The ponies\' pets

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Jun 13, 16:35:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

2014 Jun 13, 16:35:10 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 13, 22:31:31 by MrSpyro
All of the ponies in Ponyville mysteriously disappear, and their pets need to figure out what happened, and strange things are happening to the pets, like changing colors, and growing horns/wings.

Rules: you should know.

This is jump in by the way. Edit: Teal's right. This RP is now sign up first.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Naura

((Hmm, I'll consider this since none of my Oc's have a pet atm...))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Teal Turken

// This seems like it should be a sign up type RP. As simple as it is, there are some pretty unique pets out there with their own traits, characteristics and quirks. \\

GoldenTerrabyte

((This sounds fun, but I agree, it should be a sign up! And I have two pet OCs but one's in Canterlot, not Ponyville, but I'll have some way for both to be in this... And can all animals talk to each other here?))
I'm back

MrSpyro

((Yes, animals can talk to each other regardless))
Derp race!

GoldenTerrabyte

((So he said we can start now, who's it gonna be?))
I'm back

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

GoldenTerrabyte

((I think we're all lost on how to start, could you start us off maybe, Mr. Spyro?))
I'm back

Grizzly

In Ponyvile, in the house of Smart Cookie and Blue Star, Maximus waked up, sleeping on the pillow of his owner. He expected to see Blue's head next to him, as she did have a summer break now, but she wasn't there. Nor was in the bed Smart Cookie, the crimson maned maniac he always had a bone to pick with. Maxi climbed down the bed and walked to the living room, then the kitchen, then every other room of the house, the ponies were nowhere to be found. With a worried look, well as worried as a chameleon can look, he climbed up the main door and slipped out through the mail opening.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Jun 17, 12:41:00 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 17, 12:55:02 by Yellowpikmin476
Doro woke up, to find nobody home. Wait, nobody home except Lucky, the cat Rainstorm was meant to be pet-sitting for. So where was he? "We can take care of ourselves, but still, where would he go? Why would he leave us home? Any idea, Lucky?" "He's not here? What about Sunshine, my owner? She here?" "No... Just us! We should go out and find them..." "We should! But please, carry me across the yard, will you? It's very wet." "That should be easy. If I can just... Open the door... Uh... There. They didn't lock apparently!" "How'd you do that?" "I guess I just... Did it?" he said, starting to walk outside. Lucky jumped on his back and held on, and Doro started to run. "No! I might get splashed!" "You'll be fine, we need to hurry!" he said, and they got off Rain's yard and into the rest of Ponyville. "I guess I didn't get splashed. Can't say the same for YOU though!" "I'm fine, I rather like it!"
I'm back

LunarDusk

In the treetops, just by the clearing of the Everfree Forest. Malum woke up then walked out of his hut to see the fog underneath. The young fox leaped over the branch on the opposite side to peek in the hut, it was empty however. Malum groaned at the fact that during mornings Lunar would be sleeping there otherwise he would be messing around in who knows where. Malum checked around the surrounding areas but Lunar was no where to be found, he didn't even see any monsters around. "Somethings not right here, he would've left a note...I don't see Azure either" Malum jumped off the edge of the tree and sprinted through the rest of the clearing to Ponyville to check around.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

MrSpyro

Snow woke up to all kinds of screaming and ranting. At first she thought it wad just the side effects of a dream she had. But it didn't stop. Eventually she went outside to see what was going on. It seemed like all of the pets in Ponyville were loose, and they were preparing for some kind of apocalypse, not that she believed in any of that horse manure. Anyways, she saw a chameleon climbing out of a mail slot. She walked over and said "hey, do you know what's going on?"
Derp race!

Randam Saiko

A few towns from Ponyvilel, Animus awakens from the tree branch he uses as a perch. "Morning Light," he yawned. He fully opened his eyes and looked around to see no Blank Light anywhere. "Light?" Odd. Usually, Animus was the first one to wake up. Assuming Light just got a head start on today's job, he just continued with his day. Strangely, the forest was void of civilians. The place always had at least a few ponies around either touring around or taking a walk. "Hey Light!" No reply. "Light!" Still, the forest remained silent. He can't be with Saiko, he would've left me a note. Worried, Animus flew out to the nearby town to find it abandoned. What in the name of Celestia is going on... he thought to himself. He flew to the next few towns to find the same results. This can't be good.... he thought flying into Ponyville.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Grizzly

// were you really just waiting for me to make the first post, or am i just paranoid o.O
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

Among the scurrying pets somewhat standing out due to leaping all over the place trying to find his master, Malum turned his head to the right. "Oh geez what chaos did you cause this time,Master Dusk."

//Yep Spyro was possibly waiting for you//
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

As Doro and Lucky walked around, looking for any sign of... Well, anyone, Lucky stopped for a second and her pupils went wide. "It's a bird..." "Huh?" "BIRD!" Lucky said as she darted towards him and waited right below. "Oh, don't hurt him! He might be able to help us! He can fly!"

((I needed some example of how to start, and you said before you were gonna.))
I'm back

MrSpyro

((Sorry, the intro's just a hard part for me))
Derp race!

LunarDusk

Malum came into view of the others as he jumped down chuckling a bit at the pets.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

((Same here. But I did it. You'll be able to, I'm sure!))

"A fox..." Lucky said, hiding behind Doro. "Can I... Help you?"
I'm back

LunarDusk

Malum turned around to see the duo. "Hmm, calm couple" He walked up close to them. "Hey, have you seen a purple pony with a cape, 3 horns, and an expression that would probably scare foals?"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up