Heya!

Started by Rokon, 2013 Jun 27, 17:28:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rokon

So! I've been kind of... lurking the forums but I wanted to contribute a little bit because I feel like I've been kind of... taking in regards to sharing ideas and communications. So! I am here to expose my face :)

I am Ezequiel, or Izzy for short. 21 years old, brony (obviously). Uh, I upload Let's Plays on da YouTubez, I draw and upload on DeviantART, I livestream every so often.

Uh, what else is there... I am going to college for Game Design, more specifically, perhaps World design. I'm usually optimistic and energetic about a lot of stuff, I don't really like being upset or depressed, too much work and energy o3o

I have an OC, she's in my Avatar, her name is En Prise, she's an avid chess player. She is friends with Twilight and Rarity, and admires Octavia. She's a bit timid but very sociable. Tends to be a bit energetic like Pinkie, but about something she really enjoys. Her cutie mark is of a White Chess Pawn piece with Gold Wings above it.

So, uhm, if there's anything you'd like to know, ask away!
Hey man, suckin' at somethin' is the first step to bein' sorta good at somethin'.

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Rokon

Thank you very much :). I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here for a very long time. I've been really active on forums and junk, patiently waiting for Season 4.

And now I have something to appreciate for a little while, EqG, which I've yet to watch x_x
Hey man, suckin' at somethin' is the first step to bein' sorta good at somethin'.

Asterian Starfall

Welcome to the forums, my dear friend! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hope that college works out for ya!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Blues-Music

Hey rokon you seem to have a lot of creativity so it'll be great to see you post here!

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ZacharyW

Hello., I've also been checking this game out as well. Looks really impressive. Never got around to making a forum profile until yesterday. X3 Even though I've been tracking the game for over a month.

Welcome to forums I hope you enjoy the game that I and my little bro are looking forward to. Also I hope you have fun. Like I do. :D
"How did you find it?"
"It was under E."
I play video game and enjoy playing with my friends do you?

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Rokon

Totally looking foward to being here 8D.

I usually don't post much. I don't really know why, I suppose I tend to be a bit timid or, I don't post unless I really think things through @_@

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Rokon on 2013 Jun 29, 14:49:12
I usually don't post much. I don't really know why, I suppose I tend to be a bit timid or, I don't post unless I really think things through @_@

It's okay, I know a lot of people who are shy like that.
If it helps your confidence, I think your profile picture is kinda cute. Does she have a backstory?
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Rokon

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 29, 15:20:37
Quote from: Rokon on 2013 Jun 29, 14:49:12

It's okay, I know a lot of people who are shy like that.
If it helps your confidence, I think your profile picture is kinda cute. Does she have a backstory?

Thank you :).

I wouldn't say that she has a backstory, at least, I don't think I made one for her. I suppose the most I could say is that she sort of represents myself, excluding gender.

Unless this would be a backstory: INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

Her name is En Prise. She's an intelligent (also not arrogant by any means) Unicorn with a fascination with Chess. She's timid, but very sociable. She's inquisitive and tends to think things logically (much like Twilight). She is friends with all of the Mane 6 but spends most of her time with Twilight or Rarity. She admires Octavia and her music, but is too shy to personally meet her. When she is excited about something, she tends to express it much like the way Pinkie Pie would. She has heterochromia, so her right eye is Yellow, and the other Green.

Her Cutie Mark is of a White Chess Pawn piece with Mustard colored wings.  It represents not only her fascination and enjoyment of Chess, but her way of thinking two steps ahead of problems she comes across. Always planning ahead and acting cautiously (which sometimes, can be a burden)

Asterian Starfall

Hmm... Your OC is exactly the way I was irl two years ago. You and I should RP sometime.

ZacharyW

Wait you're a let's player. Cool I want to be one but I can't find the right recording software for the things I want to let's play. I'm also on DeviantArt as well. Just ignore my last post I was being stupid again. Happens a lot.

I have OCs a whole army of them. The OC I'm using for my avatar is me as a Pony I call him Zap. I plan to go to college for game design too. But that isn't for another year.

Wait before I leave do you know any good free screen capture software that can capture games like Slender for example. My friends think I'd be a hilarious let's player. I want to see if I can first.
"How did you find it?"
"It was under E."
I play video game and enjoy playing with my friends do you?

Rokon

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 30, 13:47:19
Hmm... Your OC is exactly the way I was irl two years ago. You and I should RP sometime.

Oh? Then I'm totally looking forward to that! 8D

Quote from: ZacharyW on 2013 Jun 30, 15:37:03
Wait you're a let's player. Cool I want to be one but I can't find the right recording software for the things I want to let's play. I'm also on DeviantArt as well. Just ignore my last post I was being stupid again. Happens a lot.

I have OCs a whole army of them. The OC I'm using for my avatar is me as a Pony I call him Zap. I plan to go to college for game design too. But that isn't for another year.

Wait before I leave do you know any good free screen capture software that can capture games like Slender for example. My friends think I'd be a hilarious let's player. I want to see if I can first.

I only have one OC right now but, I may design a new one, just so I have something to upload on an askblog; I hardly get questions and I can probably make a good story with just two characters x_x.

As for recording software, I usually use Fraps. The file sizes are pretty huge, but it's because the recording quality on Fraps is perfect, as it's recording RAW data, so no compression. There's also uhm... Dxtory, which is really flexible as well. You can probably find a free Fraps somewhere o3o.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

I like the sound of Chess :3

Go Up