Lunar Republic vs Solar Empire {sign up first}

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Oct 07, 18:38:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Celestia enters the navigation room.  "Perhaps we could send a spy," she suggests.  "Somepony to sneak into their base and find out their next move," she says.

Misty Fly

SB : hmm not a bad idea...
Lt. Marble : but who could we send there? they will obviously suspect everyone
Magic...

tonman3509

(Depending on if I get accepted or not, I'll probably be starting off entering the castle or something.)

Purple

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Oct 12, 09:50:35
SB : hmm not a bad idea...
Lt. Marble : but who could we send there? they will obviously suspect everyone

Celestia smiles knowingly, "There is one pony they don't know about..." she says.  "I have one more recruit who hasn't been part of the training regimens yet.  She's a young unicorn mare who is more skilled than she thinks she is.  I'm confident that she would make a great spy," she says.  "Her name is Sparkle Chord, and she's waiting in the training room," Celestia says.

--------------------------
(Sparkle's in on it ^^ lol)

Misty Fly

(( http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15315.0 Sign up here we could use more Sundwellers ))
Lt. Marble : but the thing is what are we gonna do about Peacedwellers?
SB : well.. theyre not that much of a problem...
Lt. Marble : yet... even though they dont have a princess we shouldnt underestimate our enemy i think anyway i,m gonna go see the new recruit...*She enters the training room*
Cadence : ah! your here! i have great news we have a new recruit!
Lt. Marble : *looks at Sparkle* hello there i,m Lieutenant Marble Celestia told me you would be here now cmon lets go to the navigation room and figure this out
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looks up from a drawing she was working on.  Her expression was blank, and slightly clueless.  She didn't really know what was going on, but she nods to Lt. Marble, and follows her without asking questions.

Misty Fly

*they enter the Navigation Room*
Lt. Marble : okay this is Sugar belle and your probably already princess celestia
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

"So we need to find out what is going on in Luna's base now." said Venom. Pinkie was already gone.

Meanwhile again...

"Alright so nopony else is around! Lets move." said Carter. Him and the other troops made it into the bunker they found earlier.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Purple

Sparkle sees Celestia, and bows, "h-hello, your highness," she stammers awkwardly.

Celestia smiles, "now now, there's no need for formalities," she says calmly.

Sparkle stands upright, she seemed a bit tense.  "o-of course! y-yes, your majesty," she says, still stammering.  Sparkle looked around the room.  It was different than she had imagined.  She focused back on Sugar Belle and Celestia.  "er... so, what did you need me for again?" she asked, looking puzzled.

Misty Fly

SB : well we need somepony that moondwellers dont know about
Lt. Marble : we need somepony to spy on them and that somepony is you
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked surprised.  "m-me? a spy?" she says.  She looks down nervously, "gosh, i dunno if i'd be good enough..."

Celestia smiles.  "Don't worry, you'll be great.  I have the utmost confidence that you will succeed in your task," she says.

Sparkle smiles back.  "o-ok then... i'll do my best!" she says with a determined smile.

Misty Fly

SB : do we need to send backup with her?
Lt. Marble : this is a spy mission she has to do this alone
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle gulps nervously.  She wasn't sure how well she would do on her own, but she would try her best.  She wished her friend were here, but he wasn't, so she had to do this alone.  Sparkle sighs.  "Let me know when and where i need to go, and i'll be right on it," she says with a determined smile.

Super sayian pony

Quote//AND SSJ DONT GO POP THE SHIELD AND ITS GONE
but only luna can do that since Luna and Celestia are sisters with the same amount of power :3  and yes you can go ahead and start tonman /

SCIENCE!!

tonman3509

(Awesome!)

You would think he would have been sick of it by now. After years of being on the sea, fighting and surviving against some of the strongest pirates, giant monsters from the sea, and even against the forces of nature itself. You would think that after all of that, Boa would wish to live a peaceful life.

For awhile, he did. Working at the Silver Ouroboros in Canterlot was exactly what he needed after his time out at sea. But for the short while he spent working on magical items, he had begun to wish he could return to that life.

When the war broke out, it was almost like Christmas. He didn't want to take part in it at first, but when the war reached the doorstep of the Coastal Cities, he knew it was unavoidable for him to join. Fast forward to now. Boa was just entering Canterlot, behind him, was his crew, they were all ponies from the Coastal Cities. In a way, they were like family to Boa.

After a few minutes, Boa and his crew were just outside the gates to the castle, but were stopped by the Royal Guard. They were already suspicious that a group of ponies they had never seen before walking up to the castle gates. Ready for the worst, they began to draw their spears.

Boa simply smiled at them. "Now now, boys. I'm here to help. So why don't you play nice and get out of the way?" The guards did not budge, in response to Boa's rudeness, they began to point their spears at him.

Boa sighed. "Alright, here's how this is going to work. You get out of the way. I walk in there, and the Princess is going to be very happy to see me. You might even get a pay raise for letting me in. But if you keep pointing those fancy little sticks at me...we're going to have a problem."

Misty Fly

*Twilight Notices Boa from her watchtower*
Twilight : weapons down boys i think we can let him in
Magic...

tonman3509

Boa looks up with a smile. "Thank you, miss." Boa looks back down as the guards hesitantly lower their weapons, opening the gates for Boa and his crew. As they walk through, a brown stallion wearing a blue jacket and bandana, smiles at one of the guards.

"You boys are lucky she stopped us."

Boa walks into the castle, looking around. Seems like things have changed around here. It used to be so peaceful and inviting, now the inside looks exactly like the outside, prepared for a fight. Letting out a sigh, Boa made his way to the throne room.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Oct 12, 11:48:46 #197 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 29, 04:39:16 by _BlazingInfinity
Carter and his troops start setting up a bit in the bunker.

Pinkie goes up to Luna's base and starts making her way inside underground.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

*Cadence Notices Boa and His Crew and shows him to follow her*
Lt. Marble : hey mabe you want some back up with you? we could send someone with you if you want
SB : yea that wouldnt be too hard although you will mostly get suspected if they see someone from our troops with you
Magic...

tonman3509

Boa overhears the conversation, walking towards the two ponies. "You looking for some backup? I think I can help with that."

Go Up