Celestia, I broke the world. (Sign up OPEN)

Started by Renatan, 2014 Jan 01, 23:15:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

Okay, we can talk about magic and flying on the way there. Allons-y! Blob started walking.

Cotton Ball

Magik started heading out the door
"The key to flight is focus and not flapping your wings too fast  lol"
"Its like a rythem when trying to fly for the first time think like 1-2-1-2 and before you know it your airborne"
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

blobking156

Really? i'm good at rhythm games. Blob flapped his new wings and failed. Well, everything takes practice. Like magic you have to just imagine what you want to happen, say, picking up a game or something, just imagine it up in the air in front of you. you have to focus, though.

LeoraNFriends

Minora quickly woke up after hearing her sister and groaned trying to flap her wings but it resulted in nothing, she was slightly confused at this point looking over to her side to see NOTHING as she patted her head she poked herself with her own horn OUCH! She yelled looking at her hoof seeing 2 ponies headed that way. She straightened herself up fixing her hair and welcoming the ponies with a wave [/Why hello there!~color]
Thanks to That_Blue_Pony for my avater of CC/Cookie Crumble!

I love all of my OCs like family, put this in your signature if you do too!

Cotton Ball

"Ok"
Magik imagined herself teleporting to to the nearest tree and she did it sort of....
Instead she got stuck in the tree...

Post Merge

She saw Minora "Hi"
[move][/move]

Little Star

Star laughed, for she had seen the pony poke herself with her horn,
"Hey, I'm Star. And apparently I'm an earth pony now."
She holds up a poster of her and the rest of her band, where she has wings.

LeoraNFriends

((The colors for me are getting on my nerves so I will just yeah >.<))

Minora
________

She made a straight face at Star-Song looking at the poster "Nice!! And do you have ANY idea how I got this horn?!" She said blushing yellow at Star-Song with a smile "So yeah..wonder how this thing even works?" She says tapping her new horn

Leora
______

She gets up off the floor grabbing all the sweets at once stuffing them into her mouth "Mmm~ strawberry shortcake.." she says in a whimsy voice swallowing the sweets

Laebenal

Laebenal woke up on a bed. "Oww... My head..." She said rubbing her head and trying to get up. "Where am I?" She asked and opened her eyes only to see that she is inside a small room with a bed and some other furniture. "You're in my house." A pony said and walked into the room. "I found you near the edge of the Everfree forest. You were unconscious and in a bad shape so I brought you here to rest and regain your strength." "But, what happened and why..." Laebenal said and stopped before she could finish. "Why isn't he bothered of my appearance like all those other ponies I met?" She thought the rest and looked at the room again. "Well, i don't know what happened but I think you should stay out of Everfree forest or atleast be more careful when you are out there." The pony said and looked at the room too. "Well, if you're feeling better already you should come and eat something. I bet you're hungry." He continued and left the room.

Laebenal stared at the doorway in a slight shock. "But, but... What?" She said and got off from the bed. "What is going on? Why is he acting like I'm just a normal pony that passed out? Why does my eyes feel strange?" She thought and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the bed feeling a bit ill. "Why would someone put me on a easily flammable bed? What have happened to me?" She thought and in panic she looked at the room again. "I hope there's a mirror here..." She thought and soon after she saw a small mirror on a table at the end of the bed facing away from her. She walked closer, grabbed the mirror and looked at it. After seeing her reflection she started screaming and ran out of the room. "What's wrong? What happened?" The pony asked from her when she ran past him. Laebenal didn't stop. She continued running out from the house but because she didn't know where she was she ran straight towards Ponyville which wasn't really far from the house she woke in. She wasn't screaming anymore but she was still running and also crying a little. "What is this? Why is this happening to me?"
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

blobking156

Good job, I wasn't teleporting anywhere until... well, I don't wanna talk about it. oh, and I believe we should continue on now. Blob walked over, tried flying again, and managed to get Magik down.

Little Star

Star looks at her side,
"I used to have wings, not a horn. Sorry! So.. What do we do now? I mean I can't be like this forever, I've got a show pretty soon."

Weremetalwolf

Moonlit, after a good couple minutes of wandering around, he decided that walking in circle in the city wasn't going to help him to discover what happened. A thing that he knew was that SCC was usually used as a sort of meeting place and, he thought, that he would find other ponies with his sane problem if he was lucky and he was really lucky.
A few more minutes passed and finally he arrived at the SCC and, since he forgot that he wasn't a unicorn anymore, he slammed his face on the door of the building before entering "Darn it, so little time has passed and I already miss my horn" he mumbled as he entered before noticing the ponies inside that were chatting with each other "Well, good day... If one could call this a good day... " he said ti every pony inside, mumbling the last part.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

LeoraNFriends

Minora
________

"Yeah, and I am preforming at a local music meetup TOMORROW" She said to her with a worried look not noticing the other pony. She was really worried "And the meetup is for pegasi only.."

blobking156

[waiting for people to be online: story of my life.]

Cotton Ball

"Thanks for getting me down Blob"
She continued to walk to Sugarcube Corner
[move][/move]

blobking156

Blob walked with her. I seem to have gotten the gist of this flying business.

Laebenal

Laebenal was still running when her new horn started glowing and... She teleported right to one of the walls of SUgarcube Corner. She hit her head to the wall and fell down. "Ouch... Perhaps I should calm down and do something else than running blindly around..." She said rubbing her head touching her horn accidentally. "This thing is unpredictable..." Laebenal thought and stood up to see where she was. She saw Sugarcube Corner right in front of her and heard voices coming inside. "S-Should I go in now that I'm one of them?" She tought and shook her head. *sigh* "Here goes nothing..." She tought and walked in.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]

LeoraNFriends

Minora
________

Minora looked at the unicorn with the firey colored mane. "Hello there!" She said to them with a smile giggling. Minora grabbed a cupcake from out under the counter taking a big bite out of it.

Cotton Ball

"I've got the hang of it So finally I can be called magic with a c"
She used her magic to summon a scroll and quill with ink on it
"I have to make a to do list"
She started writing things down
[move][/move]

Go Up