Sweet and Elite: An Evening of Fancy (RP, NOT a Jump-In)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Aug 31, 20:10:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

2013 Aug 31, 20:10:34 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 31, 20:21:53 by The Wandering Magus
RSVP (Sign-Up) Form: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8940
Private Quarters (OOC): http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8941

Lord Fancy Pants V has invited each one of you as guests to his estate for a semi-formal period of relaxation and discussion concerning the adventures you have shared with either himself or his good friend, the infamous Sir Green Strokes.  Attendance is presumably by invitation.  ((Out of character, you may PM either GalvinRoe or myself if you wish to join in.))

It is a gorgeous place, the Pants Family Estate.  Not quite as elaborate as the Royal Palace, of course, but impressive nonetheless.  The walkways paved with rare stones, the exotic plants blooming in the gardens, even the very gates through which arriving land-based carriages can enter is designed as if specifically to cater to those of expensive tastes.

The house is, if possible, even more impressive within than it is without.  A great painting of Lord Fancy Pants the First hangs above elegant blackwood stairs carpeted with velvet, and marble tiles inlay with rhodium sparkle on the floor.  Servants bustle to and fro cleaning various rooms or bringing supplies and materials to where they were needed.

There are visible guards to maintain order and protect the guests, of course, but they are friendly and polite, much unlike the cold, stone-faced ones serving the Royal Military.

In the Dining Hall, appetizers of all sorts are laid out elegantly, and a small symphony of classical musicians are quietly playing a calm piece over in the Ballroom.  The Library is open with helpful directories pointing to different subjects and sections, while the Gardens offer some cool respite to the business of the interior.  It is, of course, not large enough to be a Gala, or even what most elites would consider a "party", but in a way that made the event all the more exclusive and personal.  The estate had long been refurbished and re-fitted with extra security measures since the disaster of the previous meetings, as well as the frightening events of the Adventure of the Princess Conspiracy.  Tonight, however, it was hoped that peace and comfort would reign as the two old partners and their friends traded stories of adventures past and present.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GalvinRoe

2013 Sep 01, 21:51:10 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 01, 22:12:04 by GalvinRoe
Spoiler: A Friendly Response, from Green Strokes • show
Pants? Is that you? Well by all things bright and sunny!

I, mean. Dear, Fancy Pants.

This is a formal deceleration that I, one Green Strokes, have more than joyfully accepted your invitation! In all seriousness, need you really have asked? All you needed to say was when, how and by what means and I would be there, my old friend! Well, of course you must give me a little time. After our last . . . debacle I had to stay out of Equestria for a time (even more so than before) and well, it's only by a small miracle I even received your letter. But we'll have plenty of time to catch up when I return!

I am, so very happy you were not ill-affected for long and, well, that you weren't overly harmed by your association with me. Still your faith in me gave my heart quite a warm hug when I heard the self-inflicted house arrest you were placed under.

Fondest regards and wishes, my dear friend. You can expect me to find my way there within a few days. I've made a promising acquaintance and together we will travel with greater speed than alone. So, with promises to explain all when I arrive

- Your Dear Friend, Green Strokes.

~| ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~ | ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~ | ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~

- A Return to Equestria; The End of an Exile-  

~| ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~ | ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~ | ~| ~| ~| ~| ~ | ~ |~ |~ |~ |~

- Green Strokes -
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The cavern was . . . ethereal, dark and strangely intangible. Green Strokes knew, if he let his hoof slide from the sorceress' hand dire consequences would befall him. What those dire end of the world scenarios might be? He couldn't say, the supposed the sorceress didn't even know. Supposed only those who fell into the abyss would understand. And the chain behind him would not be too pleased, if they fell away into another universe or reality! That he could be sure of.

He peaked an eye around to spy the compatriots behind them, they too were glued hoof to hoof, all the way up to him and continuing up to the sorceress. It was a difficult method of travel, especially for Bright Mane and Right Hoof, as two of their hooves were occupied by a compatriots. Limping along, it was hard for him not to wonder: "How was this quicker than another mode of transport?" Still he knew each limp took them miles from their original destination and, as the sorceress said: "We'll be there before the hour is up." So the group lamely stumbled along, hoping she wasn't just some crazy old witch. Green Strokes trusted her, and she had showed her ability in the magical arts, but . . . there was always that small string of dread that wound it's way around a pony's heart.

Bright mane was slightly more convinced, but she was apt to take sides with anything concerning a magical solution. She claimed she had some natural inclination towards these things, being a unicorn. Of course Strokes had to laugh about that, no matter what she said some of the more 'simple' magic theories eluded her an inclination to magic his eye.

Right hoof . . . was enjoying the journey too much to say anything. The strange phantasmagorical images that flew past his head only brought nods and even sighs at times.

Then it was all over, much-much shorter than an hour. Green Strokes had to estimate that took less than 10 minutes. And they were where they expected to be, a small distance away from the Fancy Mansion. Within that delicious odor of pine-needles that pervaded the Caterlot mountains. It peaked out behind the dense thicket of grassy pines and lively red-brown. And for a moment Green Strokes felt a strange feeling, of being 'home'.

The Wandering Magus

2013 Sep 01, 23:21:14 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 01, 23:24:08 by The Wandering Magus
Fleur, or as Lord Fancy would say, "New Fleur" (of La Nouvelle Famille Fleur de Lys), spoke quietly to the butler, stood silent for a moment as whispers were exchanged, then hung her head as a reply came.  The dark grey pegasus waited until she had vanished down the hall before finally turning to the Master of the House, whispering and using his pegasus magic to prevent outsiders from hearing the conversation.

"Master, the servants report that Master's friend and companions have arrived just beyond the gate.  We verified their identity.  There are a few changelings using glamour, but as Master requested, the true form has been analyzed and verified."

The older, slightly more bent and wrinkled stallion, worn with the stress of the last few years, smiled tiredly.  "At last.  Old partner, it has been too long," he whispered, half to himself.  "Let us give them a warm welcome."

"Master's wish is his servant's command."

A sizable party of maids were just beyond the gate, heads lowered in respect and forelegs crossed in front of them in a gesture of servitude.  Gatekeeper Hacklimb stood stoically at the gate, face as firm as if carved from stone.  He regarded the group with a lack of emotion befitting that of a statue.

"My Master wishes to speak with the... 'Old Coot', for the East Sun Rises."

A goblet of blood-red liquid sat upon a stone pedestal on the visitors' side of the gate.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Dark Hooves

2013 Sep 03, 09:58:12 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 11, 18:53:29 by Dark Hooves
Zira is asleep in her bed in Green Stroke's Manor dreaming of her experiences that led her to arriving in Canterlot.

Zira trudges through the thick and cold snow which her prolonged going without consuming. Falls within a torrent of snow, the surroundings blurry and hidden. Her time over, this was the end for her. After some time passed, a deep darkness where feelings and emotions did not touch, a soft warm touch was placed against her shoulder. She barely felt the touch, before falling into unconsciousness. Eventually she awoke to the smell of chestnuts and cinnamon and a warm heat licking at her hooves. It was a hut of tightly woven straw coated with a sort of insulated material that kept the inside warm. She starts to stir still covered by the blanket which she groans with discomfort.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ryo_D_Disk

Time for Back-story sorta

Mid day Within the borders of Canterlot by the shipping and warehouse districts in areas far beyond the sight of the normal citizens of ponyvile A letter comes through the door of warehouse  8 where Ryo's new lab has been set up with the his equipment scattered and papers everywhere, The White maned pony stumbles out from a pile of paperwork, as he walks out and collects the letter he looks at it curiously seeing the seal from the fancy estate.
As the other awakens one eye turns a crimson red and they read the letter an invitation to an evening with Fancy, Ryo trying to remember where he had met Fancy before while Zelos laughs not saying a word, however they both agree looking back at the lab, noting  a seal of runes on the ground that they should take a break, and brushing of the labcoat and going into the extended back room they plan the evening.

And within the hour, Ryo now exiting his back room in a fresh lab coat and with nothing to hoof but a small pouch he departs to the main town to catch a lift to the fancy estate.   

Asterian Starfall

The day had finally come... Asterian had been looking forward to seeing Lord Fancy Pants again for months, and he would finally get the chance.

"What do you think? Too much?" he asked Merriweather. She rolled her eyes as if though to say, "This is Fancy Pants you're going to see; you can't go over the top." He smiled and said, "You're right when you're right, Merri. Okay, so I've got the book. I've got the scrolls, quills, and ink I need... That's everything, you ready?" The owl hovered over to his shoulder and hugged him. He patted her head and consoled her, "Aww, it's just one day."

"It's not that," said Octavia, "She just doesn't want to see you go."
"I know... Thanks for watching her for me."
"No problem."
"Merri, promise me you'll behave for Octavia." The owl nodded in response and sadly flew over to the mare. "I'll be back soon; I promise."

He left his house, owl, and friend behind him and began the journey to the Pants Manor... He would see one of his idols once again.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

bauccgia0

Chamomile, love, have you seen my suit jacket?

Earl Grey was rummaging through the closet, trying to find the right outfit for an event he was going to. Not just any event, either. The creme de la creme, the tycoons, the glitterati, the debutante, and all the other premier ponies of society were all attending a wonderful party, and he had been invited! Of course, he wouldn't even be going if it hadn't been for one stallion. Lord Fancy Pants! Even the name evokes style, grace, ineffability, and poise. And an invitation to a shindig like this just couldn't be missed.

Yes, it's in the doorway, where you put it last night. How do you not remember?

Grey looked to where Chamomile, his sister and co-proprietor, was holding up his best suit that he saved for these occasions.

Oh, of course! Thank you, dear. Really, what would I do without you? I'd forget my own mane if you didn't remember where it was for me.

Well, that's what I'm here for. Now, remember, don't worry about the shop. I'll stay here and run it while you go to your little party.

Little party?! Cham, you realize that this may be the most important gathering in my lifetime!

And I'm sure that they need you there right now. Now go!

And with that, Grey found himself outside, holding his suit, and staring up at the Canterlot castle. Well, no time like the present, they say. He put on his jacket, adjusted the sleeves, for they were a little too big, the suit being his father's, and set off to Fancy Pants' Manor. It was going to be a magnificent evening! He just hoped that Octavia would be playing the event. And he hoped that the ponies wouldn't look down on him for having to work. And he hoped that his suit wouldn't tear. And that he wouldn't spill anything. And that he didn't set fire to the drapes somehow.

Ryo_D_Disk

(Current time Ryo)
A short distance away from the fancy mansion Following the path leading up to the estate and at the old wall where long ago the invaders made their way in now probably reinforced Zelos signals the carriage to stop
"I'll walk the rest of the way from here, The path isn't that far"

"you sure mate its still a walk to the estate  and ye paid for the full trip"

No no its fine Here your payment Besides they will be busy with security so I'm just saving time in the long run
Zelos gets off the carriage landing on the gravel path and takes a deep breath to breath in the evening air and looks down the path
[Color=teal] ("Why are we getting off here Zelos")[/color]
"Because I'm board, and nostalgic besides I'm not the one walking
Zelos closes his eyes as the Carriage leaves in the background 
"I should have seen that coming"

bauccgia0

Earl Grey trotted up to the entrance of Pants Manor, and looked up at it. He had only been here once before, to talk to Lord Fancy Pants about the case against him. It was still as majestic as he remembered. He raised a hoof and took hold of the knocker on the door.

*Bang, bang*

And then... he waited. His heart beat accelerated, though he had no idea why. Perhaps it was because he had no idea what to expect. He'd never really talked with Fancy Pants in a social setting. It had always been for business of one sort or another. Maybe he'd finally learn about his benefactor that had been watching over his well-being all these years.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Sep 03, 09:58:12
Zira is asleep in her bed in Green Stroke's Manor dreaming of her experiences that led her to arriving in Canterlot.

Zira trudges through the thick and cold snow which her prolonged going without consuming. Falls within a torrent of snow, the surroundings blurry and hidden. Her time over, this was the end for her. After some time passed, a deep darkness where feelings and emotions did not touch, a soft warm touch was placed against her shoulder. She barely felt the touch, before falling into unconsciousness. Eventually she awoke to the smell of chestnuts and cinnamon and a warm heat licking at her hooves. It was a hut of tightly woven straw coated with a sort of insulated material that kept the inside warm. She starts to stir still covered by the blanket which she groans with discomfort.

//edited
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Asterian Starfall

Asterian managed to arrive at the gates to the Pants Manor, and just in time it seemed. He slowly approached the gates and was about to let himself in, but at that moment a stern voice snapped, "What are you doing? Get away from there!" Starfall turned around and noticed the voice belonged to a guard, Hacklimb, that was sitting in a small booth offset from the road. He approached the unicorn and said, "What business do you have with Lord Fancy Pants?"

Asterian calmly explained, "I'm here for the party." He took out his invitation, and Hacklimb looked back. His gaze was laser-like as he asked, "Pass-phrase?"

At this, Asterian's ears drooped. No pony had told him about a pass-phrase. "I was unaware of a pass-phrase being needed." "Sad for you. No pass-phrase, no entry." The only thing he could think about doing now was wait for Fancy Pants or somepony else to grant him access. He climbed the nearby hill and sat down underneath a tree. He took out his equipment and began to write in the hopes of passing enough time to allow somepony who knew the pass-phrase to arrive.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

bauccgia0

Earl Grey turned around and saw Asterian approaching, and his eyes lit up. At least there would be somepony he knew at this party! He trotted up to him, and smiled, but when he saw the guard turn him away, he was, to say the least, confused. He trotted up to the guard and tapped him on the shoulder.

Excuse me, good sir, but I don't think you realize who that is. That is Asterian Starfall, writer extraordinaire. I know for a fact he is a good friend of Lord Fancy Pants. Furthermore, why was I not required to give a passcode to enter? The fellow has an invitation, let him in!

Chirp

Along the tall and sturdy wall surrounding the Fancy Estate, crept a lone, dark figure. His tall and buff stature made it quite hard for the pony to stay hidden, and his blue coat standing out against the wall didn't help much. A hoof caressed the wall as the pony kept walking, but then suddenly stopped. He turned towards the wall, then tapped it a few times and couldn't hold back a chuckle. A breeze blew through the pony's unkempt mane, revealing a broken unicorn horn, which seemed to be casting some sort of magic. "Hello again, wall. Do you remember me? It seems you have been reinforced since the last time I saw you." Chirp chirped, chuckled again, then continued. "Greetings Fancy, I have arrived." As if he thought Fancy would know it was him, he talked to the wall.

"Why do I even bother coming here? I don't belong with these kind of ponies. I know foals and fillies that could take down those fancy snobs." He muttered to himself as he made his way towards the front gates, where undoubtedly he'd be halted, questioned and distrusted by guards, which he completely understood. Appearance-wise, he could barely pass as a gardener for one of the upper-class and manner-wise only wasn't any better. Chirp would never be able to pretend to be a pony with money, power and/or connections, not like this. Well, he did have connections, but that was of a different kind, for different reasons.

Soon, Gatekeeper Hacklimb came into sight. Chirp had seem a shapeshifter attempting to enter the estate through the front door last time he was here, a bold move, which ended in him getting thrown into jail. The blue unicorn never thought he'd enter the estate again after that affair, much less through the front gates, but fate is twisted and now Chirp stands in front of the large gate. His gaze filled with desire, riches unimaginable were paid to create that wonder, much more lay beyond it. Had he taken something, anything, back then, he'd be set for the rest of his life, but money isn't everything and Chirp can get by fine without. Besides, theft will most likely be impossible this time around.

Teal Turken

Spoiler: Extra but unneeded information • show
*Sometime before the time of the get together at Fancy Pants estate*

At the weather factory things are being wrapped up for the day. Snowflakes are carefully being stored for winter, extra clouds are cooled back into water and returned to the storage tanks and the weather ponies, Teal included, return their supplies to their lockers in the employees rooms.
Teal checks off the last of their tasks for the day and sets the clipboard down. He grabs his wedding bracelet out of his locker, only wearing it to and from work so as not to lose it on the job, and slips it on.
Saying goodbye to his co-workers, Teal flies off home back to Ponyville.

Arriving home Teal says hello to his Family and takes a shower, then eats just a small amount of dinner before he prepares to leave for the Fancy Estate in the next hour. He combs his mane a tad to leave that bit of himself in it while still having a "gentlecolt's" style to it. He digs out the only formal clothing he has, his tux he had bought for his wedding, and puts it on. He smiles at the reflection of himself in the mirror and heads downstairs to leave, saying goodbye to his family for the night. Teal takes a carriage to Canterlot, arriving just a short time before the get together.

*At the Fancy Estate*

Arriving at the Fancy Estate grounds on hoof, Teal gawks at the high class decor and trim of the outside walls. He's been to the Castle a few times which is extremely impressive but parts of the castle are built for defense purposes where as Fancy Pants Estate is made fully for visual appeal. It's total eye candy.

GalvinRoe

- Green Strokes -
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sight of Fancy's splendor stabbed strokes upon two edges, first the beauteous decor was reminiscent of past times when things weren't so complicated, where two boys had pranced around the yard playing with their imaginary swords and slaying those great 'dragons' of olde. Back when dragons could be slain with a single blow and not endless deals that came close to stealing one's soul away.

Then a brief span of vertigo passed over him and he clutched to one of the pine trees, as the second edge cleaved him through: The splendor the gaudiness reminded him too much of the Princesses and their manipulative power-hoarding and wealth collecting. Those 'goddesses' that had little love for Strokes and for whom he'd strive to keep himself discrete and unattractive, their magic eyes might have already caught hold of the strange passage lain down by Sorceress Yi but unless trouble began to unfold they'd be more than happy to leave the work for Fancy and guards.

Finding his legs working proper, once more, Strokes pulled himself up and truly saw the mansion for the first time. There were ponies . . . gathered around it. Fabulous, it was to be another ball.

Strokes massaged his already flaring temples, as they began to pang, screaming to be heard. "This isn't . . . going to be as relaxing as I'd hoped. I'll have to find that old charming self, of mine, before I head into that throng." A twinge shuttered through his spin as the sorceresses strange-cold hoof touched his back, she had to be the first to reach him.

"Worry, you not dear Strokes. Despite you smacking yourself down, all the time. You are still quite the adept with tongue and word. Perhaps this will show you just that."

Wherein, Bright-Mane pranced forward and placed her hoof upon his back as well, then finally Right-Hoof. There they stood for a moment about the man, sending his eyebrows a twitching until he brushed all his friends off with a light chuckle. A creeping grin that finally touched his eyes after months of frustration and disappointment.

"Alright then, let's show them why I was banished from Equestria, shall we?"

So the group descended amongst the throng of well dressed ponies with their warn traveling 'leather' vests and Strokes' book sash, as prevalent as always. Catching hold of what eyes he would and chuckling to himself if he spotted disapproval, disapproval . . . his stock and bread, the thing he loved to use against others and twist around his hoof, then turn it into understanding. And far off he caught a sight, a pony trailing his hooves along the outer wall. A pony he remembered from a not to distant past, but he was much changed and for now all he wanted was to get inside and take a long hot bath, he'd find that old comrade of his later and inquire what happened to him after their travels to Lamatobad and beyond.

But, now, it was time to alleviate the ailments of those who'd been anxiously prancing around outside the gates for far too long. Any-longer and their finery might be dusted and we couldn't have that, could we?

So smiling to himself Strokes nodded to Hacklimb, giving a whispered: "Good to see you well old friend, when the sun rises in the east the moon sets in the west. And that elderly, pompous, know it all better be here and well! " Giving Hacklimb a companionable touch on the shoulder, he moved in to talk even more quietly, "Give thanks to old pants for me, and let him know, somehow, that I'm going directly to the bath rooms."

Then the stallion swept up the bubbling red liquid, as it transmuted into a deep-ocean blue and drank the thing down in one gulp. "Thank you, for waiting on me."

And the small group was in and away, darting through the mansion as if it were their own.

The Wandering Magus

With a simple word and a gesture, the enormous gates swept open, and for the first time the Gatekeeper's statuesque face broke into a welcoming smile.  "Welcome to the Pants Estate, Sir Green Strokes, Masters and Mistresses.  The Master awaits you within the manor."

The many maids and Servants of the House bowed deeply to either side of the broad, marble-paved walkway leading to an impressive front door, which seemed to open of its own accord as unseen Servants allowed entry to the Guest of Honor and other Guests.

As they passed through the open doors into Fancy Manor, a familiar, elderly maid came to the Guest of Honor, bowing deeply before whispering to him.

"Master wishes for the Guest to know that the baths and spa are ready, and he shall be there to meet the Old Coot posthaste."

Meanwhile, the other guests were treated to the grandeur of the Entrance Hall as the small symphony played classical Equestrian music in the Ballroom, thousands of candles and lanterns making the crystal chandeliers and rhodium inlay sparkle brightly.  Servants bowed and offered refreshments on platters of silver and gold, from Zap-Apple tarts to fine Griffon-made cheese.  There was even tiny pieces of the last of the legendary Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness, preserved perfectly by magic ever since that year's National Dessert Competition.

Watching over all these festivities from atop the grand ebony stairs was Lord Fancy Pants the Fifth himself, dressed in his trademark tuxedo and looking as elegantly groomed as ever, albeit with more lines of care now creasing his gentlecoltly face.  The smile on his face was welcoming, though oddly nostalgic, and slightly somber as well.  He only stood there for a little while, long enough to voice personal greetings to each of the guests, before he turned and left the guests to the expert care of the Servants of the House.

Lord Fancy breathed a sigh of mixed relief and exhaustion as the doors of the hidden elevator closed behind him.  He immediately began using his magic to unbutton the tight shirt and tie.  Ten years ago, he might have enjoyed putting on airs and wearing extravagant clothes to impress his fellow aristocrats at a private Gala, but after all his numerous adventures and conspiracies, all the old stallion wanted was some rest and relaxation, and quiet conversation with an old friend.  It had been extremely obvious from his perspective that doing so openly would have simply been impossible, even with this private little "party".  Too much of his reputation had been built upon the idea of the uptight, impeccably polite gentlecolt who never has a bad hair day and never catches sniffles.  What a joke.  He was just as equine as the next pony.  He had learned that all too well in his Journeys, and especially in that most unfortunate period of house arrest after his encounter with the Princesses went ever-so-slightly sour.

But that was all in the past now.  As the elevator bell quietly rang, the Lord allowed himself a genuine smile and a chuckle.  "'Old Coot'.  Well, Strokes, let's see how you are after all these years."

With that, he stepped out of the world of extravagant glamour and into the steaming private baths of the mansion, eager to speak with his old, old friend.

bauccgia0

Earl looked around at the splendor of the palace. The architecture was as beautiful as he had always imagined it to be. The arrival of the incorrigible Green Strokes had rattled him. Rattled, but not surprised. Green Strokes was always a good friend to Lord Fancy Pants, why, Earl couldn't figure out. Not that Green Strokes was a bad stallion, not at all. He just got into bad situations. As guests began filing in, Earl started to realize just how exclusive this party was. The fact he had been invited at all was a miracle! He had to count himself lucky, and take this opportunity to make some friends in high places. He waited for everypony to come in, then set off to mingle.

Asterian Starfall

Asterian could not help but marvel at the mansion. Its splendor and regal feel was breath-taking; he had never seen anything like it. One wondered if even the royal palace rivaled its beauty.

Upon seeing Earl Gray, he walked up to him and said, "Forgive me, but I couldn't help but notice what you did for me back there at the gates and I must say I'm flattered, yet... confused. I don't believe we've met. Asterian Starfall, but I'm hardly 'writer extraordinaire'." He extended his hoof with a slight smile that invited answer without demanding one. He dropped his voice so that the others could not hear him.
((I will use titled spoilers for secretive messages like this, just to make things a little more fun. For obvious reasons, GMs are also allowed to view the messages. If this is not allowed, I will edit this message.))
Spoiler: For bauccgia0's eyes only • show
"I would not be shocked if I were brought here just to be made lightly of by the elite."

Teal Turken

Teal stops just at the gate as it's opening, looking very surprised.
Was everypony waiting for me just to get in? he thinks to himself, hoping he didn't show up late. At least he's not way early and waiting for the gate to open.
He passes through the gate walking towards the front door of the Estate. The bowing servants make him blush a bit at the feeling of being welcomed as a royal but he presses on to the door.
Once at the door Teal enters the entrance hall and glances at the Elderly maid, wondering what she was just whispering to Green Strokes. His attention is stolen by a servant offering him a drink but Teal turns it down, uninterested in it.

Ryo_D_Disk

"Well that was a bit of a longer walk than I had intended oh well, looks like we missed the gate opening"
"Meh hurry up and go in no point in being out here now is there"
"Fine Fine"

Ryo approaches past the front gate moving up towards the doorway as he enters the hallway to the grand entrance put on for the guests Ryo looks around feeling a tad out of place until he looks around at some familiar faces
("This should certainly be an interesting experience cant promise how entertaining this will be but interesting none the less")

Go Up