Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ethereal Nebula

((Funny, since I already have that little doggy goddess as my subordinate. :] If any remember all my subordinates.))

Ethereal exited out the portal and was back in to Creation, where she could feel slight tingle as all her goddess power return to her. Following her was a teal earth mare, who was looking around at the new world before her.

"So this is Creation, not too bad. Not much to look at though."
"Yeah, you have to go certain places to see things. You know, just like the Equestria."

Suddenly one of Ethereal's messenger landed on her head and started reporting what had happen while she was away.
Ethereal just sighed before smiling at the other pony.

"Looks like you owe me 10 bits."
"You serious? Dang that was fast?"
"What did you expect? She was trying to destroy everything, it was only a matter of time."
"I know, but still. You think no pony was silly enough to actually do anything bad when they clearly know the Princesses are watching."
"Shame, common sense isn't common anymore."
"So true."
"Anyway, I need to check on the village I told you before. Thank goodness I thought ahead and plan them with healing magic."

Opening a portal in front of them, the two enter and just as quickly exit out right at the village.

blobking156

and she knows how to hold her end in a fight.

Night Pony

"Did she can fight?" Night said surprised.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

blobking156

[no, I used the wrong color.] she can't talk. I can't give sentience to my creations. well, maybe I can, but I did already.

Night Pony

((Changed my post.))

"Sentient illusions. The deers were once that but now they are full grown mortals."
Moon was hapily playing with the dog and stopped listening to their conversation.

Night Pony

"Well you're new. The deers are the only mortals that were made in Creation."

Night Pony

"Um..that's what I said. So you wouldn't know about them."

Ethereal Nebula

After what had happen moments before, the village was still intact and none of the civilians look like any harm had come on them. One had walked away from the herd and greeted the two newcomers. Of course at the mention on 'mother' the teal mare let out a muffled laugh, to which the Goddess just rolled her eyes in response.

"I take it you're all right now?"
"Yeah, it was just a few illness. Nothing we couldn't handle." He glanced over at the unfamiliar mare, wondering if he should ask about her or not.
Understanding Dev's questioning looks, Ethereal answered his unasked question. "This is my friend Lithe. She's visiting for awhile."
"It's a pleasure to meet you." He gave a short bow towards her.
"Same here. So tell me, what's there to do around here?"
"Mostly depends what you prefer. It's basically a normal village here." She shrugged.
"Huh I see, so then can we eat? I'm starving~"
"Lady we just ate a few moments ago."
I know, but I'm still hungry~" Lithe playfully whined.

Night Pony

Night just looked confused at his last sentence. Then she just sat and watched as Moon played.

moonlight7starshine

Moonlight then sat somewhat next to her. With her head lowered

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

blobking156

sorry, was confused, which made my slightly angry.

Night Pony

((I am not sure if that made sense.  :P))

"If you want a dog so much, why don't you get one? I won't get mad."
"It's too much responsibility to take care of a dog. So I'm taking this chance to play with one.":)

blobking156

[my mind is allover the place today. sorry.] Look, everypony should learn responsibility.

Night Pony

"I think a garden full of unique and various flowers that every kind has special needs is enough."
"That reminds me to not forget to add those new ones that Silver showed me."

blobking156

Sorry, didn't know. but.... how about I show you some cool flowers. you can't take them home of course, they're imaginary. Blob created a bunch of unique flowers from video games. fire flowers, flower pokemon, all sorts of things.

Night Pony

"But aren't they just imaginary? How can I take them home?"
"The best you could do is imagine them when you're home."
"But that's not fun."

Go Up