The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 21, 08:10:29
(Ok, just to get things back into gear, I'm gonna start the first round of voting now.)

Suddenly, and without warning, the voice of the rabbit boomed throughout the complex.
"AAAAAAALRIGHTY THEN! Everybunny please make your way back to the main room for the first round of the Ambidex Game!"

Opal flinched at the sound of the bunny's voice, making an annoyed expression at the term, "Anybunny."  She was, however, excited to finally be playing the game.  Swiftly, she made her way back to the room.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 09:42:36
After watching her for a bit, and hearing the announcement, his smile quickly turns to a frown, before looking at Sparkle, sighing, and steeling himself, knowing what he will do when it comes to pass.

"It is time for the voting, Sparkle," He says, weaker than he was attempting.

Sparkle turned back to Raven, pouting.  "Awww.... Ok..." she groaned, sounding like a filly who was just told she had to do her homework.  Letting out a long and overly dramatic sigh, she made her way back towards the tiny room she started in.

Sparkle was greeted by an impatient looking Opal as she entered the room.  She could feel the fear coming back to her as the mare gave her an annoyed glare.  "Ugh, FINALLY you're here!  Now we can get this thing started," she said with a sinister grin that made Sparkle nervous.  She forced an awkward giggle and a half smile, trying (and failing) to hide her fear.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 21, 10:14:14

Sparkle was greeted by an impatient looking Opal as she entered the room.  She could feel the fear coming back to her as the mare gave her an annoyed glare.  "Ugh, FINALLY you're here!  Now we can get this thing started," she said with a sinister grin that made Sparkle nervous.  She forced an awkward giggle and a half smile, trying (and failing) to hide her fear.

Following behind, and hearing the mare he despised, gives a glare to her again, saying: "Unlike you, Ms. Sparkle was being active, and checking out the place. I say she has done more than you have."

Lunar writes to Raven first: 'Please do not annoy her further. I know she is not the best mare, but let me handle her.' Raven nods at her, but keeps his glare on Opal.

Then to Opal: 'You cannot really blame her for having some fun, you know.'

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 10:19:03
Following behind, and hearing the mare he despised, gives a glare to her again, saying: "Unlike you, Ms. Sparkle was being active, and checking out the place. I say she has done more than you have."

Opal returned Raven's glare, giving him a look that said 'shut your mouth or you won't have one anymore.'

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 10:19:03
Lunar writes to Raven first: 'Please do not annoy her further. I know she is not the best mare, but let me handle her.' Raven nods at her, but keeps his glare on Opal.

Then to Opal: 'You cannot really blame her for having some fun, you know.'

Opal sighed, her expression dulling at what Lunar had written.  She simply nodded, attempting to signal an 'I know.'  Still, she wished that the Sparkly one could just have fun with the game instead of anywhere else.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 21, 10:47:08
Opal returned Raven's glare, giving him a look that said 'shut your mouth or you won't have one anymore.'

Raven mouths 'Bite me,' before turning to the scared Sparkle, asking, and trying to ignore what is to come: "Are you alright?"

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 10:56:24
Raven mouths 'Bite me,' before turning to the scared Sparkle, asking, and trying to ignore what is to come: "Are you alright?"

Opal simply turns away, planning something rather devious for Raven as soon as she got the chance to fight back.

Sparkle nodded, forcing a shy smile.  "I'll be fine," she says, trying to act calm.

Jcfraven

2016 Oct 21, 12:17:20 #105 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 21, 12:20:05 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 21, 12:05:11
Opal simply turns away, planning something rather devious for Raven as soon as she got the chance to fight back.

Sparkle nodded, forcing a shy smile.  "I'll be fine," she says, trying to act calm.

"Very well," He responds, smiling in kind to her, not noticing anything out of the ordinary with the other mare(in comparison to Opal's usual behavior). Lunar notices a slight change, but stays silent, as usual, watching Opal closely.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 21, 10:47:08

Opal sighed, her expression dulling at what Lunar had written.  She simply nodded, attempting to signal an 'I know.'  Still, she wished that the Sparkly one could just have fun with the game instead of anywhere else.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 10:56:24

//
//

Iron opened the door and stuck his head out to check and said.
"I ask that you make haste, because little do you know we kinda have a time limit though that bunny hasn't said it yet."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Once everypony was back in the main room, the rabbit flared back onto the wall.
"Hey! So, everybunny get ready, 'cause it's time to choose! Now, you're gonna be put into teams, and go into differant rooms. Oh, that reminds me..."
With a loud bang and crash of metal, more rooms, identical to the ones the "players" woke up in, emerged from the ground.
"Right-o, SO! How it works is you're all gonna be split into teams who go against another person, and go into those rooms. Then, you vote. That's all you have to do. Now, the teams AAAAARE....

Azure & Nightshade VS Lunar Sonata!
Sparkle Chord & Nightbright VS Opal! Though, Nightbright hasn't woken up, so, boo. Sparkle, it's all your choice.
And finally, Raven & Game VS IronBlade!

So, it's 2v1. Once you've made your votes, I'll let you out. Oh, did I mention the doors'll be locked untill everybunny votes?" The bunny finished.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

*Wait, what? How does a 2v1 work with the voting thing? Also, I am assuming that you decided not to do what we were talking about, Chroma(which is fine, of course, since you are the host)?

Chromastone64

(This is based on VLR, remember? They had the whole PAIR and SOLO bracelet system in that, so I just simplified it. For an example, Azure and Nightshade go into one room, Lunar goes into another. The two discuss what they're going to do, while the single ponders the same. People will be set into random teams after every round, and then when the voting starts, be set against each other.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 21, 19:22:51
(This is based on VLR, remember? They had the whole PAIR and SOLO bracelet system in that, so I just simplified it. For an example, Azure and Nightshade go into one room, Lunar goes into another. The two discuss what they're going to do, while the single ponders the same. People will be set into random teams after every round, and then when the voting starts, be set against each other.)

*I have never played VLR, I suppose I should look into it. Is it that the pair will decide what to do with the solo, or am I completely lost?

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 21, 19:04:58
"Hey! So, everybunny get ready, 'cause it's time to choose! Now, you're gonna be put into teams, and go into differant rooms. Oh, that reminds me..."
With a loud bang and crash of metal, more rooms, identical to the ones the "players" woke up in, emerged from the ground.
"Right-o, SO! How it works is you're all gonna be split into teams who go against another person, and go into those rooms. Then, you vote. That's all you have to do. Now, the teams AAAAARE....

Sparkle Chord & Nightbright VS Opal! Though, Nightbright hasn't woken up, so, boo. Sparkle, it's all your choice.

So, it's 2v1. Once you've made your votes, I'll let you out. Oh, did I mention the doors'll be locked untill everybunny votes?" The bunny finished.

((*both my characters against eachother lol))

Jcfraven

2016 Oct 21, 20:24:26 #112 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 21, 20:29:18 by Jcfraven
*Okay, I think I figured it out. So you are opting for the VLR Method of Ally or Betray, where the points are added or deducted according to the choices, which can lead to "being left"(in order to stay within the forum rules) or freedom, and it is a decision where the two are to make one choice regarding the solo, and the solo making a choice regarding trusting the two?

Jcfraven

"I suppose we should be getting into the rooms, huh?" Raven rhetorically asks to the ponies around him.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 21, 20:24:26
*Okay, I think I figured it out. So you are opting for the VLR Method of Ally or Betray, where the points are added or deducted according to the choices, which can lead to "being left"(in order to stay within the forum rules) or freedom, and it is a decision where the two are to make one choice regarding the solo, and the solo making a choice regarding trusting the two?

(Yeah, pretty much spot on :) )

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 21, 20:38:36
(Yeah, pretty much spot on :) )

Alright. I am prepared to play then, and I need to find a way to play VLR.

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 21, 19:04:58

Sparkle gulped nervously, stressed about the current situation.  She had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen to her...

Opal rolled her eyes, not really invested in the situation.  She figured Sparkle would be too nice (or scared) to vote against her, so she figured the best way to make it through would be to just be as cooperative as possible.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 21, 23:41:15
Sparkle gulped nervously, stressed about the current situation.  She had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen to her...

Opal rolled her eyes, not really invested in the situation.  She figured Sparkle would be too nice (or scared) to vote against her, so she figured the best way to make it through would be to just be as cooperative as possible.

Lunar writes a quick message and sends it to Sparkle: 'A word from the wise: Opal seems a lot like how I used to be. As such, be very cautious. We do not want you and your coltfriend separated, after all.'

Raven, noticing Sparkle's fear, subsequently rushes to give her a quick hug, saying as he does so, keeping his own nerves hidden to the best of his ability: "You will be fine. Once we are out of the voting rooms, we can hang out in that rec room some more, alright?"

Gamepaw

Game having waddled from where he was back to the main area, let out a loud sigh as he was to waddle away again as the 'host' told them to get into rooms. The canine hoped there would be food after this.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 22, 00:27:11
Lunar writes a quick message and sends it to Sparkle: 'A word from the wise: Opal seems a lot like how I used to be. As such, be very cautious. We do not want you and your coltfriend separated, after all.'

Sparkle blushed bright red at Lunar's comment, now feeling quite flustered.  Shakily, she nodded, the blush still apparent in her face.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 22, 00:27:11
Raven, noticing Sparkle's fear, subsequently rushes to give her a quick hug, saying as he does so, keeping his own nerves hidden to the best of his ability: "You will be fine. Once we are out of the voting rooms, we can hang out in that rec room some more, alright?"

At the sudden hug, Sparkle blushes even more, noticeably a bit shaky as she quickly returns the hug.  "Eheheh, r-right!  T-th-thanks," she stammers, nodding quickly.  She probably looked like an idiot right now.

Go Up