Equestria 2500: Dawn of Chaos (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Oct 07, 23:42:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bravo 658

Yellow trotted back to the barracks with Rose, not really saying much.  She looked forward to her first flight... it might give her something to actually talk about.  Meanwhile, they arrived at the barracks and Yellow settled into her bunk for the night.

The Wandering Magus

"Herdfather, the Guardian Defenders are ready for immediate departure at your command," bowed the more senior of the Elder Guardians.

The majority of the crowd was confused, but the Friar nodded.  "Emotions give us strength to continue, but they can overwhelm us as well, if we are not careful to keep them in check."

The first thing Night's marines noticed was the smell; it was basically every piece of filth in Bitopia turned into a smell and blown straight into their nasal passages, or so it felt.  They might want gas masks.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

"Sweet Luna, it's smells."
"Yeah shut up and do a scan."
The marines did a scan of the air particles that were in the sewers. They also took another look at the map to see their options in which direction they should take.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 14, 13:32:08
"Herdfather, the Guardian Defenders are ready for immediate departure at your command," bowed the more senior of the Elder Guardians.

Very good, thank you. Keep them on stand by for now, I need to discuss things with the other Elders before my invitation is, assumingly, sent.
Teal gets out of his seat and walks to the Elders who are busying themselves with security and immigrant protocols.
What have we done so far? he asks, offering to help.

Bane Emural

The 21st Defense Fleet comes out of Slip space in the Ursa 2 system. The communicator turns on the coms for Buckeye. "This is the Sheriff of the 21st Defense Fleet. We are coming in for resupply. Do you copy Space Station Regio, over."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 14, 13:32:08
[...]
The majority of the crowd was confused, but the Friar nodded.  "Emotions give us strength to continue, but they can overwhelm us as well, if we are not careful to keep them in check."
[...]

Cosmic Smiles at the Friar and says, "[glow=yellow,2,300]I knew making you a guardian of one of the trials was no mistake. I have known for a long time those words. I was really young when i first discovered my magic. the runes that cover my body are my magic's channel. When I am in full control of my emotions or I have an emotion inhibitor the runes fade and become unnoticeable by any. Even the princesses of Sol would not be able to see then unless they know about these rune marks. A wise man once told me before his end with my mother: 'With great power also comes great responsibility.' I finally understand after 15 years of dealing with mother's loss what he means.
For me it meant that the power I had is great and with it the need to find a noble purpose to fulfill its strength. Anypony can lead, you just have to have that responsibility to hold the power of leadership. I learned this lesson along time ago. Now I pass it on to our next generation to learn.
For you children here I say this, With great power will also come the great responsibility in using said power or the power you wield can bring either salvation or destruction at your will.
[/glow]"

Though Cosmic seems physically fine the toll on his mind is great. He seems to have not yes fully recovered from using the power of loss to save the planet. He is at time breathing heavily and hides it to show strength to the young so that they need not fear what they no not.

Cosmic says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I have only one thing left to say. that is good luck in the days ahead because for now I feel tired and will not be able to do much for a little while.
Duke use this and contact my second in command, Nick, and inform him that he is to help you in any way he can. He is also to temporarily give command of my ships to The Twins. he will know what to do from there.
[/glow]"
Cosmic give to the duke a ground to ship communicator. After the duke receives it, Cosmic's drain becomes noticeable and he faints where he stands fast asleep again. His spell will hold on moonlight for another 6 hours before it lapses. Cosmic has said what should be done with her and her sister. He hopes it can be carried out as needed.

The Wandering Magus

Night's marines can see that there's quite a few toxins and viruses in the air, along with biological anomalies.  The anomalies match the signature of that creature, though in a greatly weakened form.  The trail seems to go in the direction of Arachnid Corporation headquarters, but they'll need some sort of protection against the spores and the other toxins.

The Elders bowed.  "All outer system settlements must meet Harmonian requirements for ecological health and protection, Herdfather.  Harmonian-owned planets will have Sky-Tree orbital defenses, with all technology that can be made so organic.  If absolutely necessary, completely pure synthetic materials may be used with extreme prejudice for ecological friendliness.  Immigrants must pass strict examinations and tests of character, and demonstrate devotion to preserving nature.  They will be put through vigorous reeducation courses in order to remove outside influences and the taint of pollution.  We will be sending several million missionaries to each new inhabited planet in an attempt to convert the citizens to the Harmonian way of life; we will also set up missions for reeducating those who come to our missionaries, in the hopes of spreading the good news that much faster by creating new missionaries from local students."

The peons quietly move Cosmic's unconscious form to a safer, more comfortable location, while Regent Goldeye begins directing various groups to begin going about the tasks the High King had set before them.

Trusting the nobles to teach the peons how to vote, he turned to the communicator, inspecting it closely to make sure he's actually using the device correctly, and tentatively pushed the button that said "talk".

"Ahem.  Prince Nick... your Majesty, I am Regent Goldeye, speaking on behalf of the High King Cosmic.  My Liege has commanded that I contact you and inform you that it is his prerogative, and I quote, 'to help you in any way he can.  he is also to temporarily give command of my ships to The Twins.'  That is all I was commanded to say, milord."
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Night Pony

"All right. Masks on." the commander said and they put their masks which protected them from any harmful substance. After that they started to follow the trail towards the Arachnid Corporation headquarters.

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 16, 14:49:53
[...]
The peons quietly move Cosmic's unconscious form to a safer, more comfortable location, while Regent Goldeye begins directing various groups to begin going about the tasks the High King had set before them.

Trusting the nobles to teach the peons how to vote, he turned to the communicator, inspecting it closely to make sure he's actually using the device correctly, and tentatively pushed the button that said "talk".

"Ahem.  Prince Nick... your Majesty, I am Regent Goldeye, speaking on behalf of the High King Cosmic.  My Liege has commanded that I contact you and inform you that it is his prerogative, and I quote, 'to help you in any way he can.  he is also to temporarily give command of my ships to The Twins.'  That is all I was commanded to say, milord."

The communicator clicks as if someone is answering the call. "[glow=yellow,2,300]This is Nick. What has happened to Master Cosmic and did you says King?.....Understood, Though I think the way you said it could use a little work but that is understandable. I will be down momentarily. Also I have received word form Master Tech. His ships will be here shortly. They have on board food and supplies for your world to help the people. Master Tech will work with Whom ever is in charge at the moment to coordinate the distribution of said items to all who need it. When I come down please let me know what I can do to help. the world healers are about half way finished repairing your world. Nick of the Galactic Phoenix out.[/glow]" When he said the word king it sounds like he also face hooves right after.

***Near Regent Goldeye's position***
The is a slight flash of light and a Alicorn like being with three ponies around him appear. The alicorn like being says, "[glow=yellow,2,300]My name is Nick and I am looking for the one called Goldeye. I was informed by him that I am to help him in anyway I can. These three can tend to the ex-empress and any other who needs to transfer to another place.[/glow]"

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 16, 14:49:53

The Elders bowed.  "All outer system settlements must meet Harmonian requirements for ecological health and protection, Herdfather.  Harmonian-owned planets will have Sky-Tree orbital defenses, with all technology that can be made so organic.  If absolutely necessary, completely pure synthetic materials may be used with extreme prejudice for ecological friendliness.  Immigrants must pass strict examinations and tests of character, and demonstrate devotion to preserving nature.  They will be put through vigorous reeducation courses in order to remove outside influences and the taint of pollution.  We will be sending several million missionaries to each new inhabited planet in an attempt to convert the citizens to the Harmonian way of life; we will also set up missions for reeducating those who come to our missionaries, in the hopes of spreading the good news that much faster by creating new missionaries from local students."

Teal smiles. I like it so far, what are your plans for those who decline examination, reeducation or in any way resist or bring pollutants within borders?

The Wandering Magus

Night's marines find that the halls are quite dark, being after all meant for sewage and not exactly for ponies to travel through.  Soon enough, they find themselves wading through biological hazardous waste, assorted acids, and unwashed used needles filled with nasty biological residue, obviously infectious in every meaning of the word.  It was also pitch-black by now, with oxygen levels nearly at zero, and a gigantic steel grate barring further access, at least as far as they can tell without light.

As one, all the peons prostrate themselves before the Prince, and Regent Goldeye likewise bows formally with the nobles, some of whom kneel.

"My Liege, I am Regent Goldeye, called The Charitable, Duke of Duchy Goldsham and Belted Knight of Nexus.  The nobles assembled before your Majesty are those who could attend this gathering at first notice.  The peons are... mostly fed, but there are many other Duchies that are in need of food, water, clothing and new shelters for their peons, and some Gentles that need their castles and manors rebuilt as well.  There is also the matter of the deposed Empress, who continues to press her advantage with her crystal fortress and high ground; our forces could not hope to breach those walls without sustaining extreme loss of life, and her position allows her to launch all manner of artillery at us from long range.  Even the best of our hoverboard-Knights supported by siege engines and a siege train would scarcely make a dent."

The Elders sighed.  "Those who bring pollutants within our borders will be subject to... enhanced reeducation techniques, if necessary, or banished, or extradited, and at worst summarily executed and used to provide nutrients to Nature.  Those who decline examination will be denied entry, of course, and the same would apply for those that decline reeducation.  Resistance would depend on the severity; all foals have some level of reluctance before accepting the Good News that we bring, even our own foals at times.  But great resistance will have to be overcome with enhanced techniques, or banishment if necessary."

Teal Turken

Teal smiles reassuringly to the Elders, I understand that taking a life, even if that life has devoted itself to destruction, given by nature is hard. We'll just have to be more persuasive in our attempts to convert everyone to being as ecologically friendly as possible. He takes his hoof and rubs an Elder's back. You're all doing great so far, I'll be around later to ask about the finished protocols.
With that Teal leaves the Elders and heads back up to his seat and sits.
Has there been word from Noxus about a meeting?

Night Pony

"It's getting dark in here."
"No, really? Just turn on the flash lights." and then they turned on their lights that were build in their suits. During the entire walk they have been keeping track on the air substances and the oxygen level. That wasn't big of a problem considering that their suits are designed with space walks in mind.

McSleuthburger

free bump
carry on as usual and sorry for interrupting the RP
but please remember we will be watching this and all RPs
thank you
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

The Wandering Magus

((thanks, McSleuth.

Waiting for Omega_Khaos))

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 16, 23:54:31
[...]
As one, all the peons prostrate themselves before the Prince, and Regent Goldeye likewise bows formally with the nobles, some of whom kneel.

"My Liege, I am Regent Goldeye, called The Charitable, Duke of Duchy Goldsham and Belted Knight of Nexus.  The nobles assembled before your Majesty are those who could attend this gathering at first notice.  The peons are... mostly fed, but there are many other Duchies that are in need of food, water, clothing and new shelters for their peons, and some Gentles that need their castles and manors rebuilt as well.  There is also the matter of the deposed Empress, who continues to press her advantage with her crystal fortress and high ground; our forces could not hope to breach those walls without sustaining extreme loss of life, and her position allows her to launch all manner of artillery at us from long range.  Even the best of our hoverboard-Knights supported by siege engines and a siege train would scarcely make a dent."
[...]

nick says, "[glow=yellow,2,300]You don't need to kneel to me. I am but his advisor and his second in command of phoenix team. as to how we can claim the castle. Now that I know can be done. tactics is one of my many areas of expertise. to claim that which must fall you have to strike where she least expects you to. and with her emotions calmed she is not as strong as she once was. Cosmic saw to it so she would be more reasonable.[/glow]" nick gets on his com and says, "[glow=yellow,2,300]TC and Tina, I need you at my location at once. The other enemies can wait.[/glow]"

Tina responds, "[glow=pink,2,300]We are on our way sir.[/glow]"

Go Up