Spa RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 03:08:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Dec 04, 12:00:04
"It's ok." Flash said. "I'm just wondering, do you know where I can apply? I want to work here right after this."

"Um..."

Rosemode paused a moment.  She had absolutely no idea where this pony.. er, cheetah, er... cheetah pony? Could get a job.  She didn't work here, nor did she even come from this time period.  Looking around for an answer, her eyes were drawn to the receptionist desk. 

"Maybe try the front desk?" she said, pointing to the desk she had spotted.  "I don't work here, so I wouldn't know, but maybe the mare at the counter could help you?" she suggested with a smile.  She really hoped she was right about this.  She couldn't stand making much more of a fool of herself today.

Space Ace

//The temptation to bring in Hattie's bunny friend was strong, but... well, she's supposed to be relaxing at the spa, not stressing out over small rabbits. Maybe later though....

Hat Trick picked up one of the leaflets on the small table beside her, deciding to look at what else the spa offered while she waited. She didn't see much point in coming to the spa, doing one thing, and leaving.
She scanned through, wondering where she'd go after her hooficure. The pool seemed interesting, as did the sauna. She set the leaflet down again, deciding she'd choose later. She leaned back, ad sighed. The chair was comfy... she didn't know what she had expected a spa chair to be like, but it was very comfy. She was sure she could sleep in it, if she were tired enough.

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

Peace continued in his back massage, occassionally humming with periods of grunts by the pressure, followed by the funniest sound a foal can ever do with back massages.

aaaaaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaaa he he he.... soRry...
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Dec 04, 15:58:36
"Ok, thanks!" He said.

"Uh, y-you're welcome!"  Rosemonde replied, still a bit tense.  She definitely needed to relax a little.  While waiting for her hooficure, she thought about where her brother might've gone.  He had a tenancy to wander around looking for mom or dad when he got lost, so he could be anywhere...

And then it hit her.

Looking over at the blue-maned mare, she thought about how she herself had mistaken her for her mother just moments earlier.  Perhaps her brother had done the same!  Turning to the mare with a smile, she said:

"Um, excuse me, but have you seen a little colt running around town today?  He's got light blue fur, big, round yellow eyes, and tinted hooves?"  her brother was relatively hard to miss, so if the mare had seen him, she would probably understand what Rose was talking about.

Space Ace

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Dec 04, 16:14:19
"Uh, y-you're welcome!"  Rosemonde replied, still a bit tense.  She definitely needed to relax a little.  While waiting for her hooficure, she thought about where her brother might've gone.  He had a tenancy to wander around looking for mom or dad when he got lost, so he could be anywhere...

And then it hit her.

Looking over at the blue-maned mare, she thought about how she herself had mistaken her for her mother just moments earlier.  Perhaps her brother had done the same!  Turning to the mare with a smile, she said:

"Um, excuse me, but have you seen a little colt running around town today?  He's got light blue fur, big, round yellow eyes, and tinted hooves?"  her brother was relatively hard to miss, so if the mare had seen him, she would probably understand what Rose was talking about.

Hat Trick turned to the pony when she spoke to her. She frowned, and went back. She 'hmmed' softly.

"I think I did on my way here, he was wandering about not too far away." Hattie frowned, recalling the moment. "Why, is he your brother, or your son, or something?" she asked. The mare certainly didn't look old enough to have a son of her own, but it didn't hurt to make sure. The unicorn tried to recall a landmark or shop or something to specify the area.

"I think it was around the bakery, not too far. He... paused for some reason when I passed by, I didn't think much of it."

Purple

Rosemonde's eyes went wide. 

"Oh my Celestia, thank you so much!!" she said, beaming.  Her brother adored sweets, so there was a chance that he could still be there!  Jumping up from her seat, she was about to rush for the door, when she remembered the mare's question.  "And yes, he's my little brother," she said, before rushing out the door.  Hopefully it wasn't too late...

Gamepaw

Having gathered is somewhat minimal strength back and being weirded out by strange noise emitted from the pony, the pudgy canine rolled himself off of the massage time and landed heavily on the floor near it, the heaviness emphasied by the loud thud that accompined his way down.

Unluckily for the wolf, he had misjudged the roll and he landed on his back, in a slight bit of a pain from the force, the pudgy wolf quickly attempted to right himself and only managed to wiggle helplessly.

Space Ace

"Th-that's okay!" Hattie called after the mare. She shook her head, confused, but slightly amused. However her attention was quickly turned elsewhere by the wolf's unexpected landing. She nearly jumped, turning her head quickly. She watched for a second as the wolf lay on its back, waggling its paws in the air.

Hat Trick gave a small, amused smile, getting up from the hooficure chair. She stepped a little closer, and cautiously lifted the wolf with her magic, setting him the right way up again. With the wolf back on his paws, Hattie smiled.
"You okay, buddy?" she asked, softly. She was slightly amused, but thought it might be rude to laugh, even if she wasn't entirely sure if the wolf would understand.

Gamepaw

2016 Dec 05, 15:59:39 #49 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 06, 16:40:32 by Gamepaw
Game stumbled slightly as he was placed back down, giving the magical pony a small of thanks before waddling around sniffing.

Post Merge

( Gonna through my master character in here, she will be the spa worker that just massaged the pudgiest of woof woof.

Spoiler: show

Name: Raven
Species: Human/Furred Winged Dragon
Colours: She dark yellow fur covering her entire body and the outskirts of her wings (#a09b03), while she has a pure white furred underbelly and tail tip (#ffffff). She also has a bright blonde hair when not a feral which is also the colour of the thinner part of her wings.(#f5e63a), with light pink eyes(#d290dc), her claws are a dulled white colour, along with the fur stylings around her face and ears.(#cecece). As a human she has fairly pale white skin.
Personality: She is a fairly motherly character, preferring to take care of others. This leaning into her lenience, letting her friends and family get away with things, this shows through Game's increased weight as a pet. She also happens to be a vegetarian, avoiding eating any animals, or products made from the animal's body. Her fondness of animals is shown with her having three pets as a anthro/taur or human and her horde of smaller animals as a feral. She also has a fairly strong characteristic while remaining peaceful mostly, she will protect those she cares about and deal with those who threaten this.
Physical Description: Being moderately chubby across the board due to her job and lifestyle with its lack of physical exercise She also happens to be a furred dragon, with her body mainly being the dark yellow/gold colour, with bright white underbelly and tail end with a piece of fur. For her claws she has a dulled white colour, this goes the same for her muzzle and inner ears. Her inner wings are also a bright yellow. While as a human she has a very womanly figure. Raven stands at a moderate 174cm or 5' 9" as a human. A 195cm or 6' 5" as an Anthro, a 215cm or 7' 1" as a taur and a large 1756cm or 57' 7" as a feral full sized dragon and as a feral pet. 110cm or 3' 7".
Short Backstories:(There are seperate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Human/Anthro/Taur: Working for a international company as a Bio-Scientist, working with mainly DNA such as repair or modification. She has been a key part in finding cures for some diseases or inherited problems. Though, some of this has been done through Animal testing, which she is not fond of. The company however looks after the animals very well, each having their own little habitat, a zoo-like environment. Being able to do some draconic magic she uses it to help with her experiments, job and life.

Post Merge

Raven made her way over to the strange noise making pony and took over from the spa pony, using her claws to get deeper into the pony's joints and massage them.

"So, is that your wolf?" She began, making conversation with the pony.

Peace Keeper

Peace to the massager: Um... no maAm. I always wondered who's wolf is that.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

"He has been here before. Back when we re-opened, he showed up and got around." Raven stated, remembering when she just worked in the back. "Well, whoever owns him clearly keeps him well fed." She finished, chuckling at the wolf waddling around the spa.

Game had since found something of interest to sniff and had made his way back to the food. Attempting to stand on his back legs the wolf wobbled before failing on him and causing him to go back into a sitting position. His back legs should feel disappointed in themselves.

Peace Keeper

Peace: Hmm I see. So he is part of the spa. Makes perfect sense now. I seen him playing in the warm pool with me earlier and wondered who let the wolf loose. I even fed him.

Gamepaw

"Oh. No. He isn't part of the spa." Raven began, correcting the pony and fixing her mistake. "He showed up on that day and disappeared the next. I assume he is just here because he can smell the buffet, which he is attempting to get at now." She finished, noting the wolf's attempt at reaching the table.

Space Ace

//when it comes to staff do we have to wait for specific characters or can we drop them in and out for the sake of moving things along?

Hat Trick glanced back to the hoofocure chair, but decided she could return later. She thought back to the leaflet she'd skimmed through, and decided to have a look for that pool she had read about. She went on our way, following the signs on the walls to where it was.

Gamepaw

(You can make specific characters like I have to move things in a certain direction, however you can drop generic spa pones in and out as you wish.)

Peace Keeper

Mmm I see. Just in it for the food. He looked like he likes to swim, too.

I think I'm good on the back now. Feels much better. Do you also do hoof massages, too?

Gamepaw

"It probably helps him feel lighter, can't imagine he gets that feeling often." Raven stated, thinking over the fact. "And yes I can, would you like one?"

Peace Keeper

Alright thanks.

He shifts the position, turning his body around facing upwards. He lifts his right hind up for the massage as he continues about the wolf.

So I guess that is why it was hard for him to move around. When he first got in with me he sank. I thought someone would have thrown a towel or something.

Gamepaw

"Yeah, it does seem to take him a while to get from A to B." Raven stated, beginning work on the stallions's hooves. "He is strangely adorable, never had pets come here than didn't mess things up royally. He does leave a bit of mess but it isn't 100% his fault." She continued, remembering times when other pets and animals would grab everything and throw it around and chew on things.

Game in the meanwhile had given up on his food hunt and waddled back over to the message tables, remember the pony who gave him food. Looking at the creature standing above him, the wolf wasn't really sure what she was. She has fur but isn't a pony, it both confused and intrigued him.

Go Up