The Doctor and His Companions (sign up, jump in for non-companions.)

Started by blobking156, 2014 Feb 17, 20:26:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

Okay then, this is an RP based completely and utterly... half on Doctor Who. Basically, The Doctor and his current companion go on adventures, but in the background, other things happen. The companions not currently with The Doctor can do whatever they please, and a t certain points might interact with the current main adventure. This RP will be divided into episodes, with a short break inbetween. Each episode will feature a new storyline, a new companion (unless the current companion is the only one available] and two other side companions are available. I will be controlling the doctor, but different episodes may either be scripted by one of you guys or me. So, Allons-y, And Geronimo!

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer trotted around ponyville minding her own business. She trotted up to a field and relaxed, she had a feeling something strange is going to happen. Electric has a Zippy sense, so if something strange happens her mane get a shock of electricity.
Stay Happy!

blobking156

An odd noise comes out of nowhere, however faint, and if Electric were to look back, she'dsee a Blue box in the distance.

zendayafan111

Electric hear a fain noise. huh? she turned around and saw a blue box. She trotted up to the box and put her hoof on the door. It slowly opened with a creek. Ummm... hello?
Stay Happy!

blobking156

as the door opened, Electronic could see a brown pony, but more peculiar perhaps  was the fact that the blue box was bigger on the inside! around her was a huge... what appeared to be a sci-fi bridge for a spaceship. it was wery copper-yand felt a bit like it was- no, it couldn't be alive... Could it? the brown pony snapped electronic back to reality:Oh, hello- uh, who are you? How'd you get in here? I swear I locked the door...

zendayafan111

ummm...uhhh.... she stammered. it ummm.. i put my hoof on the door and.... it opened....
Stay Happy!

blobking156

Well, uh... Why'd she let you in? My TARDIS must like you, but why? Oh, sorry, i'm the doctor by the way.

zendayafan111

oh! Well im Electric Gamer one of the top students of Princess Celestia! She said in a bragging way.
Stay Happy!

blobking156

So, what were you doing before you stumbled in here? Where are we, anyway? The Doctor moved over to a screen and looked at it. Open field? lovely, always love a field. and looks like a creepy forest right next to us! also always love one of those!

zendayafan111

umm... i was just walking and were in ponyville! she notices the Doctor glancing at the forest And thats the Everfree Forest!
Stay Happy!

blobking156

Ponyville? Ponyville!? BWAHAHA, THat's a weird name-wait a minute. you're a talking pony. and i'm on all fours. this does not bode well.

zendayafan111

Well everypony talks here. I think you bumped your head real hard there. Are you okay? she said as she slightly tilted her head in confusion.
Stay Happy!

blobking156

I'm fine. the only thing un-fine is that I'm a pony. or should I say a "Time Horse!"

zendayafan111

huh? she said as she looked at his cutie mark. oh! I can tell by your cutie mark your a time traveling pony! She said while jumping a little
Stay Happy!

zendayafan111

Electric thinks that she needs to teach him some stuff yes, your cutie mark its a mark that shows your special talent. she sighs and i am a unicorn in her mind she makes a ghost sound like it was soo scarryy
Stay Happy!

blobking156

Ahh, well, um... I guess this is hello. i'm The Doctor- Wait, I've already said that.

zendayafan111

Electric giggled scared much? Said electric with a smile so tell me, what do you do?
Stay Happy!

blobking156

Oh, you know, saving worlds, fixing timelines, things like that.

zendayafan111

Stay Happy!

Go Up