Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ründo

[Distrotion]

"ENOUGH, STOP THIS POINTLESS BANTER AT ONCE!!!!!"
yelled the distortion causing the fire region the shake. "NOW APOLOGIZE FOR YOU INDISCRETIONS!!! BOTH OF YOU"
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Nala Valor

She got confused. She tried to ask but don't know how to say it.

Night Pony

"We will not apologize for surviving." said the elemental.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chirp

Majem heard the fire god's voice. He looked at him, and fell to the ground. The tidal wave vanished, and Majem got back up.
"I'll gladly let you handle them. Not that I couldn't do it, but I see what I was doing now. I am sorry, noble fire elementals." He said, and ran back to his lake.

Teal Turken

Hershel gallops off to find some Hanar, telling them about what he saw and what he thinks should be done.
Teal looks at Creampuff and Mystical "So...how is the wolf? Is she feeling better?"
"She's feeling much better, and her name is Mystical" "You named her?" o.O

Night Pony

As Majem returned to his lake the elemental's flames reutrned to normal.They calmed down and began to return to their volcanic territory.

"At least that is over with.Now if you all excuse me i have a lot of souls to manage." said Night Shine and faded away to the Soul realm.

Nala Valor

Chirp

"Wait, a second. I almost flooded the planet because I was looking for him and now I let him get away!"
Majem hugged Dark tight. "Dark! I've been looking all over for you!"

Teal Turken

Teal looked at Mystical "um..hello...Mystical. I'm Teal,... remember me? The one that brought you here?"

Nala Valor

Haned tom.

Dark says "Um may you please stop hugging me majem."
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Teal Turken

Teal jumped "She can talk!?" O:
Creampuff giggles I know! It's amazing! She's so fun and interesting!" :3

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight ran through a vast world of trees. Where was she? How did she get here? She didn't know who she was or anything. She had just been created. Out of thin air. A wisp in the wind, brought to life. "Hello? Is anypony there?" She ran faster. by now it had come to her knowledge that she was alone. All alone. She started to cry, but her tears were illuminated in the moonlight, and power surged through her body. A few faint shapes started to appear... Other ponies?
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Nala Valor

((night pony, can you detect soul? If you can, you should see the accident you had))

She giggled two

Chirp

Majem let go of Dark. "Oh, but I was looking for you! You see, I was looking at one of the volcanoes and saw the magma, and since I'm the God of Water, I wanted to swim in it! I didn't dare at first, but then jumped in, but the magma turned to rock when I touched it, and then I realized how different we are, and that we're only lowering the others' power by increasing our own, so I wanted to create something with you, but there's nothing we can make, really. So, instead I thought, why not share something then? So I came up with something. Get ready.. Fishes that swim in magma!" Majem squeed.

Night Pony

((I can but from the recent disaster the inflow of souls is keeping from noticing you.Also i'm going to bed....i'll notice you tomorrow. lol Goodnight all!))

Teal Turken

Teal looked at both of them o_O.
He couldn't help but laugh with them. lol

Nala Valor

She then hopped on Teal's back and looked at him.

Moonlight Paradise

"Magma fish?" said Moonlight. She walked out of a bush, and into the clearing.
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Chirp

"Not 'magma fish?'  MAGMA FISH! Wait, who are you?" Majem turned towards the pony.

Go Up