The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 17, 23:00:25
((okie doke.  I'll just put some filler Lol))

Sparkle took a step back from the door, having no idea how to open it.  "Hmm.... I don't know..." She said, putting on her best thinking face, which looked rather ridiculous.  "Maaaybe there's a secret code!  Or a hidden lock!"  She began, theorizing aloud.

Opal facehoofed at this, finding Sparkle's silliness to be quite annoying.

In opposition to that, Raven chuckled and watched Sparkle, while Lunar rolls her eyes and silently giggled, writing to Opal: 'Interesting little mare, is she not?'

Gamepaw

(This RP moves really fast.)

Game let out a yelp as he was grabbed and whisked away on the back of a pony. Has surprising as this was to the canine he was happy to rest his legs even longer.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 17, 23:04:07
In opposition to that, Raven chuckled and watched Sparkle, while Lunar rolls her eyes and silently giggled, writing to Opal: 'Interesting little mare, is she not?'

Rolling her eyes, Opal let out a small sigh.  "More like annoying..." she grumbled under her breath, hoping that nopony would hear.  Except maybe Sparkle, she didn't care if the annoying one knew she was annoying or not.

Chromastone64

(Sorry, guys. College and being ill stopped me)
Azure looked around at the other ponies starting to talk. He slowly moved to join them, but Nightshade grabbed his hoof.
"When the time comes, we just vote, and leave."
Azure, after a pause, gave a sad nod, before headed to the group, leaving Nightshade to contemplate.

(The pantry and rec room are safe. Pantry has food that would last several years, and the rec room has games)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 18, 08:48:41
Rolling her eyes, Opal let out a small sigh.  "More like annoying..." she grumbled under her breath, hoping that nopony would hear.  Except maybe Sparkle, she didn't care if the annoying one knew she was annoying or not.

'To some here, that would be known as hypocrisy. Also, keep your voice down, she is not doing any harm.' Lunar writes to Opal.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 18, 09:55:45
'To some here, that would be known as hypocrisy. Also, keep your voice down, she is not doing any harm.' Lunar writes to Opal.

Opal sighed, frustrated.  "Right..." she groans in defeat.  She would have to wait until everyone got into peril before she could take over the situation.  Once they had all gotten themselves into trouble, then they would listen to her.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 18, 09:02:51
(Sorry, guys. College and being ill stopped me)

((thats alright ^^ im sorry you're not feeling well :( i hope you feel better soon.))

Chromastone64

Azure slowly approached Opal and the rest, Nightshade following soon after.
"Um...hi?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 17, 23:00:25
((okie doke.  I'll just put some filler Lol))

Sparkle took a step back from the door, having no idea how to open it.  "Hmm.... I don't know..." She said, putting on her best thinking face, which looked rather ridiculous.  "Maaaybe there's a secret code!  Or a hidden lock!"  She began, theorizing aloud.

Going to the door after his earlier reaction, Raven lightly pulls on the handle, causing it to open. "Or, we simply have to do that," He comments, chuckling.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 18, 14:11:27
Going to the door after his earlier reaction, Raven lightly pulls on the handle, causing it to open. "Or, we simply have to do that," He comments, chuckling.

Sparkle blinked, amazed by this sudden feat.  "Why didn't I think of that!?" she said, chuckling a bit at her own silliness.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 18, 13:35:40
Azure slowly approached Opal and the rest, Nightshade following soon after.
"Um...hi?"

Opal turned to face Azure, a harsh look on her face.  When she noticed the changeling however, her expression softened a little.  "Well, hello there..." she said, her voice menacing yet pleasant.

Chromastone64

Nightshade rolled her eyes, while Azure flinched at the glare.
"U-Um, I'm Azure...and this is-"
"Queen Nightshade." She cut him off.

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 18, 14:37:59
Nightshade rolled her eyes, while Azure flinched at the glare.
"U-Um, I'm Azure...and this is-"
"Queen Nightshade." She cut him off.

Smirking a little, Opal stood tall and proud, nodding her head in the motion of a bow towards the queen.  "Well, it is an honor to meet you, Queen Nightshade," she said, ignoring Azure.  She really liked this mare's style, and thought that she would make a useful ally.  "As you may already know, I am the Ice Mage of the Crystal Mountains," she added, in case she had missed her loud introduction earlier as well.  She really wished she had her cloak right now.  It made her look and feel more mysterious and intimidating, and her full title felt a little odd without her cloak to accompany it.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 18, 14:18:24
Sparkle blinked, amazed by this sudden feat.  "Why didn't I think of that!?" she said, chuckling a bit at her own silliness.

Opal turned to face Azure, a harsh look on her face.  When she noticed the changeling however, her expression softened a little.  "Well, hello there..." she said, her voice menacing yet pleasant.

Sparkle:
"The obvious sometimes slips us by in the face of a potential problem," He offers, holding the door for the mare, if she so chooses to go inside, or simply holding it, if she chooses not to.

Opal/Nightshade/Azure:
Turning away from the two ponies of grey and white, she focuses on her crew appearing, and Opal's subsequent greeting, and emitting a mute sigh, shaking her head, before smiling again, and writing to the two that came: 'Hello again, nice to see you. Where were you two?'

Chromastone64

"We were just talking." Azure said to Lunar.

Nightshade looked unamused. "Yes. I believe half of Equestria knows that by now."

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 18, 15:02:53
Sparkle:
"The obvious sometimes slips us by in the face of a potential problem," He offers, holding the door for the mare, if she so chooses to go inside, or simply holding it, if she chooses not to.

"Eheh, I guess so," She chuckles, smiling sheepishly as she enters.  To her delight, there were a large assortment of games laid out in the room.  Grinning and giggling, she began running around, deciding what to do first.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 18, 15:47:26
"We were just talking." Azure said to Lunar.

Nightshade looked unamused. "Yes. I believe half of Equestria knows that by now."

Eyeing the pony with curiosity, she simply writes: 'Very well.'

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 18, 15:57:30
"Eheh, I guess so," She chuckles, smiling sheepishly as she enters.  To her delight, there were a large assortment of games laid out in the room.  Grinning and giggling, she began running around, deciding what to do first.

Laughing in kind, and smiling, he follows suit, to keep an eye on her, and to possibly have some fun.

LunarDusk

Iron sat down Gamepaw as he began to enter the room. With anticipation of the screen he waited patiently for Raven to follow him after he was done with his idle chat with the others.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 18, 16:30:55
Iron sat down Gamepaw as he began to enter the room. With anticipation of the screen he waited patiently for Raven to follow him after he was done with his idle chat with the others.

*Kind of rushing things a bit there Lunar.

Gamepaw

Game surprised by the sudden weight on his paws the pudgy canine fell into a sitting position and waited.

Chromastone64

(Ok, just to get things back into gear, I'm gonna start the first round of voting now.)

Suddenly, and without warning, the voice of the rabbit boomed throughout the complex.
"AAAAAAALRIGHTY THEN! Everybunny please make your way back to the main room for the first round of the Ambidex Game!"

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 18, 15:57:30

After watching her for a bit, and hearing the announcement, his smile quickly turns to a frown, before looking at Sparkle, sighing, and steeling himself, knowing what he will do when it comes to pass.

"It is time for the voting, Sparkle," He says, weaker than he was attempting.

Go Up