, go find help!" I don't think they know I tried everything... I hope I won't have to do the unforgivable... Because if I don't find a way with in this summer, I think I'm gonna do it...

lurk852

2012 May 29, 17:09:31 #288 Last Edit: 2012 May 29, 17:39:22 by lurk852
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 29, 17:00:17
Do you want to know what I am typing in the search bar of google?
"ways to suicide with out pain"
I really feel like I'm coming close to the end... I just lost my last friend today, I don't even have one good note in school (my best note is 68%)), I feel like my parents don't understand that instead of helping me, they are torturing me! Nothing is right with me... I started again to talk to my plush because I don't have someone IRL to talk of my personal problem exept my parents that instead of trying to fix or finding solutions, they are only saying "well, go find help!" I don't think they know I tried everything... I hope I won't have to do the unforgivable... Because if I don't find a way with in this summer, I think I'm gonna do it...

Refer to PM.

edit: We seem to have a handful of suicidal dudes here. I've had several good friends struggle with stuff like that too, so I'm used to the issue; if any of you guys needs someone to talk to when things are bad, I'll be around to PM.

The Wandering Magus

sometimes I look at my accomplishments in life and realize they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.  then I shrug and go on with my life.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Saturnine

I am a "walk-in."  ovO

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 29, 17:53:46
sometimes I look at my accomplishments in life and realize they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.  then I shrug and go on with my life.

The grand scheme of things is highly overrated. :]

The Wandering Magus

I am a centralist, never quite agreeing fully with either extreme of anything.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

videogamehunter

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 May 29, 17:53:46

Same here. I do something great and I get praise for it but it will bring me nothing in the future.

DrizzleMutt

Well, I can't say that I have it as bad as some of you. But, I can atleast say my friends and family don't understand me one bit.

Like when last week they bought me a twelve pack of Pepsi.
I hate soda in general. Isn't that a confession?

But my real one is that I suffer from PTSD, or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. When I younger, when that was being the fifth grade, I was beaten by a group of bullies to inches of my life. I still have never gotten over it.

At least I pledged to help anyone or anypony when facing something hard in their life. I'm the kid that is used to get feelings out too.
Because I actually listen, and absorb every part of a conversation. 

There, thats three confessions, Ggod I needed to get that out.  >.<

Soft Fang

I got into the music act Rush. Sorry, but they just not my thing and i don't understand why people love them so much. You can try and explain to me til the end of time and i still won't get it.  o.O

Tiger

I am normally sad nowadays, but Pinkie's Smile song cheers me up... most of the time.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

DrizzleMutt

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 29, 21:04:46
I am normally sad nowadays, but Pinkie's Smile song cheers me up... most of the time.

Tell me about it

Even though I've been dealing with it for two years.

DrizzleMutt

This thread just kind went belly up when I got on ;-;

MOAR CONFESSIONS!

I find staring at the moon fun and enjoyable for long periods of time.
Thats when I get no sleep.

I once spiked the punch bowl at a toddler's party with lemon drops. Fun fun times.

Teal Turken

Quote from: DrizzleMutt on 2012 May 29, 23:30:55
This thread just kind went belly up when I got on ;-;

MOAR CONFESSIONS!

I find staring at the moon fun and enjoyable for long periods of time.
Thats when I get no sleep.

I once spiked the punch bowl at a toddler's party with lemon drops. Fun fun times.

I did that to my brother's milk once ovO
He had the funniest most disgusted face I'd ever seen. lol

Go Up