Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

The mods aren't the only ones who answer questions :D

I look forward to the skype groups on this particular weekend.  I should be off Sunday too!  I love having influence on when I work and how long  ovO

Ründo

How did I miss this... oh well at least I didn't miss the actual event.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

katikas

*Looks at when it is open* Oh great, missed it!!!  :l
*Looks at another comment* Wait, JULY?! OH MAY GAWD WELL I DIDN'T MISS IT  O:  ovO  :D

akirawind0

Yay! last time I was late from the test but now I make sure that I will be there to try it out
I Can't wait...

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Chishio Kunrin

Remember, guys, we told you about it ahead of time so that we can make absolutely positively sure that you'll all know about it and be able to try and play it. ^-^ We wouldn't give you all short notice, like announcing it on the very first day of it.

So, don't forget to mark your calendars - July 5, 6, and 7!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

FanofRainbowDash

Julius

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jun 14, 09:55:03
Why do we have to wait a month????? DD:

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 14, 08:37:57
Remember, guys, we told you about it ahead of time so that we can make absolutely positively sure that you'll all know about it and be able to try and play it. ^-^ We wouldn't give you all short notice, like announcing it on the very first day of it.

So, don't forget to mark your calendars - July 5, 6, and 7!

Seriously guys, it doesn't hurt to read a little. That post was right above yours. o_o
Purr~

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jun 13, 21:49:57

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jun 13, 19:16:02
not even close  lol

Just having a little fun was all. I want to contribute to the community in any way I can (and I will, you'll see). For now, though, that means lifting spirits!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 14, 11:24:33

not even close  lol

Just having a little fun was all. I want to contribute to the community in any way I can (and I will, you'll see). For now, though, that means lifting spirits!

its fine haha dont worry about it  :3
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jun 14, 11:24:33

not even close  lol

Heheh. I remember when I was just a forum member, doing what I could to contribute. ^-^ It was always a good feeling.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 14, 13:15:37
Heheh. I remember when I was just a forum member, doing what I could to contribute. ^-^ It was always a good feeling.

Indeed. There's something else I should probably tell you, but I'm not sure I'd be allowed by my instructors... I'll ask and see.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Guardian Dreamer

2013 Jun 14, 19:00:41 #112 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 14, 19:17:44 by Guardian Dreamer
Quotethree weeks from today I can wait that long

time is cause of problem. but time will solve the problem.

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

ArtVeigar

Wow, I'm really thankful for this awesome birthday present, LoE staff! <3
For those who don't know (probably every member of this forum), my birthday is July 7th :D

Teal Turken

Thank goodness it's AFTER July 4th. Plans people have...
and I'm not a fan of the fourth of July for a specific reason... :s

Zbizo

If you don't want people to miss it wouldn't be better idea to annouce it and let servers last for these 30 days?
If you're planning to pay for dedicated server I doubt if they have three days offer, otherwise what's the problem to keep it online any longer?

GlassMirror

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 15, 16:39:15
Thank goodness it's AFTER July 4th. Plans people have...
and I'm not a fan of the fourth of July for a specific reason... :s

Your not a fan of my birthday? DD:

lol

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Jun 15, 18:32:02
If you don't want people to miss it wouldn't be better idea to annouce it and let servers last for these 30 days?
If you're planning to pay for dedicated server I doubt if they have three days offer, otherwise what's the problem to keep it online any longer?

Because the game is still under heavy development. There's still a massive amount of quests, hats, accessories, and abilities to put in, not to mention the combat systems, AI for the NPCs, and a ton more.

Go Up