silurian trace oc (need help with raptors name)

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jun 26, 20:05:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

How does it look? The hole for your horn was kinda hard (i am not used to draw AND i am very picky.)

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Jun 28, 04:42:34 #21 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 04:44:36 by hyper drive [HD]
Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 28, 04:40:51
How does it look? The hole for your horn was kinda hard (i am not used to draw AND i am very picky.)

looks pretty good. i would do it myself but i cant. i coud try here
and im not rying to be picky here but you think you could tilt the hat over his ear? :s
if its ok with you :(

Lusterless Nova

By the way. Will you rp with this OC? I would like to let him meet Nova (my main OC).
I'm sure they would be a great team when it comes to exploring old ruins and lost civilizations.

hyper drive [HD]

yes *-* .
i feel horrible asking you these things. thanks you have been a big help :D

Lusterless Nova

2012 Jun 28, 04:50:33 #24 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 04:52:25 by Lusterless Nova
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 28, 04:46:00
yes *-* .
Helping is usually hard work but the feeling you have when the work is done and a friend satisfied makes it worth the time and afford.
Just do me one favor:
When you start a rp or want to make one together with me message me.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 28, 04:50:33
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 28, 04:46:00
yes *-* .
Helping is usually hard work but the feeling you have when the work is done and a friend satisfied maket it worth the time and afford.
Just do me one favor:
When you start a rp or want to make one together with me message me.
completely 100 percent yes. what do you want the roleplay to be. jurassic park themed chased by dinos or adventure.

Lusterless Nova

If we talk about it here it would turn into a discussion thread. How about we talk about it in my chatroom? The link is in my signature.

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 28, 04:42:34
Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 28, 04:40:51

looks pretty good. i would do it myself but i cant. i coud try here
and im not rying to be picky here but you think you could tilt the hat over his ear? :s
if its ok with you :(
Sorry i somehow didn't notice that post. Like this?:

And here his cutie mark

Crystal Chaos

That character design was what I was thinking.  :3

hyper drive [HD]

haha  lol
wait out minds think alike :\
thats freaky  :I ovO

Gracie Sky

He has that look of an Archaeologist. If his special talent is digging up fossils, I think you should consider a name that reflects that, which I came up with Flint Hardwood.

A quaint name that has an edge to it that belongs on a very durable, yet flexible pony. Perfect for your everyday adventuring in Fossil Island.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Lusterless Nova

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Jun 28, 18:46:11
He has that look of an Archaeologist. If his special talent is digging up fossils, I think you should consider a name that reflects that, which I came up with Flint Hardwood.

A quaint name that has an edge to it that belongs on a very durable, yet flexible pony. Perfect for your everyday adventuring in Fossil Island.
Gracie is right. Those names don't perfectly fit. Thats why i couldn't vote (i'm picky remember?). I would recommend something with "trace".

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jun 28, 18:51:58
Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Jun 28, 18:46:11

Gracie is right. Those names don't perfectly fit. Thats why i couldn't vote (i'm picky remember?). I would recommend something with "trace".
yes i do like bth the ideas. id like to get something with digging up fossils and back in time at jurassic period or creatatus.
im thinking back trace, place trace

Lusterless Nova

simple idea:
How about Primeval Trace?
You can use Trace as his call name like i do it with "Nova"

hyper drive [HD]

Lusterless Nova

Primeval: relating to the period when the universe or the Earth first began to exist
For more information please google it's definition.

hyper drive [HD]

i thoght it was permian wait thats different permian is 299 mya ago.
haha found a pretty good name silurian trace

Go Up