What would you prefer the size of the ponies to be?

Started by Zygrograxgra, 2012 Jun 18, 22:30:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

I'm not asking what size you think they are, I'm asking what size you would prefer them to be if they were real. It's been found by a lot of people that using real world measurements for apples that normal ponies are about 3-4 feet tall, but we don't know if their apples are say... twenty times the size of Earth, or the size of a walnut.
So without further ado, let the topic begin.

I'd prefer to be about eye level with them, maybe/probably small than that though. Not really sure why for the smaller, porpbably because it'd be easier to keep me all safe like, but for the first one it would put less strain on my eyes, not needing to look up and down as much.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

HerpyDooves

I'm not sure, but I thought it was confirmed they about 3-5 feet tall.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 18, 22:32:16

Like I said, prefer, not think.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jun 18, 22:33:01
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 18, 22:32:16

Like I said, prefer, not think.

That's what I think  ;)

Teal Turken

I very much prefer them small.
They are so much cuter when they are small! :3 <3 :3

Lord of Madness

I'd Prefer them smaller than an average pony, merely for the fact that i could keep them in my house. Not as a pet thou, but the reason that I want them able to be indoors is because why would they want to be kept in barns? Therefore about the size of a Bull Massive or a Boxer (breeds of dags are what I'm referring to)

Dr. Krest

The size of a medium dog.

Not the size of a cat. Not the size of a labrador. In-between those.

Coffee Rush

Meh... I'd say a normal pony for me, is about sternum height to a 6ft human being.
My OC can be found here!

videogamehunter

Hmmmm good quistion.  I don't really know. It kinda hard for to imagine how big I want them to be.

SOWTOJ

My preference is kind of in line with how I think they are currently. I think they are definitely a little taller than is mathematically decided (apple size comparison), but I pretty much picture them around 5 feet tall. A very good heigh to give Fluttershy a hug.

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 19, 00:17:38
The size of a medium dog.

Not the size of a cat. Not the size of a labrador. In-between those.

Terrier, that's it! The size of a terrier.

Blues-Music

3-5 feet it makes sense since they are shorter because of standing on all of their hooves also I can see them smaller to us in my mind like I know what size they would be next to a human

Star Striker

I'd love for Pomeranian sized ponies. Poms are the perfect most roundest, cutest sized dogs, so it's only natural I'd like Pom-sized ponies.

Book Smarts

Maybe the size of a fully grown labrador retriever, nothing too big or small

Link

Like three or four feet tall. Then I can pet them when I'm on LoE.  :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up