Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Book Smarts

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Feb 03, 17:24:22
TF2 when there are 6 snipers, 5 spys and no medics

If your talking about Durpy's server, I should get on more often, medic is my specialty  ^-^

Haned tom.

Metriod prime 2 echoes the original game cube version. The boost guardian alone and the dark aether combined made me quit playing the gamecube for years.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Sea Foam

Quote from: Haned tom. on 2013 Feb 04, 18:53:57
Metriod prime 2 echoes the original game cube version. The boost guardian alone and the dark aether combined made me quit playing the gamecube for years.

That boss is the reason I stopped playing that game.  lol

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

Darksiders and this one area that puts you against two heavily armed monsters in an enclosed zone  >:(

PPBG

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 18, 21:52:11
I dunno, guys. In Okami, there's a part where you have to run through a cursed forest, and it's a timed event. You're running past trees that throw stuff at you, sometimes running across ice, and jumping through holes in spiky veins, and sometimes the hole moves. If you hit the spiky vines, it knocks you back a little bit.

Anyway, after getting through the forest, I felt more "Thank god it's over." than "Wow, I just achieved something!" It did kinda get my heart going, though. Like "Runrunrunrun, gotta make it, gogogo!"

I agree, although in Okami, I haven't gotten there. Okamiden on the other hand... I was like, "Could ya run any faster Chibiterasu!?! Get out of the event already!!!" I still liked the game though.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Teal Turken

Assassin's Creed 3.
I am not a fan of the series, this is the only game I have ever played past 15% of the story, finished actually.

I wish I didn't. I won't spoil the ending, but that was the worst ending to a game I have played in a long time.

Now, what annoys me?
~Enemies are too frequent and the world design makes it near impossible to escape pursuit. I know that in the previous games had much more rooftops to them and less guards. In AC3, theirs little rooftops and TONS of british soldiers all over.
~Combat and Money is too easy. I had 20k E right at sequence 6 due to "hidden" chests in the game. Combat is too darn easy, press B+X to win.
~Historic battles are disappointing. Wanted to go fight the british head on? Too bad, your path is set to go around them, the battles are very linear. Some battles make you tell soldiers when or where to shoot.
~This is probably just me but, I wanted to play Desmond more.
~The characters SUCK! Connor is the least likable protagonist I have ever played. The only characters I liked were the founding fathers, Sam Adams and Haytham, who made me chuckle at his attitude.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Feb 04, 19:05:39
Quote from: Haned tom. on 2013 Feb 04, 18:53:57

That boss is the reason I stopped playing that game.  lol

I despised that boss too, and I think it's the main reason I don't play the game more often.  I love most of the other bosses, Quadraxis in particular, but I just can't bear the thought of dealing with the Boost Guardian again.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Feb 07, 09:36:23
Assassin's Creed 3.
I am not a fan of the series, this is the only game I have ever played past 15% of the story, finished actually.

I wish I didn't. I won't spoil the ending, but that was the worst ending to a game I have played in a long time.

Now, what annoys me?
~Enemies are too frequent and the world design makes it near impossible to escape pursuit. I know that in the previous games had much more rooftops to them and less guards. In AC3, theirs little rooftops and TONS of british soldiers all over.
~Combat and Money is too easy. I had 20k E right at sequence 6 due to "hidden" chests in the game. Combat is too darn easy, press B+X to win.
~Historic battles are disappointing. Wanted to go fight the british head on? Too bad, your path is set to go around them, the battles are very linear. Some battles make you tell soldiers when or where to shoot.
~This is probably just me but, I wanted to play Desmond more.
~The characters SUCK! Connor is the least likable protagonist I have ever played. The only characters I liked were the founding fathers, Sam Adams and Haytham, who made me chuckle at his attitude.

Not a happy ending=/=bad ending.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about in the rooftop thing. There is a huge amount of rooftops that I barely even get to the ground.

Also this is assassin's creed. It's not the combat it's how cool you look doing it. The combat system was never something to bring people in. Also the game is set so that by sequence 6-7 which marks half of the game you would have at least 10k so you don't feel the need to constantly find money. Think of how annoying it would be to have to look for tons of money to buy something , and you already beat the game.

Also the saddest part is that you thought it would be a good idea to let the player pass through the entire British army. The whole thing is self explanatory , and if the creators did what you were trying to say it would make the game a failure.You can't beat an army. Even if you have an army helping you no assassin would survive going through them. No matter who is helping him there are too much , and he will eventually get shot/stabbed.

Yes it is just you. Playing as Desmond breaks the immersion , and the deep lock you have with the characters. I love Desmond's story , but it was a bad move to have you play Desmond right when I started to be immersed in the great world.

Now this one made me think you barely knew what you were talking about. Connor is a combination of Batman , George Washington , and Link from the legend of Zelda! He grows as a child finding that his mother was murdered , and seeks both revenge , and to liberate everyone who has suffered injustice while also going on adventures while looking awesome. Also I have no idea how you saw amazing characters such as Achilles bad. You need to train harder on your character development abilities considering you think these characters are bad.

I am begging you. If these are reasons you find that masterpiece bad then stray away from game design , and reviewing at all times. Because it seems you don't know much about them.

Teal Turken

Could you share your opinion without stomping on mine please?

The Stars

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Feb 07, 16:17:08
Could you share your opinion without stomping on mine please?

Eh, that just seems like Blue, don't worry about it Teal, but he has a point about rushing head on into the british army. It doesn't seem very assassin like XD

My opinion, I'm kinda stuck on where the heck is AC going on after this anymore, I assume we're going to be playing more of Desmond in the next one, but after the American, where else is there to go? Civil War? WWII? I'm gonna be surprised to see how they place in an assassin in WWII for Assassin's creed because I think this means you're more stealth oriented? Whatever, that's just bugging me now.

Rooftop jumping is rather dumbed down in my opinion, where as In previous games you had a chance to get down before the guard gets you, but here it's insta-aggro. I wonder if this is to accommodate for the fact that they know he's not a normal civilian? XD

And blues, you dare call it a masterpiece? Sure, it's ok, but I don't exactly find the game series so replayable, where as I have no motivation to actually replay the game. Sure, I like the game's story, but it kinda has that feeling thaaaaaat I've already seen this somewhere before XD. And I agree with Teal, the game is pretty casual. Sure, you can mix up attacks, but when the game is actually so easy you only need a certain button combination to win without death... There's something seriously wrong there. Though, most of the time I was either countering or throwing knives at people, which is VERY effective.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Blues-Music

I wasn't stomping on your opinion. I was trying to point out flaws in your reasoning. Which seems to be how normal debates happen. That last remark was me saying that you should either work on your abilities to judge a game , or stray away from it. Which I found as advice any person would give "You should either work on your ability , or leave it.".

Also Stars those are basic faults you can find in any game. I still find it a masterpiece because both of you haven't thought about what it has done right , and what measures it took to make those things barely noticeable.

Teal Turken

2013 Feb 07, 16:46:24 #114 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 07, 16:48:30 by Teal Turken
I suppose you're right Stars, that's just Blue.

I'm annoyed by the CoD series. Here's my top 3 reasons why.

3. The stories are boring. I can't care for any of the characters in the stories, when one dies I just shrug it off. "That sucks"

2. Core game never changes. I'm not talking about killstreaks, perks, weapon attachments, or any of that. I'm talking about what you're limited to in the "Barebones" game modes for multiplayer. To me I see that as the core gameplay and it never changes between the games. The meta for these games is "Brainless shooter"

And my Number 1 reason. It's easy. Way too easy. I distinctly remember for each CoD game I played my first multiplayer match in each game I had completely dominated in, except for MW2. I know it's not supposed to be hard but...I find a lack of challenge to anything. The most challenge I get is trying to find a way to kill a corner camper or control my gun. Guns and their recoil in that game...

I can't hold this against the series but I hate the CoD fanbase. These people just obsess over the game, play it till they hit 10th or whatever the max prestige is in just a short time, insult anyone who says the series is bad, ect. you should know. I don't mean to anyone who likes the games, but to those who are those crazy fans. Those guys need chill pills and OJ.

@Blues doesn't change the fact I was infuriated trying to just walk the rooftops in the game. :l
I hate the game, you don't.

The Stars

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Feb 07, 16:46:24
I suppose you're right Stars, that's just Blue.

I'm annoyed by the CoD series. Here's my top 3 reasons why.

3. The stories are boring. I can't care for any of the characters in the stories, when one dies I just shrug it off. "That sucks"

2. Core game never changes. I'm not talking about killstreaks, perks, weapon attachments, or any of that. I'm talking about what you're limited to in the "Barebones" game modes for multiplayer. To me I see that as the core gameplay and it never changes between the games. The meta for these games is "Brainless shooter"

And my Number 1 reason. It's easy. Way too easy. I distinctly remember for each CoD game I played my first multiplayer match I had completed dominated in except for MW2. I know it's not supposed to be hard but...I find a lack of challenge to anything. The most challenge I get is trying to find a way to kill a corner camper or control my gun. Guns and their recoil in that game...

I can't hold this against the series but I hate the CoD fanbase. These people just obsess over the game, play it till they hit 10th or whatever the max prestige is in just a short time, insult anyone who says the series is bad, ect. you should know. I don't mean to anyone who likes the games, but to those who are those crazy fans. Those guys need chill pills and OJ.

@Blues doesn't change the fact I was infuriated trying to just walk the rooftops in the game. :l
I hate the game, you don't.

XD Teal, you'd be surprised by how many people think it's annoying; I actually was completely shocked a lot of my classmates didn't really like it. Had to sit down and let THAT soak in XD.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Teal Turken

Really? That surprises me, I don't meet or hear of many other people who are annoyed with CoD except for my brother and my friend. o_O

Makes me feel better about the console gaming community. :D

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Eh, most of people what I know just like CoD for the zombie multiplayer, also I feel what it is turning more into a movie what a game. I dont remember what one was the last I played, but it was more videos what gameplay :o[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Teal Turken

Just a bit leaning to the CoD discussion.

Far Cry 3's multiplayer.
Why is it a CoD rip off? It's not even a good CoD rip off, which is kinda laughable since CoD is...CoD. lol

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Until I dont end with the 2 (I have teh collector edition but im lazy hof for play it for hours, or for even play it now) I dont think ill play the 3

Hope I can run it on my computer
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Go Up