The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 24, 22:56:32
"You are welcome. Smiling looks far better on you than a frown," He comments, smiling back at her in kind, seeing Opal in his peripheral vision and hosting a temporary glare, before motioning to Sparkle to move away from the other mare, where he was standing prior.

Giggling a bit, Sparkle nodded, and followed Raven over.  Opal glared at the two as they walked away from her, just barely keeping herself from grabbing Sparkle's hoof again.  She needed to get rid of that mare as soon as possible...

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled out of the voting room and laid down on a nearby pillow, watching the ponies lazily as they went around and mingled.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 09:31:51
Giggling a bit, Sparkle nodded, and followed Raven over.  Opal glared at the two as they walked away from her, just barely keeping herself from grabbing Sparkle's hoof again.  She needed to get rid of that mare as soon as possible...

'Still at it, huh?' Lunar writes to Opal s Vision.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 09:56:18
'Still at it, huh?' Lunar writes to Opal s Vision.

Opal nodded, currently remaining quiet until she could be sure nopony else was listening.  She really wished she could use Lunar's writing spell.  It would be fantastic for private conversations, and no one would be able to spy on them.  But alas, her magic wasn't working right now.  If she could just get her cloak back...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 10:26:31
Opal nodded, currently remaining quiet until she could be sure nopony else was listening.  She really wished she could use Lunar's writing spell.  It would be fantastic for private conversations, and no one would be able to spy on them.  But alas, her magic wasn't working right now.  If she could just get her cloak back...

'It would not be a good idea to bring harm to him or her, you know. [Unless they are unaware of your actions against them, and/or you turn them against each other].' Lunar, and(in the [] marks) the other part of her mind writes, even if she did not intend it, herself visibly wincing as the last part is wrote.

Chromastone64

"Helloooo?" The rabbit's voice called out as Azure and Nightshade left the room, Azure trying to look calm, and Nightshade looking expressionless.
Soon, the wall closest to the group lit up, revealing the bunny. "AAAAnd that's the first round OUTTA THE WAY! Let's see those scores in...!"
3!
2!
1!
Despite the countdown, there felt like there was an eternity between the word "one" and the reveal. But when it did happen...
The words slowly faded onto the screen, in a tally-like formation...

Sparkle Chord/ Nightbright: Ally
Opal: Ally

Raven/Game: Betray
IronBlade: Betray

Azure Wave/Nightshade: Betray
Lunar Sonata: Ally

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!!" The rabbit's voice split through the room, louder than ever. "What an AMAZING round! Time to adjust your points!"
The screen (and the player's bracelets) all adjusted accodingly, being displayed on the screen for emphasis.

Azure Wave: 6
Nightshade: 6
Lunar Sonata: 1
Raven: 3
Game: 3
IronBlade: 3
Sparkle Chord: 5
Opal: 5
Nightbright: 5

As soon as the results showed up, Azure put his hooves on his head, tearing up.
"I-I'm sorry! I did-I didn't do it! Please, I didn't...!"
Nightshade, once again, rolled her eyes.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

Iron took a look at the vote only to glance at Raven, Gamepaw, then eventually the broken Azure.
"Called it."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 25, 11:12:07
"Helloooo?" The rabbit's voice called out as Azure and Nightshade left the room, Azure trying to look calm, and Nightshade looking expressionless.
Soon, the wall closest to the group lit up, revealing the bunny. "AAAAnd that's the first round OUTTA THE WAY! Let's see those scores in...!"
3!
2!
1!
Despite the countdown, there felt like there was an eternity between the word "one" and the reveal. But when it did happen...
The words slowly faded onto the screen, in a tally-like formation...

Sparkle Chord/ Nightbright: Ally
Opal: Ally

Raven/Game: Betray
IronBlade: Betray

Azure Wave/Nightshade: Betray
Lunar Sonata: Ally

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!!" The rabbit's voice split through the room, louder than ever. "What an AMAZING round! Time to adjust your points!"
The screen (and the player's bracelets) all adjusted accodingly, being displayed on the screen for emphasis.

Azure Wave: 6
Nightshade: 6
Lunar Sonata: 1
Raven: 3
Game: 3
IronBlade: 3
Sparkle Chord: 5
Opal: 5
Nightbright: 5

As soon as the results showed up, Azure put his hooves on his head, tearing up.
"I-I'm sorry! I did-I didn't do it! Please, I didn't...!"
Nightshade, once again, rolled her eyes.

'I told you that would happen.'
'Why..'
'It is like I said: They want you gone, they do not care about you.'
'I thought..'
'Thought what? That everything was going to go smoothly? That they were 'friendly'?! Wake up! None of them care about you, only themselves! It is time you do the same!'
'I..you are right.'
'I am glad you see that now. Do not fight me anymore.'
'Alright..'
'Good mare.'

At that point, Lunar switches demeanor, her calmer, elegant nature replaced by a more discorded one, maintaining her basic nature, but more dark.

'Well, well, well. So that is how this game will be played, huh?' "Lunar" writes, visible to all, but directed at the two that had almost caused her to lose. 'You think you are so clever, so sneaky. Let me assure you of something: By my power, you will be sorry for this decision.' A smirk on her face, yet with a glare to the two.

LunarDusk

"I see you are very determined to protect that mare, even if it means doing what you must, yes?" Iron asked Raven.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

2016 Oct 25, 12:33:28 #149 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 25, 12:37:35 by Jcfraven
-The revised one is after the dots post after this post.-

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 25, 12:30:08
"I see you are very determined to protect that mare, even if it means doing what you must, yes?" Iron asked Raven.

"Indeed. I do want to ask you something, on that note," He starts, making sure Sparkle could not overhear. "If there comes a time where you and Sparkle are against me, hit the Betray button, regardless of what Sparkle says,"He finishes.

Chromastone64

Azure looked over at Lunar.
"N-No, I didn't do it!" He said. "She hit the button before I could even do anything!"
Nightshade stepped up, speaking in a cold tone.. "He speaks true. I voted without his agreement. Because while you all might mean something to him in some way, you don't to me. I simply made the most logical choice."

Meanwhile, the bunny was simply sitting there on the screen, arms folded, watching everything play out with a smirk.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

Iron nodded in response only to take a glance Lunar's way.
"If you were to fall, I'll keep Sparkle safe in your place. However, it turns out that there will be more threats to come considering how bonds have already broken,  outside of the "ice mage" herself. But For now with points to the side we could at least buy time for when they decide to slip up and get our powers or freedom for when that one winner gets tot he end."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 25, 12:43:44
Azure looked over at Lunar.
"N-No, I didn't do it!" He said. "She hit the button before I could even do anything!"
Nightshade stepped up, speaking in a cold tone.. "He speaks true. I voted without his agreement. Because while you all might mean something to him in some way, you don't to me. I simply made the most logical choice."

Meanwhile, the bunny was simply sitting there on the screen, arms folded, watching everything play out with a smirk.

'That means the other one mi-'
'What did I say?!'
'..okay.'

"Lunar" writes: 'Now I know my true enemy then. You better watch your back.'

Chromastone64

Nightshade scoffed.
"I have no need to. Should I decide to vote "Betray" every time, there's no risk of me losing points. You, on the other hand, are the one who should be watching out."
She then leaned her head down to Lunar.
"You've only got one point left. All it would take is for you to make the wrong move, and..."
She suddenly looked confused.
"...whatever happens when you reach 0 will happen. Speaking of which..." She turned to the moniter. "You. Rabbit. It's time you told us: what happens if we run out of points?"
The rabbit let out a small laugh. "Oh, that's easy. Those bracelets of yours all are enchanted with a special spell. Once they reach 0, or if anybunny cheats, it sends that spell RIGHT to your brain. You won't die, but you'll be asleep for a LONG time. I'd say..."
He paused for a mockingly long time.
"...about 24 months."
Even Nightshade flinched at that statement.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 25, 13:03:17
Nightshade scoffed.
"I have no need to. Should I decide to vote "Betray" every time, there's no risk of me losing points. You, on the other hand, are the one who should be watching out."
"You've only got one point left. All it would take is for you to make the wrong move, and..."
"...whatever happens when you reach 0 will happen. Speaking of which..." She turned to the moniter. "You. Rabbit. It's time you told us: what happens if we run out of points?"
The rabbit let out a small laugh. "Oh, that's easy. Those bracelets of yours all are enchanted with a special spell. Once they reach 0, or if anybunny cheats, it sends that spell RIGHT to your brain. You won't die, but you'll be asleep for a LONG time. I'd say..."
"...about 24 months."

Raven and even Lunar flinched as well, but Raven then got confused, and asked, skeptical: "That seems suspiciously..kind,compared to what you could do. Why is that?"

LunarDusk

Iron raised an eyebrow.
"24 months, in other words 2 years."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Purple

((sorry guys, i was out for a couple hours XP))

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 10:32:23
'It would not be a good idea to bring harm to him or her, you know. [Unless they are unaware of your actions against them, and/or you turn them against each other].' Lunar, and(in the [] marks) the other part of her mind writes, even if she did not intend it, herself visibly wincing as the last part is wrote.

Opal smirked at Lunar's sudden change in attitude.  "That's not a bad idea actually..." she said, sounding intrigued.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 12:26:34
'Well, well, well. So that is how this game will be played, huh?' "Lunar" writes, visible to all, but directed at the two that had almost caused her to lose. 'You think you are so clever, so sneaky. Let me assure you of something: By my power, you will be sorry for this decision.' A smirk on her face, yet with a glare to the two.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 12:46:23
'That means the other one mi-'
'What did I say?!'
'..okay.'

"Lunar" writes: 'Now I know my true enemy then. You better watch your back.'

Opal simply watched the chaos play out, actually enjoying herself a little bit.  She had no idea where this sudden change in Lunar's attitude had come from, but she liked it.  Having competitors in her field made this whole thing more exciting.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 25, 13:03:17
Nightshade scoffed.
"...about 24 months."

Sparkle was suddenly stricken with fear at the statement, her eyes bulging as her entire body stiffened.  Being stuck in a coma for that long sounded... Well, terrible!  She couldn't imagine being away from home for so long...

Even Opal, who was generally unshaken by anything, was rattled by this idea.  However, seeing that everyone else was scared, she took this as her chance to take the lead and appear strong.  "Hah!  You really think i'm afraid of that?  You must be joking," she chuckled, a smug look on her face.  "In fact, this makes the whole game even more fun!  Adds a bit of tension," she adds, sounding thrilled by the new addition.

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 25, 12:46:03
Iron nodded in response only to take a glance Lunar's way.
"If you were to fall, I'll keep Sparkle safe in your place. However, it turns out that there will be more threats to come considering how bonds have already broken,  outside of the "ice mage" herself. But For now with points to the side we could at least buy time for when they decide to slip up and get our powers or freedom for when that one winner gets tot he end."

*Read this before my other post, I got delayed and forgot to post this.

"I think there can be multiple winners, but either way, thank you. No matter what, her safety is my priority," He responds.

Go Up