CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

gohen1

Time for an adventure!

Peace Keeper

*Gets up and walks closer, feeling a stinging pain from his right hind hoof*
*Softly* Oof. I forgot about that cut. It's nothing. Oh... hi there both of you. So why are you hear? How did you get here? Do we whisper because of the timberwolves?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

gohen1

Time for an adventure!

Maplewood

"Well this is nice but I'm going to go mine some more ores to keep my mind busy" maple explained getting up

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GlassMirror

I*C(@Peacekeeper): well for yours information, I am a hacker. I hacked my way into this place so I can bail you ponies or whatever out. Think of it as a nice thing that a dragon pony is doing. :]

Maplewood

As maple began to mine his drill suddenly hit something  causing it to stop " what the..?" Maple starts to say when suddenly a large shard of diamond flies out sticking into a tree

Dashieisbestpony

I can heal your cut if you want, I have been here for a lot less time then you, so I have more mana. Though if you do not want it healed right now, I can wait.
Oof it's been too long

Maplewood

"Hmm I wonder if I can make this into a blade ?" Maple asked examining the shard wedged in the tree

Peace Keeper

Thanks, but save your magic. It will heal up. It's nothing really. I've been through worst pain than this. Can't remember any, but...
So what happened to the mother and the baby? They disappeared in the game.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans got up and brushed off the dust from her golden pelt, she looked around, seeing other ponies in the distance, "Hmm? I wonder who are they..." The unicorn filly wondered.
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

Peace Keeper

*to I*C* I want to know, is the mother and the baby okay in the real world? Are they alive?

Silverstreamie

"Oh whatever, it's just nothing..." Soul lays back down and pokes at the weird looking grass.
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

Dark Hooves

Lynx looks above his head and sees some letters and a number, it reads "Level 2". What's this? He focuses on it and his stats show up right in front of him showing each of his stats has increased. Oh, I get it. I leveled up and got stronger. Nice.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 14, 06:40:41
*to I*C* I want to know, is the mother and the baby okay in the real world? Are they alive?

I*C: Well.... No, you see, this fake world is like the real world. If you lose this game, you lose. So... Don't lose. lol

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

*long pause* Then it's not worth being in this game. I feel here it is too dangerous, also it can get quite lonely. I miss my family.
... I feel this game should not be played at all if you are playing for your life. I want out. I'm don't want to fight for my life.

christophr

((Hello there, since this is jump-in, I will just jump in and join you in this RP with my OC Christoph. His description is linked in my signature ^^))

"Well I do!" suddenly a black pegasus popped up out of nowhere "I think the danger is what makes all this exciting! Cause, you know, IF you die, you die honorably in battle... in most cases at least, heh... I don't see a big difference to the real life here, except with more monsters to fight, tame and master!" The pegasus with the brown, messy mane seemed to be overexcited to go adventuring like there was no tomorrow. "So I spawned here tonight and went into the darkest forest I could find to make myself a picture of some dangerous monsters. They were pretty strong and I couldn't beat a lot of them, but the one or two I beat gave me some good experience points! It was enough to hit Level 3, but I was pretty worn down on all my stats after I tried to flee from the rest of the monsters. But then I found a raspberry bush and found out that these things heal life points! But I couldn't take any of them with me since I don't have pockets or anything, so right now my life is at, like, 100% due to all the raspberries I have eaten, but my stamina is still around 10%." The pony just continued to ramble on "Oh, Celestia, I didn't even introduce myself yet! My name is Christoph, adventurer pony and advanced flyer! How are you all doing? And does anypony else have that 'super meter'? I have no idea what that thing means, I mean, it doesn't fill or anything..."

Go Up