Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 01, 17:44:39
666, the number of the beast! I mean, uh, the numner that represents the Devil.
Fun fact that will make you feel less annoyed-the original number of the devil is 616, but some priest thought 666 sounded better so he changed it.
Edit, aww not page 666 anymore...

It's funny how Devil is shunned everywhere, while not being an absolute evil)

Night Pony

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 17:49:33
Fun fact that will make you feel less annoyed-the original number of the devil is 616, but some priest thought 666 sounded better so he changed it.

*Punishes evil men and keeps them away from everyone else.*
*Labeled as evil.*

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Enstramentall

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 01, 17:35:33

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2014 Jul 01, 17:34:58
The page we're on.

Aw.  Why?

It's just a weird number. *shrug* Not because of the devil, unlike what others may associate it with.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jul 01, 17:57:19

*Labeled as evil.*

Not only that. God being an Absolute Good did quite a things to people who are questionably deserved that. Hell, even Devil himself was created by God for semi-trivial reasons. I think such state of events tells us that there is no Absolute Good or Evil. All is flawed. The whole World is flawed.
ovO

Enstramentall

Something else that annoys me: Beans. Bad bad beans. Also apples.

AND. The amount some of my friends share on Facebook. It may say say to share, but you don't always have to!
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2014 Jul 01, 18:20:23
Something else that annoys me: Beans. Bad bad beans.

AND. The amount some of my friends share on Facebook. It may say say to share, but you don't always have to!

Farty-fart?) XD
lol

Oh, Facebook sux. A lot. It's like some kind of poison. Or drugid. Wherever I go or whatever I play it says "Connect to Facebook!", "Share on Facebook!", "Facebook-Facebook-Facebook!". I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, GO TO HELL!!
D:

Enstramentall

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 18:23:55

Farty-fart?) XD
lol

Oh, Facebook sux. A lot. It's like some kind of poison. Or drugid. Wherever I go or whatever I play it says "Connect to Facebook!", "Share on Facebook!", "Facebook-Facebook-Facebook!". I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, GO TO HELL!!
D:

Bad beans are a Doctor Who thing, but that's bad too.

Facebook is like everywhere. It's like you can't escape. Halp I have an addiction to it. It's like a car crash: You don't like it but you can't look away once you're in.

Rissian

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 18:08:45

*Labeled as evil.*

Not only that. God being an Absolute Good did quite a things to people who are questionably deserved that. Hell, even Devil himself was created by God for semi-trivial reasons. I think such state of events tells us that there is no Absolute Good or Evil. All is flawed. The whole World is flawed.
ovO

I generally wonder how much people even read when they start discussing their views on things a lot of the time they don't read enough so they don't understand the whole picture or they a lot of the time don't try to. I'm not saying you did but, God knowing our hearts and minds knows if someone is truly evil inside or not we can never tell as we never know their minds fully we can only gain a matter of perspective about them though in the end their true intentions usually show. So while on the outside they could seem less bad only God knows how they truly are on the inside and their motives. And if no absolute good or evil exists then where do our morals come from? In order for us to even have morals there has to be a moral authority or we would all be in chaos with one another not knowing truly what is right and what is wrong God is also our moral authority you can say from our parents but then where did they get theirs? and so on for their parents all the way down the generational lines until it goes back to the first two humans. And as far as the devil being not truly evil, what's truly evil then? The devil became arrogant and wished to overthrow God but when that failed and he was cast from heaven God allowed the devil to tempt us because if we didn't have a choice between good and evil we would all be robots. The same was for Angels and that's why that even happened at all. We were given a choice as well as them knowing full well what would happen if we picked the wrong choice.

I generally dislike having these type of conversations on the forums though as they tend to cause flaming. It'd be nice to debate on skype sometime though.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2014 Jul 01, 18:26:51

Farty-fart?) XD
lol

D:

Facebook is like everywhere. It's like you can't escape. Halp I have an addiction to it. It's like a car crash: You don't like it but you can't look away once you're in.

My aunt's account got hacked by some arab and she was unable to get it back. She wrote to the support team and they sent her a link to change the password and get account back. But she was unable to do so, cause he changed that question. So she wrote about that to the support team. And guess what they did? Sent her a link to change her password...and it still asked that question! And they would do anything else, just muble some standart "We apologize for la-la-la...". And now I'll never register there, no way.
:l

Pipkin

2014 Jul 01, 18:36:40 #13329 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 01, 18:38:47 by Pipkin

Farty-fart?) XD
lol

D:

I love my facebook addiction because I have a job on facebook posting nothing but ponies

So technically I actually don't have a facebook addiction....I have a pony addiction I spread through facebook so that's not bad right?

Oh, here's an annoyance-apparently I missed an entire page worth of posts in this thread :l

Enstramentall

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jul 01, 18:36:40

Farty-fart?) XD
lol

D:

I love my facebook addiction because I have a job on facebook posting nothing but ponies

So technically I actually don't have a facebook addiction....I have a pony addiction I spread through facebook so that's not bad right?

LUCKY! THAT'S LIKE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Trege on 2014 Jul 01, 18:33:29

*Labeled as evil.*

ovO

I generally wonder how much people even read when they start discussing their views on things a lot of the time they don't read enough so they don't understand the whole picture or they a lot of the time don't try to. I'm not saying you did but, God knowing our hearts and minds knows if someone is truly evil inside or not we can never tell as we never know their minds fully we can only gain a matter of perspective about them though in the end their true intentions usually show. So while on the outside they could seem less bad only God knows how they truly are on the inside and their motives. And if no absolute good or evil exists then where do our morals come from? In order for us to even have morals there has to be a moral authority or we would all be in chaos with one another not knowing truly what is right and what is wrong God is also our moral authority you can say from our parents but then where did they get theirs? and so on for their parents all the way down the generational lines until it goes back to the first two humans. And as far as the devil being not truly evil, what's truly evil then? The devil became arrogant and wished to overthrow God but when that failed and he was cast from heaven God allowed the devil to tempt us because if we didn't have a choice between good and evil we would all be robots. The same was for Angels and that's why that even happened at all. We were given a choice as well as them knowing full well what would happen if we picked the wrong choice.

I generally dislike having these type of conversations on the forums though as they tend to cause flaming. It'd be nice to debate on skype sometime though.

I won't respond to it to not cause a conversation on questionable topic)
:]

Rissian

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 18:39:44
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Trege on 2014 Jul 01, 18:33:29

*Labeled as evil.*

ovO

I won't respond to it to not cause a conversation on questionable topic)
:]

I agree though it makes me wonder why you shared your view then. x3 Doesn't matter I guess.

Anyways  wasps as one of them stung my mom today I can't stand how many of them live around our area in summer.  >:/

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 01, 16:29:43
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jul 01, 15:58:57
Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 15:46:11
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 01, 15:41:38
I think my laptop is stupid.

Yesterday, Task Manager said my laptop has been on for 16 days. I decided to shut it down when I was done with it last night.
Today, I booted it back up, opened Task Manager again (I like to keep an eye on stuff), and it says my laptop has been on for 17 days.
:/ So... It just pretended to shut down? How am I supposed to get this thing to actually shut down? *Sigh*

Push the off button? ^^''

Get your cats to cut the power cord?

If you really really really want to turn it off, turn it off, unplug it, and pull its battery out.
That'll do the trick.

Thanks, guys. lol

Though, that reminds me: Something that annoys me is that, if I ever get a puppy, I'll have to work on my entire house for puppy proofing. So many wires!!!
I already have to stash some of my stuff in my room so the cats won't throw them in the floor and break them.
I already had to clean out a shelf that I needed to use because a cat keeps insisting that he wants to lay down in there.

As annoying as it may be sometimes, compromise is part of pet ownership. :\

I think my laptop screen just made me sneeze. :s Couldn't be allergies, as I took an allergy pill earlier to get my eye to stop watering. I have photic sneeze reflex, which means bright light makes me sneeze. At least, until my eyes adjust to the brightness.

Mosquitoes annoy me a lot. I went outside for like a minute yesterday, and I became a feast!! D: I smacked two mosquitoes off my leg with one hit!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Why am I so terrible at math?

I got a freakin' 15 on my mathematics ACT, which stands pretty far the hell out against my 30 in science, and 27 in English and reading.

I'd like to believe it's because I went to a totally ghetto high school. If I hadn't failed geometry at said ghetto high school.  >.<

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jul 01, 19:46:54
I ask myself this every day...well...change out the word "Math" for "Everything, especially math" and that's me... :s

Midnight Breeze

Mexico and the USA both bit the dust this round. It's all down to you now, Costa Rica. Win this one not just for your own country, but for the entire continent of North America.

No pressure.

Chromastone64

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jul 01, 21:06:28
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jul 01, 19:46:54
I ask myself this every day...well...change out the word "Math" for "Everything, especially math" and that's me... :s

I'm probably the worst at math. I can't memorize it for the life of me. My brain just won't let me. Unless I really think about it, I don't know what prime numbers, roots, areas, circumferences, or any of that stuff is.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

I hate when I wake up in the morning and my breath feels like it's melting my mouth from the inside out

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Jul 02, 13:54:22
I hate when I wake up in the morning and my breath feels like it's melting my mouth from the inside out

Been there, got the T-shirt.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up