Adventures in Equestria (Sign up!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zander Slade

"True, but some are more favorable than others," Steam said as he walked past the two guards.

Specx

And this season serves to remind us all why winter is so much better. *Sharp lowers his head and wipes sweat from his brow*

travis-zenryo

"maybe , but you know i guess you can say Celestia just knows how to bring the heat" the captain chuckles

Specx

*Sharp smacks the Captain lightly in the back of the head; he then walks past the other pony towards a coffee shop* Yes, some are more favorable than others... Yeah I'd like an ice vanilla coffee please. *He speaks to the waitress*

travis-zenryo

"that actually sounds pretty good" he thinks to himself before rushing over  "ill take one too " he grins

Zander Slade

Steam continues on his path, but on his way back home, he has a weird feeling that he is forgetting something. He decides to sit around town until he can remember.

Checkmate

Checkmate ignored the other guards as he walked past in his Commander's robes.  Just a distraction.

Specx

*Sharp takes a seat with his coffee and sips on it; he then loosens his tie* So Crimson, remember I still need gems for my Loaders. You have any you don't need?

travis-zenryo

"i'm fairly certain i do back at my house however i do not have any on me" he sits and finishes reading the last of his reports putting them back in his bag as he takes a drink before speaking again "ill send these to Celestia in a bit "

Doomato

Doomato headed for the exit portal, "I'll allow you to think." Doomato dived out of the exit portal like a madman and said, "Zeeblezooble, everypony!" So far, this had been I great day for Doomato... *Sigh* And a good day for Doomato means a lot treason against Celestia. Any mention of her within his range of hearing would attract him like bees to a flower.

zendayafan111

Maplewings followed Doomato out of the portal. She smiled, happy to be out of there. Her stomach growled, I wonder if theres a pond nearby, i want some fish.. she muttered.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

2014 Jul 08, 10:54:53 #71 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 08, 11:05:03 by Doomato
Doomato turned to Maplewings, "The Transportal has a fridge!" Doomato offered.

hazardtime

Following them both out, Melchiorre looks to Maple, "You are carnivorous?  I never would have assumed."

Rush of MLP

((Hey everyone. If you haven't already seen it, I have something up on the OOC and Rules page that I need all of your opinions on.))

zendayafan111

Maplewings nodded Yeah, but i try to keep it a secret. I don't want every pony running around screaming thinking I'm going to eat them she said
Stay Happy!

Doomato

"Have you ever tried a sugar donut? THEY ARE DELICIOUS! But let me address one thing first. You can't have fish and chips outside of Britain and have them be delicious. I wish I could eat meat but ponies are 'the dominant species' and are all herbivores!" Doomato bellowed, outrageously. Doomato loved meat so much he ate at least a square of it every meal when he was human.

hazardtime

"I don't see what you're afraid of.  I've traveled to many parts of Equestria and only frightened a few foals."  He offers a small, beaky grin before turning to Doomato, "I remember back in Griffonia we had some envoys from Equestria visiting my tribe.  We convinced them to eat meat as it is common courtesy to eat what everyone else is eating."  His smile grows, becoming a bit more malevolent, "Their digestive tracts did not agree."

zendayafan111

Maplewings smiled, Im happy at least there are some species in equestria that eats meat other than perytons. She said.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

Doomato thought of Earth, "Where I come from, all the talking species eat meat. And If you two came, you would most likely become humans with wings. Maple would even have a bird tail, and to lighten the load, we'll all turn back into the things we are right now when we come back. It's very simple, go to the place, turn into the dominant species, go back to were you started, turn back into you." Doomato let out a huge, open-mouthed grin.

hazardtime

Looking himself over, Melchiorre says, "I think I prefer my feathers the shade that they are."

Go Up