Whats is the most random thing you have done playing any games

Started by super_chris85, 2012 Dec 08, 17:57:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

Well you know when you get bored and you start doing stupid things that are really fun.

Dreadnaught 308

In The Legends of Zelda: Skyward Sword I purposely throw barrels and pots at people for no reason ovO
Hello, I'm The Doctor

The Silent Wolf

.... I randomly when I learned how to pick stuff up without putting them in my inventory in Skyrim, I threw the swords and merchandise in Belethor's General Shop around. ovO
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Chishio Kunrin

I can't remember anything specifically.

Quite recently, in Minecraft, I zoomed in on a gray sheep's face and took a screenshot because it looked like a nun.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Singing Gangnam Syle while playing the airboat level of Half Life 2

Lord of Madness

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Johannes

Jumped on a statue in Amnesia. Well, tried to jump. I accidently jumped over it.

Also, random bayonet-attacks in Red Orchestra 2.

Midnight Breeze

Back in Burning Crusade of WoW I would sometimes spend 20+ minutes opening portals on top of the Horde's Shattrath portals.

Flamestriker

Just standing in the middle of town in some games and dancing or doing random stuff from 5 minutes to (once) a day.
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

I spent like an hour trying to put a basket on an NPC's head in Skyrim once. It kept falling off, and it randomly flew off her head at one point.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Fudgemuffin

Shy and I were playing FeralHeart, and us being total trolls...

She made a character called 'You Just' and I made a character called 'Lost the Game,' (I think they were the usernames) and we ran around Fluorite Plains making everyone lose the game. lol

sulfur

In Panzer elite I got extremely bored and went for a drive I was driving for about 20 minutes  and I fell off the edge of the world......The game then buged and messed up my granddads computer..... X3

Haned tom.

In amnesia I got somewhat bored and started naming the grunts stanuel then having a chat with them.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Captain0Ron

In Battlefield 3, me and my friend found this funny thing to do in the water. In fact, tomorrow, us and a bunch oh others are going to record ourselves all doing it at once. I'll put a video so you can see what I mean.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Little Judas

I got tired in Elder Scrolls IV of my poor lv100 acrobatics. So I improved it... by cheating it to 1000... and more.

I jumped as high as the churches if I recall correctly.

And this Vidmaster Challenge: Annual
It isn't random because it was for an achievement but still, I agreed to play along, I AGREED FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
Spoiler: Short explanation • show
Halo 3
- Final Level
- Legandary
- 4 people
- Iron Skull (Someone dies --> restart checkpoint)
- Completing it in Ghosts

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Go Up