Just soaring in..

Started by Kaala, 2013 Feb 19, 02:03:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kaala

Sup everypony! :D

I'd like to introduce myself ^^, My name is Kaala. I'm not fairly new to being a brony/pegasister, I've been one since, mmmm....the first season a few months after its release, I really liked this genre of MLP better and its inspired me a lot.

I base my Ponysona off my fursona, Kaala Aikanaro,  so if I draw her you'll see her more often along with my Friends Ponysona Amythist, or her fursona Amari, but that depends.

Shes an Alicorn, but I don't rp as a pony much so you won't have to worry about anything like that ;].
Spoiler: show

I was lingering around on the forum after being shown the progress of this game and community last year and was super excited and anxious to play it.

So I thought I would say hello finally :]

~Kaala!

art, character (c) Kaala Aikanaro

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
Your OC is really cool :3
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun  ^-^

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome new friend to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Always nice to meet a new brony/pegasister!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Kaala

Thank you all ^-^ Such a warm welcome!

sutanshachou

Did you just call your Alicorn " her "  :s. I thought she was a male, sorry about that. lol

Welcome to the forum, friend of Pony. ^-^

Kaala

Quote from: sutanshachou on 2013 Feb 19, 14:55:49
Did you just call your Alicorn " her "  :s. I thought she was a male, sorry about that. lol

Welcome to the forum, friend of Pony. ^-^

LOL! Common misconception, its that look in her eye and her attitude is very tomboyish, shes far from girly :] but thank you ^^

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Hello my friend. that kind of thing happens to my OC tooooo! they mistake what they are all the time. well... my ponies looks like both in its own way lol

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Kaala on 2013 Feb 19, 02:03:04

I'd like to introduce myself ^^, My name is Kaala. I'm not fairly new to being a brony/pegasister, I've been one since, mmmm....the first season a few months after its release, I really liked this genre of MLP better and its inspired me a lot.

I base my Ponysona off my fursona, Kaala Aikanaro,  so if I draw her you'll see her more often along with my Friends Ponysona Amythist, or her fursona Amari, but that depends.

Shes an Alicorn, but I don't rp as a pony much so you won't have to worry about anything like that ;].

I was lingering around on the forum after being shown the progress of this game and community last year and was super excited and anxious to play it.

~Kaala!

welcome to the forums ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Kaala

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Feb 20, 00:19:51

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Hello my friend. that kind of thing happens to my OC tooooo! they mistake what they are all the time. well... my ponies looks like both in its own way lol

Haha thank you! Yes I suppose that is true :] Kaala gets mistaken for a boy a lot when shes not in a happy mood LOL, but its okay .

Kaala

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 20, 15:27:00
Quote from: Kaala on 2013 Feb 19, 02:03:04

~Kaala!

welcome to the forums ^-^

Thank ye :]

Go Up