Quotes, Quotes, Quotes!

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Oct 08, 20:20:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Just say your favorite, funny quotes from movies, books, games, tv shows, animes, all that stuff! All the funniest quotes you can think of! I'll give a few.
Quote from: Marty McFly from Back to the FutureHey Dad- George- Hey, you on the bike!

Quote from: Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller's Day OffNot that I condone fascism. Or any ism for that matter. Isms in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism. He should believe in himself.
I'm back

Bravo 658

Quote from: Hudson'He's comin' in'... I feel safer already.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Oct 08, 20:39:43 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 10, 00:13:45 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly PlaceDoesn't it bug you how wizards are always portrayed on TV? With the big beards and pointy hats?

Quote from: StevieNo, it's fun.
*magically flashes huge beards and hats on both of them*
Quote from: AlexHey, this is fun!

*Harper pulls her hair around her chin, trying to play along with them*
Quote from: HarperHo ho, I'm a wizard.

Quote from: AlexHarper, that's offensive.

Quote from: Minion from MegamindWell, good luck on your date!

Quote from: MegamindI will!

Quote from: MinionThat doesn't even make any sense!

Quote from: MegamindI know!

Post Merge

Quote from: Max Russo from Wizards of Waverly PlaceIt's a lava river with a scary bridge!

Quote from: Alex RussoTell me, how did you make it this far?

Quote from: Gandalf from The HobbitAre you wishing me a good morning, or are you saying that it IS a good morning whether I want it to be or not? Or are you saying that you feel good on this particular morning? Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on.

Quote from: BilboAll of them at once, I suppose.
I'm back

Ramisha

Quote from: MalikRest, prepare, cry in a corner! Do whatever it is you do before a mission, only make sure you do it quietly!

Quote from: Altair*takes off Robert de Sable's helmet* *it's not Robert it's a woman* WHAT SORCERY IS THIS???

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Mr. Moseby*on the phone*CAN'T I JUST TALK TO A REAL PERSON?!

Quote from: LondonAre you talking to a leprechaun?

Quote from: MosebyYeah London, yeah I am.
I'm back

lemongrass

Quoteeverything is funny as long as it's happening to somebody else!

Ramisha

Quote from: Ezio's uncle Mario AuditoreIt's a me, Mario!

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: LunaHUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?
I'm back

Ramisha

Wheatley

Quote from: Space CoreSpace space wanna go to space yes please space. Space space. Go to space.

Ramisha

Quote from: Malfunctioning Turretclickclickclick Did I shoot him?

blobking156

Quote from: random pokemon trainerI like shorts, they're so comfy and easy to wear!

Ramisha

Quote from: Lady CelestiaWell ... if you are going after the box with Twilly, then ... *thinks* ... I am going to teleport back home and have some tea.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: A player from TTTHe's the traitor because he's the only one not shooting anyone. Logic.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Ramisha, that sounds like a line from MLPFIM, but I've seen every episode at least 4 times. What's it from?
I'm back

Laebenal

Quote from: A friend of mine
Big objects fit better in small holes than small objects fit in big holes.

Quote from: Another friend of mine
I think of being a vegetarian. *todays menu in school: sausages* Okay, maybe tomorrow.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Ramisha

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 13, 14:57:47
Ramisha, that sounds like a line from MLPFIM, but I've seen every episode at least 4 times. What's it from?

It's from a game called Adventure Quest. You can play it if you want to,it's online, but not multiplayer online, just.... online. The names are similar because there are a lot of parodies on existing characters in it.
There's Robina Hood, Lady Celestia and Twilly, well I can't remember anything now.
And there's a multiplayer version, in it there's Sporkion, NOTruto, Neko Yasha, Absolute Zero, Bash Ketchup and Pockey Chew.

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh, cool.

Quote from: Random grasshopper in A Bug's LifeOHHHH. Cool. I love our job.
I'm back

SolarStorm

Quote from:  G-Men/PsychonautsThe dead people are underground, and I have brought flowers because I am sad.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Rico from Hannah MontanaMUAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm back

Go Up