BOOOM!

Started by Boom Box, 2012 Sep 13, 00:58:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boom Box

Hi everypony! I highly doubt you guys remember me, but my name is Boom Box! I remember coming here one time after hearing about a pretty sweet MMO project called Equestria online, but then forgot about the whole thing! But now here I am, and noticed how much more you guys have done, even making a new forum! But nonetheless, I'll try and enjoy hanging out here with you guys again, even if I do forget again.  X3

PrincessButton

Well welcome back, Boom Box. I don't remember you, but that's just because I wasn't here back then. XD
Hope to see you around the forums and because best friends.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

well hello again! lol Its great to see you again and I hope you have a great time! Will you be super active? I really hope so!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ozzy

What kind of Boom Box?  :/

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Boom Box on 2012 Sep 13, 00:58:52
Hi everypony! I highly doubt you guys remember me, but my name is Boom Box! I remember coming here one time after hearing about a pretty sweet MMO project called Equestria online, but then forgot about the whole thing! But now here I am, and noticed how much more you guys have done, even making a new forum! But nonetheless, I'll try and enjoy hanging out here with you guys again, even if I do forget again.  X3
welcome back ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Bravo 658

Welcome back!
I like explosions...
:3

LaptopCommandStation

Welcome To LoE  :D

Cutiebone

I remember you! *hugs* Welcome back! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Go Up