King of all ponies

Started by Aton Rand, 2013 Dec 09, 21:42:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aton Rand

"Greetings my slaves. I am your KING, Aton Rand. I have enslaved your "precious princesses" and have taken the throne for myself. Anypony who DARES try to rise up against me, shall be locked away for an eternity. If you are good slaves, I shall be a nice and wise king....if not, then you will regret it."

lol So yeah, here is my OC. Now before you say anything, NO HE IS NOT THE KIND OF EQUESTRIA......yet ^^. Anyway, he IS a king, but he is the king of the Everfree Forest. He is the alicorn that holds balance in equestria, light and dark, yin and yang. He is not evil, but he is not good. He can ACT evil or good, but he is neither. He rules along with his wife, faith. There two children, Vash and Vandar. His sister, Atris. His advisor, Kavar. And his parents, Satele and Sion, who by the way are LIGHT AND DARK THEMSELVES. His father is the dark and evilness of the world while his mother is the light and good part of the world. Together, they had Aton, and Atris. Both brother and sister now are in change of BOTH light and dark. Aton is 3 million years old, while his sister is 2 million. I could say more...but I wont. ^^  ^-^

Shadow Mare

GlassMirror

There can only be one king around here, and it's my OC!
...But nice oc though, never heard that name before. o.O
...One more thing, isn't 3 million years old a bit to old? 3 million years ago is when the dino ponies came, and the cavemen whatever... All i'm saying is that it's to long ago, and it for sure didn't have any kings or anything... But it's your story, so i'm not complaining. Does he have a cutie mark?

Shadow Mare

This oc is pretty... eh..............

Poseidon

3 million years!? Older than Celestia  lol

TheCreeper3

The Cutie Mark on your profile pic is almost identical to my OC's (Harmony/Bad Harmony) Cutie Mark
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

alexandas

I'm so sorry to say this but this is just a jumbled mess in my eyes.  You should use the format of.
Spoiler: show
Name:
appearance:
backstory:

I see no pretty pictures, and yes I understand he is in your avatar but you need PRETTY PICTURES!!!!!!  You also shouldn't have an OC of that strength, I myself am fine with Alicorns, but others are, and having him ruling the Everfree is even to much, if you truly wish for him to rule a part of Equestria then make a place in which he rules from your own imagination.  Also, the relationship was confusing to me and personally I believe a pretty picture of it would also be nice.  The age is a bit strange, but it's fine, also, don't take me wrong, I love this idea of an OC, a yin yang pony, but having him be a major part of Equestria isn't a good idea because meanies will be all like:  "That's so OP and I don't want to RP with you no more 'cause I'm mean!!!"

I think that despite everything this will be good, and don't listen to those who say he shouldn't be an alicorn, just try to balance him so he's not a Mary Sue.

Hope I helped!!!  :D
((Please don't take this as rude, I'm not trying to be rude, please don't take it as that >.< ))
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Perry The Pony on 2013 Dec 26, 18:16:49
Everyone, please be respectful on the forums.  It is their OC they can create what they want within the boundaries of the forum rules.  If continuous issues arrise the moderation team will be forced to take action.  This is your only warning.

last warning to everypony
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up