Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Aug 02, 20:17:11
Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 20:09:08

And sorry Sponk if we didn't make it enjoyable for you, but you were just so quiet and didn't have opinions of your own.

((((Sponk, this is why i think you were playing the game exellent  ovO

Sorry if i wasn't allowed to post))))
((You're allowed to post from the sidelines as far as I know,  ^-^ Just keep the brackets up so people know you're not a player.))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sponk

Well everypony, I enjoyed playing this round. So, I hope I can play the third~ ^-^
I'm such an idiot, now everypony hates me because of my stupid choice!

Blah blah blah.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 20:10:57
Well guys, it's been a blast.
I hope in the next round if I get to sign-up for this again, I'll try to be a little more serious. And less quiet..

I actually DID give myself up. So I kinda was taking this seriously. lol

But I cannot tell you if Snarf is the corrupt leader or not.

((
Spoiler: show
))
((Also I don't hate you its just the way you say stuff in this game.It gave out too much information.))

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 20:25:51
Well everypony, I enjoyed playing this round. I hope I can play the other. ^-^
I'm such an idiot, now everypony hates me because of my stupid choice!

((What you did can be interpretated as a lot of things, some that i think might be good for this game.  :D ovO )))

Sponk

((Blues. I think Legulus said Snarf was the corrupt leader. o.O))
Blah blah blah.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 20:09:08
Gah, realization just occured! Sponk always seemed to be following Snarf. He couldn't really make decisions for himself and so decided to possibly allow Snarf be the corrupt leader.

Sponk then may be giving himself up to protect who he believes to be the more competent corrupt; Snarf.

you do realise he supported you on day two and protected you by claming you as a doctor right?

and about me going away and claiming that as a evidence that im courrpted is something i actully find very offending.... i do got real life stuff to do... and this was something really hasty....

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

Yeah, I know he protected me, but that's probably the only thing he really implied opinion on.

I just thought maybe you could say something before leaving, Snarf. Ceasefire?
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 20:31:36
Yeah, I know he protected me, but that's probably the only thing he really implied opinion on.

I just thought maybe you could say something before leaving, Snarf. Ceasefire?

actully i coulndt this time. or else i would.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

Alrighty then ^^

I also feel that our debate may have put some bad blood between us. So there's no hard feelings, right?  :s
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 20:33:58
Alrighty then ^^

I also feel that our debate may have put some bad blood between us. So there's no hard feelings, right?  :s

really? i didnt feel like that. since its the whole point of the  game lol

Sponk

Sorry everyone for ruining the fun by revealing my part.

Can y'all forgive me? :c
Blah blah blah.

Legulus

That's good, Snarf :)

Since Sponk, who I forgive, is so keen on leaving the game, let's all just grant him his wish then, yes, people?

snarfgsnor

sure
it kinda ruins the game by leaving like this.
if people sign up they should be prepared to stay in the game until its over with the game or the person...

unvote: legulus
vote: sponk.

Lorelai

Ozzy

Zilla

Vote Sponk.
But he's not Applejack Ozzy D:
Edit: Going to sleep now. Goodnight.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Legulus

I already have my vote set on Sponk, so that's 5 votes.

Now we wait for Lary qq

Ozzy

He had a flood warning, so he might have no power right now :c

Lary

Sponk has reached a majority vote, and has been banished from Ponyville.

Alignment: Corrupt
Role: Citizen
Power: The Corrupt Civilian acts like an Innocent Civilian, except he knows who is team is.

I'll let you guys take this in, and I will close this topic for Night-Phase shortly. Sorry for the slow responses. Power's been out because of aforementioned reasons.

Take this in. I will begin Night-Phase shortly tomorrow. I need sleep.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Go Up