Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 04, 05:42:38
My friend had ultra mini writing, her capital letters were 1/4 of the distance between the lines in the notebook.
I'm not very good at explaining... especially in English

oh, I know what you're talking about. I do the same thing, but I write in cursive as well.

Chack

Trying to achieve something but it turns out to be a waste of time.
Wait for it...

Rissian

Well apparently on the 7th due to a few issues I will be without internet for a few days. Looks like I'll be either watching TV which doesn't really have anything good on lately that I'm interested in, or I'll be playing retro games or something. Ah well just annoying is all. I mainly use Netflix to watch TV so it kinda sucks.

Midnight Breeze

I got my first check this weekend aaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone. I got paid $900, then just today I bought a 40 inch smart TV an Xbox One, and a copy of GTA V totaling $905. I only have about $750 left but I'm getting 2 more checks this month so should be fine.

LeviathanTS

Nice to see things looking up!

I only have the 360 version of GTA V, enjoyed the story, but online didn't last very long because everyone had semi-infinite amounts of money. I hear they've fixed that problem now though.
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Chromastone64

I want to get GTAV....but it's just too...I don't know, "mature"? I don't know how to describe it. But the online looks like a LOT of fun, like when I watch Markiplier play it, but I don't have anyone to go online with, so there's that, too...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LeviathanTS

Tbh I felt the same way about GTA V before I got it, but its actual not what you think when you play it, there isn't excessive use of profanity within the game, and the humour isn't entirely adult themed, there's a funny part involving Trevor and an old couple, and a heist that doesn't go to plan... I won't say what happens in case you do decide to get it.

From what I can remember about online, I remember seeing quite a few bronies playing it as well,

I'd play with anyone, but I don't have the Xbox one version yet...
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Midnight Breeze

Can't Xbox 360 and Xbox One players play together? They both use Xbox live servers.

LeviathanTS

I'm not sure, its possible I guess but then again, I'm not an expert, I'll probably be getting the Xbox one version soon anyway.

Midnight Breeze

My fireplace is off center. I'm trying to hang something over it but it's impossible to get it right. If I center it over the fireplace it looks lopsided on the wall. If I center it on the wall it looks lopsided in relation to the fireplace. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LIKE THIS!?

Nuserame

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jan 04, 23:18:02
My fireplace is off center. I'm trying to hang something over it but it's impossible to get it right. If I center it over the fireplace it looks lopsided on the wall. If I center it on the wall it looks lopsided in relation to the fireplace. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LIKE THIS!?

Easy! Move a wall.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 05, 11:24:35
This isn't The Sims. :P
Or Minecraft. =P

Why not? Just get a hammer and bring it down.  :]

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

MarshyMellow

2015 Jan 05, 17:21:24 #14933 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 05, 17:42:12 by LaptopBrony
Time zones, just, time zones. Crummy, time zones  >.< .

Mind your language please.  ~Laptop

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Greyscaleisme

I have to leave here. My parents are saying that I spend way to much time online and I need to take a break. So I'm only allowed a few hours of internet a day. :(
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Midnight Breeze

Exercise wise I've never been healthier, but nutrition wise my health has gone straight down the pooper. I don't think I've had a veggie in quite a while. I eat fast food for lunch every single day and for dinner I eat a frozen meal, or hot dogs, or a ham and cheese sandwich, usually don't eat breakfast at all, I bought a half gallon of milk and it went bad without even being opened. I'm gonna need to work on my diet if I don't want to knock years off my life.

Elphyda

Anxiety.  It's the most annoying thing ever.

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jan 05, 17:21:24
Time zones, just, time zones. Crummy, time zones  >.< .

Mind your language please.  ~Laptop
you must travel to other states too
the time zones are super annoying DD:

Chack

I haven't drawn anything in months!  >A<
Wait for it...

Ramisha

I joined a facebook group full of amazing painters and now I feel I have the drawing skill of a piece of cardboard.
And also if my dad doesn't get a job we'll have to shut down our internet connection. yay....

Go Up