The Doctor and His Companions sign up and OOC

Started by blobking156, 2014 Feb 17, 20:42:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

Roles:
Main- center of attention. usually female. means you might not be in the spotlight as often, as only one main companion per episode (Aside fom special circumstances). (IE: Rose Tyler, Sarah Jane, Amy Pond, Ect.)
Spoiler:  currently signed up • show

Side- Known also as the "Tin Dog", usually male. you can be in episodes with any main companion, contrary to the show. (IE: Mickey, K9, Rory, Ect.)

Other: The kind of companion that pops in occasionally. a side companion, but connected more to The Doctor than to a main companion. shows up in episodes sometimes, but mostly shows up in the background. (IE: Captain Jack Harkness, River Song, Ect.)

Companion sign up:
Name:
Appearance (or spoilered image):

Episode ideas:
Name:
Problem involved (IE: Daleks, Weeping angel, other hazards, new idea):
Plot:

RP page: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10466.msg758889#new

zendayafan111

Companion sign up:
Name: Electric Gamer
Role (Main, side, other): main
Appearance (or spoilered image): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/032/4/b/electric_gamer_awesome_pose_edit_by_darkiekitten-d74p5z6.png
Stay Happy!

blobking156

Accepted! now, if you want to do some stuf in the RP thread, Be my guest!

Nyvette

Name:Nyvette
Role (Main, side, other):main
Appearance (or spoilered image):Nyvette is a pink pegasus with a purple main and tail and brown eyes. She is still trying to find her out what her cutie mark she be. (Sorry I'm terrible at describing.)

Nyvette

blobking156

Yes. you've read both of the pages, correct? sign up and RP?

Nyvette

Yes I've read everything on both threads.

blobking156

Okie dokie, join in. i'm currently in an episode, so you can do some background stuff!

Nyvette

blobking156

Well, interacting with us on the first episode would be kind of odd, but you can establish some  backstory.

Nyvette

i'll think of something for a backstory.

Go Up